887 Visa Applicants

Old May 7th 2014, 3:20 am
Forum Regular

BSBRBUDDHIKA7 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: 887 Visa Applicants

I submitted my daughter’s medical 01 of May. still no response form case officer.. frustration
Old May 7th 2014, 3:30 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BSBRBUDDHIKA7
I submitted my daughter’s medical 01 of May. still no response form case officer.. frustration
You were asked to supply medicals / PCC's as your case is nearing allocation (currently they are at 17/11/2013 for 887 applications). They are just making sure they have all the information ready when you reach allocation so the visa can be granted without delay.
Old May 7th 2014, 3:46 am
Just Joined

kevinNoble is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Re: 887 Visa Applicants

Originally Posted by pReSSuRe
Hi guys, I am sooooo pleased to say that our 887 visa HAS BEEN GRANTED!!

Lodged application 17th Sept and visa granted on the 3rd Oct. Didn't even hear from my CO nor get any emails requesting documents. Took only 12 working days for me. I am over the moon right now. Unfortunately I'm out in Mt. Gambier right now for work and there's no one I can celebrate with Guess Ill have to wait till I get back to Adelaide. Best of luck to everyone else who are applying! I'll be more than happy to help answer any questions here so if there are questions, please ask! Cheers! :t humbup:

Hi Friend,

Can you give me an advice to launch my Online 887 Visa Application.

I am in 475 Sponsored Visa and I have something to clarify.

According to the immigration rule.

"Have you lived for at least two years and worked full time for a total of one year in one or more"

I have fulfilled worked full time for one year and about to finish my two year stay in designated Australia.

But,

I came to Australia 20-May-2012 as a first entry, But, I went back to my country for one month from 9-JULY-2012 to 8-AUG-2012 for urgent family matter.
1. Can I submit the above application on 21-May-2014? Or do I need to stay another 1 month after 21st may 2014.
How do the case officer count 2 years. Is it from First Entry ?

I have 100% completed the online 887 Application and now I'm in the last page which shows me the submit button. But none of the pages asked me to submit any required certified documents and also payment.
2. Will that be OK to go head and apply?
3. Is case office would be asked those documents later stage?

I've done Police check for 10 years when i apply 475 visa.
But after I got my oversees police check I spent 6 month to Migrate to Australia.

Do I need to get oversees police check for 10 years again or can i use the one along with Australia Federal Police Check ?

Regards,
KevinNoble
Old May 7th 2014, 3:57 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kevinNoble
Hi Friend,

Can you give me an advice to launch my Online 887 Visa Application.

I am in 475 Sponsored Visa and I have something to clarify.

According to the immigration rule.

"Have you lived for at least two years and worked full time for a total of one year in one or more"

I have fulfilled worked full time for one year and about to finish my two year stay in designated Australia.

But,

I came to Australia 20-May-2012 as a first entry, But, I went back to my country for one month from 9-JULY-2012 to 8-AUG-2012 for urgent family matter.
1. Can I submit the above application on 21-May-2014? Or do I need to stay another 1 month after 21st may 2014.
How do the case officer count 2 years. Is it from First Entry ?

I have 100% completed the online 887 Application and now I'm in the last page which shows me the submit button. But none of the pages asked me to submit any required certified documents and also payment.
2. Will that be OK to go head and apply?
3. Is case office would be asked those documents later stage?

I've done Police check for 10 years when i apply 475 visa.
But after I got my oversees police check I spent 6 month to Migrate to Australia.

Do I need to get oversees police check for 10 years again or can i use the one along with Australia Federal Police Check ?

Regards,
KevinNoble
I personally would not apply as you do not satisfy the criteria yet, even if you ignore the 1 month out of Australia.
Old May 7th 2014, 4:11 am
Just Joined

Thumbs up Re: 887 Visa Applicants

Thank you for your advice.

Appreciate if you could reply to below as well, As you may have already submit 887 application.

I've done Police check for 12 years when I apply 475 visa in 2012 January. (Police clearance Jan-2000 to Jan-2012)

But after granted the VISA I took 6 month to Migrate to Australia. (I came to Australia 21-May-2012)

Do I need to get oversees police check for 10 years again because of that 6 month Gap or can I use the same along with Australia Federal Police Check ?

ch_

Originally Posted by old.sparkles
I personally would not apply as you do not satisfy the criteria yet, even if you ignore the 1 month out of Australia.
Old May 7th 2014, 4:19 am

Thank you for your advice.

Appreciate if you could reply to below as well, As you may have already submit 887 application.

I've done Police check for 12 years when I apply 475 visa in 2012 January. (Police clearance Jan-2000 to Jan-2012)

But after granted the VISA I took 6 month to Migrate to Australia. (I came to Australia 21-May-2012)

Do I need to get oversees police check for 10 years again because of that 6 month Gap or can I use the same along with Australia Federal Police Check ?

ch_
I'm not on 887

Document checklist is on the website - http://www.immi.gov.au/Visas/Pages/887.aspx

It does seem to suggest that you will need to supply police checks, but not until asked.

Last edited by old.sparkles; May 7th 2014 at 4:19 am. Reason: add info
Old May 7th 2014, 4:32 am
Forum Regular

Jockson is an unknown quantity at this point

WOW what a great relief i am Australian Permanent Resident now, Today morning case officer been assigned and application been approved on 12 pm.

Thanks for your support guys.

Regards
J
Old May 7th 2014, 4:45 am

Originally Posted by Jockson
WOW what a great relief i am Australian Permanent Resident now, Today morning case officer been assigned and application been approved on 12 pm.

Regards
J
Congratulations J
Old May 7th 2014, 5:10 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Jockson

Regards
J
Can you please let me know the lodgment date of your application.
Old May 7th 2014, 5:29 am
Forum Regular

Can you please let me know the lodgment date of your application.
6th Jan 2014

Regards
J
Old May 7th 2014, 5:49 am
Forum Regular

Congratulations Jakson
I submitted 1 of December 2013 and case officer contacted me last week and he requested my daughter’s medical. we submitted it 1 of May 2014. we will see next five days. Anyway congratulation Jakson
Old May 7th 2014, 6:39 am
Forum Regular

Thanks, party time
Old May 7th 2014, 10:27 pm
Forum Regular

Good Monrning All

Jackson Applied 6 of January 2016. He Got the PR yesterday But department website says they still taking 17 of November application. Ridicules...
Old May 8th 2014, 12:49 am
Just Joined

Hi Jakson,

congratulation...!

I need to know something from you.

Can you please list the certified document that you attached to the 887 application which are mentioned in Document Checklist in Immi site.

Did you attached Federal Police clearance Australia as well as 10 years Police clearance from your mother country?

My doubt is why they're asking again 10 years Police clearance from your mother country ?

Ch_
K.Noble.

Good Monrning All

Jackson Applied 6 of January 2016. He Got the PR yesterday But department website says they still taking 17 of November application. Ridicules...
Old May 8th 2014, 12:54 am

Good Monrning All

Hi Jakson,

congratulation...!

I need to know something from you.

Can you please list the certified document that you attached to the 887 application which are mentioned in Document Checklist in Immi site.

Did you attached Federal Police clearance Australia as well as 10 years Police clearance from your mother country?

My doubt is why they're asking again 10 years Police clearance from your mother country ?

Ch_
K.Noble.
Can I just point out that the member's name is Jockson

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.