887 Visa Applicants

Old Aug 29th 2012, 11:14 am
Just Joined

hopefuljesh is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: 887 Visa Applicants

Originally Posted by samk6
Ya i came Melbourne in last November. i could find a full time job as well. so doing good and hope to apply PR on next year.
That is fantastic! All the best....
Old Sep 6th 2012, 2:56 am
Just Joined

Maxx82 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by hopefuljesh
That is fantastic! All the best....
I submited my application on Aug 6, its over 4 weeks alr but I havent got any news. The stt is still processing commenced. What should I do now or just wait and wait? Is there anyone submited at same time with me?
Old Sep 6th 2012, 11:54 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Maxx82
I submited my application on Aug 6, its over 4 weeks alr but I havent got any news. The stt is still processing commenced. What should I do now or just wait and wait? Is there anyone submited at same time with me?
Hi! I have not applied for the visa yet as our two years residence would still be in October.

However, as far as I could remember DIAC's service standard for 887 visa applications is six months. Meanwhile, per the department's current timelines, applications are now being allocated to a case officer within four weeks of lodgement. These meant you are well within the set as well as expected timeframes so I would not worry too much if I were you. Nonetheless, if you really are keen to know what is up with your case, giving the department a call would be a good option to consider.

Good luck!
Old Sep 17th 2012, 1:09 pm
Just Joined

Maxx82 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi! I have not applied for the visa yet as our two years residence would still be in October.

However, as far as I could remember DIAC's service standard for 887 visa applications is six months. Meanwhile, per the department's current timelines, applications are now being allocated to a case officer within four weeks of lodgement. These meant you are well within the set as well as expected timeframes so I would not worry too much if I were you. Nonetheless, if you really are keen to know what is up with your case, giving the department a call would be a good option to consider.

Good luck!
Thanks hopefuljesh
just got CO last Friday but also got requested from him as my son need to undergo another health check due to he is non migrate dependend.. Does anyone know there is any benefit for him?
Old Sep 18th 2012, 1:13 am
Just Joined

aspiration.australia is an unknown quantity at this point

Is there anyone that is about to do a 885 or 886 application?

If yes, could you please post a snapshot of the applicant past employment page including the 2 new windows that open upon clicking the question marks next to action and add details button.

This is really trivial but will greatly appreciate the offer. I wish to have a snapshot of every page for my records. I have taken a snapshot of everypage except that page including the pages mentioned above.

I once again appreciate all the pain that you'd be taking. and best of luck with the application.
Attached Thumbnails 887 Visa Applicants-885.png  

Last edited by aspiration.australia; Sep 18th 2012 at 1:22 am.
Old Sep 18th 2012, 1:41 am

Location: "What I did, I did without choice. In the name of peace and sanity."
mrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by aspiration.australia
Is there anyone that is about to do a 885 or 886 application?

If yes, could you please post a snapshot of the applicant past employment page including the 2 new windows that open upon clicking the question marks next to action and add details button.

This is really trivial but will greatly appreciate the offer. I wish to have a snapshot of every page for my records. I have taken a snapshot of everypage except that page including the pages mentioned above.

I once again appreciate all the pain that you'd be taking. and best of luck with the application.
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showp...96&postcount=7
Old Sep 18th 2012, 5:17 am
Forum Regular

pReSSuRe is on a distinguished road

Wow it's been a while since I logged in. Good to see everyone still active and kicking

Today is my 2nd anniversary since arriving in Adelaide. And last night I lodged our (my wife and I) 887 visa application

I attached:
  1. Marriage cert (in Malay)
  2. Overseas police clearance
  3. NPC/AFP checks (assuming its the same thing)
  4. 2 different lease agreements
  5. Passport front page (for both)
  6. Utility bills (first 3 months and latest 3 months)
  7. Driver's license (for both)
  8. Company offer letter
  9. 14 payslips
  10. ATO notice of assessment
  11. Salary adjustment slip from company
  12. PAYG payment summary (for both)
  13. Bank statement (last 4 months-to show salary)
  14. Joint bank account statement (evidence-relationship)
  15. Old IELTS results (for both)
  16. Passport photos (for both)
  17. Private insurance cover (evidence-relationship)
Unsure of whether I need to do (listed in the auto generated email):
Form 80 (previously already did for 475)
Form 1221
IELTS (been working here for 2 years, is this applicable?)
Letter from employer

Anyone knows if I need to do the Forms 80/1221?
Still waiting for 2 more docs to be translated. Wish me luck!
And best of luck to all who are also applying ))
Old Sep 18th 2012, 9:20 am
Just Joined

themoon is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by pReSSuRe
Wow it's been a while since I logged in. Good to see everyone still active and kicking

Today is my 2nd anniversary since arriving in Adelaide. And last night I lodged our (my wife and I) 887 visa application

I attached:
  8. Company offer letter
  9. 14 payslips
Form 1221
Letter from employer

Dear friend,

In my case, I included filled form 80, and checklist showing documents covering requirements for granting for subclass 887. My checklist also explained to the department that I should not take medical examinations because I did it on visa 487. This would help me avoid the letter from the CO asking for the examinations. Fortunely, my CO did require nothing, and I got my visa for only 11 days.

the best wish for your visa
Old Sep 21st 2012, 2:50 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Maxx82
Thanks hopefuljesh
just got CO last Friday but also got requested from him as my son need to undergo another health check due to he is non migrate dependend.. Does anyone know there is any benefit for him?
It is great to know that there already has been progress in your application. I do hope everything turns out well in your son's medical check. As to the benefits for him as a non-migrating dependent, I suppose he would not have the same benefits as your migrating family members as he would not be granted the visa. However, I do wish you all the best of luck. Cheers!
Old Sep 21st 2012, 2:58 pm
Just Joined

I attached:
  8. Company offer letter
  9. 14 payslips
Form 1221
Letter from employer

Hi! Did you lodge your application online? Any progress or have you heard from your CO? Regarding the NPC/AFP, I think there are state police-issued NPCs but what we would be needing for the 887 visa application are the federal police ones issued from Canberra.

I do wish you good luck so that you would hear the good news soon. Thanks as well for your best wishes as I am about to lodge our family's application next month when we have already stayed here in Adelaide for two years. Cheers.
Old Sep 21st 2012, 3:00 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by themoon
Dear friend,

In my case, I included filled form 80, and checklist showing documents covering requirements for granting for subclass 887. My checklist also explained to the department that I should not take medical examinations because I did it on visa 487. This would help me avoid the letter from the CO asking for the examinations. Fortunely, my CO did require nothing, and I got my visa for only 11 days.

the best wish for your visa
Thanks for this information. Providing exhaustive information seems to be the better option than the lack thereof indeed. I shall definitely take note of the tip.
Old Oct 3rd 2012, 4:04 pm
Forum Regular

pReSSuRe is on a distinguished road

Hi! Did you lodge your application online? Any progress or have you heard from your CO? Regarding the NPC/AFP, I think there are state police-issued NPCs but what we would be needing for the 887 visa application are the federal police ones issued from Canberra.

I do wish you good luck so that you would hear the good news soon. Thanks as well for your best wishes as I am about to lodge our family's application next month when we have already stayed here in Adelaide for two years. Cheers.
Hi guys, I am sooooo pleased to say that our 887 visa HAS BEEN GRANTED!!

Lodged application 17th Sept and visa granted on the 3rd Oct. Didn't even hear from my CO nor get any emails requesting documents. Took only 12 working days for me. I am over the moon right now. Unfortunately I'm out in Mt. Gambier right now for work and there's no one I can celebrate with Guess Ill have to wait till I get back to Adelaide. Best of luck to everyone else who are applying! I'll be more than happy to help answer any questions here so if there are questions, please ask! Cheers! :t humbup:
Old Oct 4th 2012, 12:49 pm
Just Joined

MikeMan is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats Mate!
But unfortunately my case has been entered to 12 months! Can you imagine it?
I don't know how many years is gonna be take!
Online application was big mistake for me, I wish I applied paper based through Adelaide office....

Hi guys, I am sooooo pleased to say that our 887 visa HAS BEEN GRANTED!!

Lodged application 17th Sept and visa granted on the 3rd Oct. Didn't even hear from my CO nor get any emails requesting documents. Took only 12 working days for me. I am over the moon right now. Unfortunately I'm out in Mt. Gambier right now for work and there's no one I can celebrate with Guess Ill have to wait till I get back to Adelaide. Best of luck to everyone else who are applying! I'll be more than happy to help answer any questions here so if there are questions, please ask! Cheers! :t humbup:
Old Oct 4th 2012, 2:18 pm
Just Joined

Hi guys, I am sooooo pleased to say that our 887 visa HAS BEEN GRANTED!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Lodged application 17th Sept and visa granted on the 3rd Oct. Didn't even hear from my CO nor get any emails requesting documents. Took only 12 working days for me. I am over the moon right now. Unfortunately I'm out in Mt. Gambier right now for work and there's no one I can celebrate with :rofl: Guess Ill have to wait till I get back to Adelaide. Best of luck to everyone else who are applying! I'll be more than happy to help answer any questions here so if there are questions, please ask! Cheers! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbup::thumbup::t humbup:
Congratulations!
Old Oct 15th 2012, 5:21 am
Forum Regular

Jockson is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi there,

I’m holding Visa 475 and landed Australia on 16th Dec 2011. Now this is the time take annual vacation from our company. My spouse and kid want to go for vacation to our home country from mid-November to end of January 2013 (2.5 months). And I am planning to take 40 days in Xmas time. Is there any problem for PR application which is planning to lodge by next year 16th December 2013?
• Do I have to add and wait those absent days out of country after my 2 years completion to lodge the application?
• Do I have to provide medical checks again for PR application because I will be away from country for Vacation?

Please advise me. Thanks for your support.

Jockson

Last edited by Jockson; Oct 15th 2012 at 5:40 am.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.