April 2008 Applicants

Old Feb 7th 2009, 10:48 am
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of
Default Re: April 2008 Applicants

Originally Posted by Welsh Jeff
Hi Everyone

Haven't been around here for a while but thought I'd share my joy, I was granted a visa today yippee.
Good luck to all those who have had theres and those who are waiting.
God Bless you all

Welsh Jeff
CONGRATULATIONS on your VISA GRANT, JEFF!!!
Old Feb 7th 2009, 5:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

caliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Everyone

Haven't been around here for a while but thought I'd share my joy, I was granted a visa today yippee.
Good luck to all those who have had theres and those who are waiting.
God Bless you all

Welsh Jeff
Congratulations Jeff..... I used to think I was the last person from the April bunch, but hey, you beat me!!!
Old Feb 7th 2009, 5:25 pm
Forum Regular

Welsh Jeff is a jewel in the roughWelsh Jeff is a jewel in the roughWelsh Jeff is a jewel in the roughWelsh Jeff is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by caliburn
Congratulations Jeff..... I used to think I was the last person from the April bunch, but hey, you beat me!!!
I was getting so down that i was one of only a few April applicants left, but hey presto here i have a visa!
Thanks everyone for their good wishes
Old Feb 7th 2009, 11:03 pm
Citizen Of The World

benlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud of

I was getting so down that i was one of only a few April applicants left, but hey presto here i have a visa!
Thanks everyone for their good wishes
Hwyl fawr i ti, Jeff Rwan, dewch i'r Australia!

Cheers
b
Old Feb 8th 2009, 10:08 am
Forum Regular

Welsh Jeff is a jewel in the roughWelsh Jeff is a jewel in the roughWelsh Jeff is a jewel in the roughWelsh Jeff is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by benlast
Hwyl fawr i ti, Jeff Rwan, dewch i'r Australia!

Cheers
b
Diolch un fawr
Old Feb 11th 2009, 10:30 am
Just Joined

glen64 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi guys,

Better late than never...... i belong to the Subclass 176 applicants and given below are my application details.

application lodged on line : April 2008.
Medicals & Pc Submitted : May 2008.
Visa class : 176 STate sponsored .
country status : HR.
Present Status : application taken for further processing.
Co : yet to be allocated.

All the best ...........
Old Feb 11th 2009, 1:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

caliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by glen64
Hi guys,

Better late than never...... i belong to the Subclass 176 applicants and given below are my application details.

application lodged on line : April 2008.
Medicals & Pc Submitted : May 2008.
Visa class : 176 STate sponsored .
country status : HR.
Present Status : application taken for further processing.
Co : yet to be allocated.

All the best ...........
Your CO has been allocated already, in most likelyhood. If not, it will of course be allocated by 13th Feb i.e. in next couple of days! DIAC has officially declared that it will allocate COs to all 176s by 13th Feb. So, cheer up buddy, its your show now.
Old Feb 11th 2009, 3:13 pm
Just Joined

glen64 is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Re: April 2008 Applicants

Thanks for your encouraging words.Keeping my fingers crossed, b'cos today i came to know from the NSW immi dept (sponsor state) that they have not forwarded my state sponsorship form (form#1100) to DIAC since they did not receive my nominee details (details of my family) in the prescribed form, which i had already couriered to them way back in April 2008.
This i got to know after a shooting a mail to the NSW immi dept enquiring on the above. Scanned a fresh copy today to the NSW immi dept. who in turn should forward the forms to the DIAC...... Good luck to all.........
Old Feb 11th 2009, 4:00 pm
From Wicklow to Perth

silverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nice

Hi all.

The packers are comming tomorrow to put all we own on a ship to OZ.

Then we head to Airport on the 21st of Feb.

So little time so much still to do.

Regards
Silverski
Old Feb 12th 2009, 1:32 pm
Forum Regular

hanwilt is a jewel in the roughhanwilt is a jewel in the roughhanwilt is a jewel in the roughhanwilt is a jewel in the rough

Congratulions Welsh Jeff - I am still buzzing from mine and everything feels right so enjoy the feeling!. Although it didn't matter when we got ours the relief of being able to plan is amazing.

Very exciting Silver ski - can't wait to hear how everything goes

We now have orange stickers in our passports and tickets booked for 25th October - what a long way away but loads to do, people to see places to visit so a very exciting year to come!
Old Feb 12th 2009, 4:02 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by hanwilt
Congratulions Welsh Jeff - I am still buzzing from mine and everything feels right so enjoy the feeling!. Although it didn't matter when we got ours the relief of being able to plan is amazing.

Very exciting Silver ski - can't wait to hear how everything goes

We now have orange stickers in our passports and tickets booked for 25th October - what a long way away but loads to do, people to see places to visit so a very exciting year to come!
Thanks for that we are sooo thrilled. we go in March to validate our passports(Which came back today with the orange stickers), do we have to get a hoilday visa ??
Old Feb 12th 2009, 7:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

melbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to all

Thanks for that we are sooo thrilled. we go in March to validate our passports(Which came back today with the orange stickers), do we have to get a hoilday visa ??
Congrats Jeff, no, you don't have to get a holiday visa, you now have your visa which you are validating!!

Where are you headed?

Mel
Old Feb 12th 2009, 8:06 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by melbert
Congrats Jeff, no, you don't have to get a holiday visa, you now have your visa which you are validating!!

Where are you headed?

Mel
To validate we are going to Cairns and the Gold coast but when we go forever we will most likely go to WA but it's not set in stone.
Old Feb 12th 2009, 8:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

melbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to all

To validate we are going to Cairns and the Gold coast but when we go forever we will most likely go to WA but it's not set in stone.
Well, enjoy your trip, and hopefully catch up with you if you end up in WA!!

Mel
Old Feb 12th 2009, 9:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

kevncarlz is a jewel in the roughkevncarlz is a jewel in the roughkevncarlz is a jewel in the roughkevncarlz is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by melbert
Well, enjoy your trip, and hopefully catch up with you if you end up in WA!!

Mel
Hi mel
Well it wont be long till you are off where abouts in perth were you heading soz if iv asked this before my mind is like a siv
Hope everythink is going good have you sold your house then?

carly
x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.