April 2008 Applicants

Old Apr 28th 2009, 1:10 am
nja
Forum Regular

nja is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: April 2008 Applicants

Originally Posted by tiger222
NJA -

Just wondering if there's been any changes for you? How's the real estate market? Any improvement?

We'll be returning to the states in July. We have to sell our house and tie up loose ends before we can come back. The plan right now is, provided my husband can find a job, we'll stay on for a number of months up to 1 year. Then we'll try again - provided my husband can find a job in Australia.

Plan B is if my husband cannot find a job in US, then I return to the states, empty the house (it's still full of our furniture, etc), either sell or rent out our house again, then return to Australia where he'll be working.

Hope all April 2008s get their Visa grant soon!

Catherine
Tiger:

Still waiting on decision for medical decision from CO. Looks like there may be complications as my OH had some one time major surgery a few years back. Hoping the Australia doctors OK the application.

Real estate market is no better but until we have visa not a lot we can do. If we do receive a visa then I'll probably move and leave my OH to clean up here.

Hope you plan A works out.
Old May 1st 2009, 3:57 pm
Forum Regular

Location: Toronto (the big city in Canada, not the town in New South Wales!)
torcraw has a spectacular aura abouttorcraw has a spectacular aura abouttorcraw has a spectacular aura about

I might be one of the final people on this April 2008 thread, but last night (in my time zone), I got the e-mail that said

I GOT MY VISA!!!

What a long wait, time to begin lots of planning!
Old May 2nd 2009, 8:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

letusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really nice

Originally Posted by torcraw
I might be one of the final people on this April 2008 thread, but last night (in my time zone), I got the e-mail that said

I GOT MY VISA!!!

Congratulations
Old May 2nd 2009, 8:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: A Small Village in Somerset.......out in the sticks
memewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of light

I GOT MY VISA!!!

OMG!!!! Bloody Fantastic News!!!

What a really long wait you've had........

HUGE CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

What a feeling, hey?? Go out and celebrate.....
Old May 3rd 2009, 3:00 pm
From Wicklow to Perth

silverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nice

I GOT MY VISA!!!

Congratulations

Regards
Silverski
Old May 5th 2009, 10:09 am
Forum Regular

hanwilt is a jewel in the roughhanwilt is a jewel in the roughhanwilt is a jewel in the roughhanwilt is a jewel in the rough

Congratulations and enjoy your planning

Hannah
Old May 18th 2009, 8:54 am
Just Joined

Bshootz is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi guys.... got my visa today...it has been a very long time coming.
Good luck to everyone waiting.
Beckyx
Old May 18th 2009, 11:00 am
Forum Regular

hanwilt is a jewel in the roughhanwilt is a jewel in the roughhanwilt is a jewel in the roughhanwilt is a jewel in the rough

CONGRATULATIONS!!

It's a great feeling isn't it!

Enjoy!

Hannah
Old May 18th 2009, 11:54 am
BE Enthusiast

caliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Bshootz
Beckyx
CONGRATS BSHOOTZ!!!!! It is indeed a great feeling.
Old May 19th 2009, 8:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: A Small Village in Somerset.......out in the sticks
memewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of light

Beckyx
Congrats Becky!!

A long time coming but well worth the wait!!
Old May 21st 2009, 3:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

I just posted a new thread on the Update Forum...in case you're interested. We were April 2008 PR applicants - 175 - and have been on the central coast of nsw for 6 months.

Keep your chin up.
Old May 27th 2009, 6:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

Beckyx
Bshootz -

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Where are you headed? When are you coming out?
Old Jul 22nd 2009, 1:12 pm
Just Joined

Sushi is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all,

I am an April 2008 applicant still waiting for my visa!!!

Applied for 175 visa on 19 April 2008. I am from a low risk country but my occupation is not on MODL or CSL. How much longer do I have to wait?

Especially because my partner and I have been in Australia since March 2007 and our current visa runs out this coming October, we are really concerned that we might lose most of what we have established for the last couple of years here in Aus

Is there anyone else still waiting ???
Old Jul 22nd 2009, 8:13 pm
Forum Regular

Dodge38 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Sushi
Hi all,

I am an April 2008 applicant still waiting for my visa!!!

Applied for 175 visa on 19 April 2008. I am from a low risk country but my occupation is not on MODL or CSL. How much longer do I have to wait?

Especially because my partner and I have been in Australia since March 2007 and our current visa runs out this coming October, we are really concerned that we might lose most of what we have established for the last couple of years here in Aus

Is there anyone else still waiting ???
Hi...I cannot believe you are still waiting after all this time!!! I know the issue of visas has slowed down since the recession, but that is crazy. What is the info coming from DIAC? Any correspondence from them at all?

Dodge
Old Jul 22nd 2009, 9:47 pm
Just Joined

Katz is just really niceKatz is just really niceKatz is just really niceKatz is just really niceKatz is just really niceKatz is just really niceKatz is just really niceKatz is just really nice

Hi all of u,

we got our visa grantet in july 2009. we applied in the end of april 2008 and on csl as. it was paperbased and subclass 175.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.