Anyone got RSMS Visa

Old Aug 7th 2008, 7:41 am
BE Forum Addict

Safin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone got RSMS Visa

Originally Posted by oldandbold
Visa approved today!
Paper based may application - 119 RSMS
Congratulations Old and Bold

Which office did you apply through?

Where are you going? When are you coming over?
Old Aug 7th 2008, 7:44 am
BE Enthusiast

janjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nice

Originally Posted by Safin
Congratulations Old and Bold

Which office did you apply through?

Where are you going? When are you coming over?
I am soooo happy for you !! Less than 3 months that took..... Darwin office rocks !!

I will definitely raise a glass of bubbly for you tonight !!

And if Brisbane could give me a CO some time today I will raise a glass to him/her toooo !!
Old Aug 7th 2008, 7:53 am
Forum Regular

oldandbold is just really niceoldandbold is just really niceoldandbold is just really niceoldandbold is just really niceoldandbold is just really niceoldandbold is just really niceoldandbold is just really niceoldandbold is just really nice

Less than three months and that includes my case officer away for a month.
Need to start work late october, probably starting training in Cairns ,then Adelaide and on to Darwin a couple of months later.
Old Aug 7th 2008, 8:09 am
Forum Regular

Nick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really nice

Originally Posted by oldandbold
Less than three months and that includes my case officer away for a month.
Need to start work late october, probably starting training in Cairns ,then Adelaide and on to Darwin a couple of months later.
Congrats to you, well done !! Have they given you a date to be in Australia by?
Old Aug 7th 2008, 8:12 am
BE Enthusiast

janjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nice

Originally Posted by Nick.d
Congrats to you, well done !! Have they given you a date to be in Australia by?
Nick.d - anything on yours?
Old Aug 7th 2008, 8:19 am
Forum Regular

Nick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really nice

Originally Posted by janjanxx
Nick.d - anything on yours?

No nothing whatsoever, starting to get a bit concerned now, CO was assigned to me in early May and she still hasn't made contact, I still have to have my medicals done, so I would have expected her to have contacted me to get those done by now.
Old Aug 7th 2008, 8:26 am
BE Enthusiast

No nothing whatsoever, starting to get a bit concerned now, CO was assigned to me in early May and she still hasn't made contact, I still have to have my medicals done, so I would have expected her to have contacted me to get those done by now.
Hmmmm - no agent? Phone her!! ....
We have been lodged 6 weeks and still no CO !! ... hmm... very frustrating when that's all you wanting ...
Old Aug 7th 2008, 9:01 am
Forum Regular

Hmmmm - no agent? Phone her!! ....
We have been lodged 6 weeks and still no CO !! ... hmm... very frustrating when that's all you wanting ...
No I am doing this on my own, so no agent. It could be that the CO is purposely delaying matters, know that the magical 3yr period clear of my illness is fast approaching, so therefore, by doing that, she is giving me the best possible chance to pass the meds....... who knows ? I am off work for two weeks, so may give her a call next week.

Strange that I was assigned a CO along with the acknowlegement letter, and you are still waiting for one.

Nick
Old Aug 7th 2008, 9:33 am
BE Enthusiast

No I am doing this on my own, so no agent. It could be that the CO is purposely delaying matters, know that the magical 3yr period clear of my illness is fast approaching, so therefore, by doing that, she is giving me the best possible chance to pass the meds....... who knows ? I am off work for two weeks, so may give her a call next week.

Strange that I was assigned a CO along with the acknowlegement letter, and you are still waiting for one.

Nick
Yes - I would give her a call - if that is the case she can just clarify it for you...

We have lodged Brisbane - with Agent !! ... oh well... just sit and wait I guess.
Old Aug 12th 2008, 7:05 am
BE Enthusiast

Yes - I would give her a call - if that is the case she can just clarify it for you...

We have lodged Brisbane - with Agent !! ... oh well... just sit and wait I guess.
Still no CO !!! ......
Old Aug 12th 2008, 7:29 am
Forum Regular

Burkins has a spectacular aura aboutBurkins has a spectacular aura aboutBurkins has a spectacular aura about

Congratulations - it is such a fantastic feeling.
Old Aug 12th 2008, 7:35 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Burkins
Congratulations - it is such a fantastic feeling.
Ok - I think Burkins has lost it
Old Aug 12th 2008, 8:08 am
Forum Regular

Burkins has a spectacular aura aboutBurkins has a spectacular aura aboutBurkins has a spectacular aura about

I meant to oldandbold!
Old Aug 12th 2008, 8:11 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Burkins
I meant to oldandbold!
lol !! ok ....

Hmmmmm !! I just want a CO !! Holding thumbs it comes this week... please !! Send Karma ~ :-)
Old Aug 12th 2008, 9:05 am
BE Forum Addict

Safin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond repute

Arghhh, :curse: they've done it to us again! Our employer originally agreed to ENS and then 6 weeks down the line changed their minds not wanting a 3 year commitment.

Now we've been going down the RSMS route and they've decided they don't want to do the contract as being asked for by the agent. The agent says it must be a permanent job with 2 years min and have the relevant holiday and sick pay. We understood and told the company that we could be on casual contract ie no sick or holiday pay but higher rates so long as it was full time and 2 yrs or more.

Kinda like to be sure who's right? Been up half the night raging and researching!

Now employer wants to change the terms and make us permanent not contract. It means lots less money and no more security in reality, and less flexibility and we wanted to avoid it.

And I bet we have to pay the agent for what they've done even if we pull out !!! Not that our other options are great. (SIR or hope for another 457 til Nov for more points then 175 JUST before 45th birthday)

Safin
Been doing lots of research and talked with co agent. Theres nothing that actually says it must be permanent in immi website, booklets etc and apparently not in legislation either. That's just the way they have applied it to avoid the fruit pickers and that sort of casual. We are trying to make the case that as it's full time and as its for 2 years and as we are complying with legislation and workplace laws (albeit for casuals as we get a guareenteed loading in lieu of sick and annual leave) we are meeting the criteria...watch this space......

Still waiting on agent/immigration!!!!!!

If the decision goes against us we may be switching to a 475 (was SIR) and be temp for the next 3.5 years (8 months to get 475, 2 years to qualify and 9 months to get 887) instead of PR in a few months but financially much better off, lots more flexible. I'm really not sure how wise that is though, but OH is the one who works and he's much happy that way

Can't apply for a 175 til after end of nov when we earn 10 more points for aus work experience and current visa expires end of Oct!!!!

I used to have a full head of hair and look at it now (see avatar!)

Safin

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.