887 Visa Applicants

Old May 9th 2014, 3:36 am
Forum Regular

BSBRBUDDHIKA7 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: 887 Visa Applicants

Anyone receive 887 visa recently
Old May 9th 2014, 5:28 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BSBRBUDDHIKA7
Anyone receive 887 visa recently
Yes, theres one on this thread about three days ago, How recent do you want?! People are posting when they get grants so please don't keep bumping the thread to ask.
Old May 9th 2014, 5:57 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Yes, theres one on this thread about three days ago, How recent do you want?! People are posting when they get grants so please don't keep bumping the thread to ask.
Yes I know that, that's why asking 'recently how got the PR'. All are exiting about our PR.

I got MY PR just now. Thank you every one for your information.

Old May 9th 2014, 6:00 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Yes I know that, that's why asking 'recently how got the PR'. All are exiting about our PR.

I got MY PR just now. Thank you every one for your information.

Congratulations

Hopefully you'll be able to help others with your experience
Old May 9th 2014, 6:17 am
Just Joined

kevinNoble is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi BSBRBUDDHIKA7,

Have you given certified copies of evidence of residence. like.
• title deeds to your residential property
• leases
• utilities bills, such as telephone, gas, electricity
I mean without giving original documents. and Who can certify those documents? (Can pharmacist do this ? )

Ch_
KevinNoble
Old May 11th 2014, 10:24 pm
Forum Regular

Yes. Why not OLD.sparkles First of all thank you all for sharing your knowledge with me.

I am a secondary applicant of 475 Visa and I got overall 5.5 IELTS score at that time. My wife couldn’t find a job and I found full time job.
I applied 887 visa on 02/12/2013 and case officer contact me 28/04/2014 and requested my daughter’s medical. For 475 visa she did not do the Chest X-ray. They requested the chest X-ray. 09/05/2014 I got the GOLDEN PR.

Conclusions are Can apply 475 Secondary applicant as a primary applicant in 887 visa, for 887 primary applicant don’t need to proof IELTS.

Thanks again for every one…
Old May 11th 2014, 10:52 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by kevinNoble
Hi BSBRBUDDHIKA7,

Have you given certified copies of evidence of residence. like.
• title deeds to your residential property
• leases
• utilities bills, such as telephone, gas, electricity
I mean without giving original documents. and Who can certify those documents? (Can pharmacist do this ? )

Ch_
KevinNoble
you can scan this document and send. No need to give orginal document. colour scans are OK.
Old May 11th 2014, 11:09 pm

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Yes. Why not OLD.sparkles First of all thank you all for sharing your knowledge with me.

I am a secondary applicant of 475 Visa and I got overall 5.5 IELTS score at that time. My wife couldn’t find a job and I found full time job.
I applied 887 visa on 02/12/2013 and case officer contact me 28/04/2014 and requested my daughter’s medical. For 475 visa she did not do the Chest X-ray. They requested the chest X-ray. 09/05/2014 I got the GOLDEN PR.

Conclusions are Can apply 475 Secondary applicant as a primary applicant in 887 visa, for 887 primary applicant don’t need to proof IELTS.

Thanks again for every one…
I meant hang around to answer questions

A lot of people seem to take advice from the forum, then stop visiting when they get their visas - would be nice to have a few more stay and share their experiences.
Old May 11th 2014, 11:37 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by old.sparkles

A lot of people seem to take advice from the forum, then stop visiting when they get their visas - would be nice to have a few more stay and share their experiences.
Hi All,

I got lot of advice being in this forum.

I have 475 Skilled sponsored visa and I'm hoping to apply PR under 887 after 21st of June 2014.
"Based on some info taken from this forum.
I thought I can apply 21st of May 2014 but After migrated on 21st May 2012, I went to mother country for One month. thus, can't help, I have to wait another One month."

I completed 100% of online application and counting days to click the finish button and attache the required document checklist. Hope I can see my PR withing 3 month after that.

Anybody recon me to apply 21st of May or better to Stay another One month. ??

keep in touch.

ch_
KevinNoble.
Old May 12th 2014, 12:03 am
Forum Regular

Yes old.Sparkle. I am always
Old May 25th 2014, 9:50 pm
Forum Regular

Jockson is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by kevinNoble
Hi Jakson,

congratulation...!

I need to know something from you.

Can you please list the certified document that you attached to the 887 application which are mentioned in Document Checklist in Immi site.

Did you attached Federal Police clearance Australia as well as 10 years Police clearance from your mother country?

My doubt is why they're asking again 10 years Police clearance from your mother country ?

Ch_
K.Noble.
I have submitted

Federal Police checks only from Australia
No other police checks because i have submitted already for my 475 visa
House rent ledger
Salary slips
Bank statement
passport copies ( all family)
Photos in JPEg format
Employment letter
Birth certificates
Tax details
Thats it i got my visa on 7th May 14.

Good luck mate
Old May 25th 2014, 11:09 pm
Just Joined

Thumbs up Re: 887 Visa Applicants

Originally Posted by Jockson
I have submitted

Federal Police checks only from Australia
No other police checks because i have submitted already for my 475 visa
House rent ledger
Salary slips
Bank statement
passport copies ( all family)
Photos in JPEg format
Employment letter
Birth certificates
Tax details
Thats it i got my visa on 7th May 14.

Good luck mate

Thanks a lot. I gonna apply today.

Are these documents scanned and certified by the JP or do we need to certify all of the documents. (i.e salary slips, Utility bills)

cheers
KevinNoble.
Old May 27th 2014, 3:49 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

I also think it would be nice if more people said 'thank you' when they're given information/advice. So often I see people ask a question, which is answered in detail, and the OP doesn't even bother to acknowledge the reply or say thank you. It's extremely rude.
Old May 28th 2014, 12:21 am
Just Joined

Hi All,

Can some one who recently got PR help me for this.

I have Applied my 887 VISA and attached most of the document as per the document checklist.

But I found that Some of the document which I attached were not certified. (i.e Utility bills, Salary Slips).

How could I delete them and attache the same with certified.

Appreciate prompt answers.

Cheers,
KevinNoble
Old May 28th 2014, 8:44 pm
Forum Regular

Jockson is an unknown quantity at this point

kevinNoble,

You cont delete those, leave it like that not a problem and no need certied copies if it is colour scanned.

Hope it helps

J

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.