Anyone got RSMS Visa

Old Jul 16th 2008, 11:03 am
BE Enthusiast

janjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nice
Default Re: Anyone got RSMS Visa

Originally Posted by pumpkin blossom
Passport is all well and good IF you have only been outside Europe. Lots of trips to Europe is when it gets confusing as they don't stamp your passport. Apparently they will accept approximate dates.
Yes PB... I'm sure they will except approximate dates....
Old Jul 16th 2008, 1:29 pm
Forum Regular

Burkins has a spectacular aura aboutBurkins has a spectacular aura aboutBurkins has a spectacular aura about

I think I have managed to remember most approximate dates. I didn't realise we had so many holidays before we had kids!
Old Jul 16th 2008, 5:03 pm
Forum Regular

Nick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really nice

Originally Posted by janjanxx
Work hard !!

That is such good news.... Chap on other forum got CO also within about 5 weeks ... he lodged Perth !! Come on Brisbane ... let me be first with CO there !! Oh and Oldnbold got his from Darwin !! Brriiiiiiisssssssssssbane !!

How weird ..... 5 weeks to get a CO from lodgement and asked for further details as well , mine was assigned to me immediately with the acknowledgment letter and its been two months now and not even a dickiebird from the CO, no contact whatsoever and that was in Perth.
Old Jul 16th 2008, 5:11 pm
Forum Regular

Nick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really nice

Originally Posted by Burkins
Today is a wonderful day - we have a Case Officer. We lodged in Adelaide.

They have requested further information but just basic stuff about parents etc.

The sun is shining..
Hi Burkins,

Can I ask how they contacted you for further info, I had the acknowledgement letter with the name of the person who was to be my Case Officer, sent by snail mail. I am hoping that when my CO finally contacts me it will be by email.

Nick
Old Jul 16th 2008, 7:30 pm
Forum Regular

Burkins has a spectacular aura aboutBurkins has a spectacular aura aboutBurkins has a spectacular aura about

Hi Nick
The CO e-mailed our agent with requests for further information, it was a Form 80. It has to be signed by us so it has gone to agent's Southampton office today, they will send by courier to Oz on Friday and hopefully it should be with them sometime next week.

Fingers crossed you hear something soon.

Sonya
Old Jul 17th 2008, 12:41 am
BE Enthusiast

looky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nice

Can I ask how long it took for the employer sponsorship for rsms to get approved (from time of submission to approval, not visa grant)?
Old Jul 17th 2008, 6:40 am
Forum Regular

We didn't really get involved in this part as the employer gave the agent details and we were so busy trying to collect all the information we needed that we didn't really think about asking!

From memory it took about 2 weeks from me passing the information to the agent about the employers to her confirming they had the approval.
Old Jul 17th 2008, 10:13 am
BE Enthusiast

janjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nice

Originally Posted by Burkins
We didn't really get involved in this part as the employer gave the agent details and we were so busy trying to collect all the information we needed that we didn't really think about asking!

From memory it took about 2 weeks from me passing the information to the agent about the employers to her confirming they had the approval.
Old -any news ??

Wish time would go faster !!
Old Jul 17th 2008, 11:52 am
Forum Regular

oldandbold is just really niceoldandbold is just really niceoldandbold is just really niceoldandbold is just really niceoldandbold is just really niceoldandbold is just really niceoldandbold is just really niceoldandbold is just really nice

janjan-no news.Medicals arrived sydney on friday but my case officer is off until 3rd august-typical.
Old Jul 17th 2008, 4:38 pm
beach bum

ponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond repute

I heard today that my official offer letter is going in the post Friday. Which means regional board have certified it. So just need to check when they will nominate and I'm lodging. Yayyyyy!
Old Jul 18th 2008, 6:53 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ponyrama
I heard today that my official offer letter is going in the post Friday. Which means regional board have certified it. So just need to check when they will nominate and I'm lodging. Yayyyyy!
That's excellent Pony .... we lodged at the same time as nomination ... look into that...

Old... we all need a break sometime !! Even our Case Officers... lol
Old Jul 21st 2008, 2:23 am
BE Forum Addict

Safin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond repute

Just been reading through this thread, and thought I'd join in!

We are hoping our employer applies for certification this week. Although we are an onshore application it doesn't make you immune to the impatience - we want to buy a home and that has to wait for now....., still not so bad as waiting for our initial 457 I have to say.

Safin
Old Jul 21st 2008, 10:49 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Safin
Just been reading through this thread, and thought I'd join in!

We are hoping our employer applies for certification this week. Although we are an onshore application it doesn't make you immune to the impatience - we want to buy a home and that has to wait for now....., still not so bad as waiting for our initial 457 I have to say.

Safin

Hi Safin

Where are you based?
Old Jul 22nd 2008, 12:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hi Safin

Where are you based?
Any updates ???
Old?

Looky?

Burkins - where you ?????
Old Jul 28th 2008, 3:49 am
BE Forum Addict

Safin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Safin

Where are you based?
We are in hervey Bay QLD.

Before we settled on how to apply I did a bit of research on whether to apply via Brisbane or Parramatta business centre. (Company HO near one and job near other so apparently we can use either). Brisbane replied today with the following
Information on Processing Times:
We are currently experiencing processing delays for all business skills and
employer sponsored permanent residence applications. Service standards are
on our website at
http://www.immi.gov.au/about/charter.../visas/4.0.htm
(ENS/RSMS applications 5-7 months and Business Skills 9-15 months)
While we are achieving these service standards for most business skills
cases, ENS/RSMS applications are taking approximately 6 months to allocate
to case officers. The Department recognises that the time taken to process
your application may be causing you concern. However, please be assured
that your application will be processed as soon as possible.
Sorry to those applying there not good is it?

Still awaiting reply from Parramatta - which is the one the company's agent decided to use. Fingers crossed they have a better answer.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.