887 Visa Applicants

Old Jul 25th 2012, 7:25 am

Location: "What I did, I did without choice. In the name of peace and sanity."
mrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 887 Visa Applicants

Originally Posted by themoon
Any body please help!

on bridge visa A, a message says Application being processed further. However, on status page a message says processing commenced. what means these?
Application being processed further means diddly squat. It might mean that someone updated your file, or if you've contacted them recently, it might be that someone noted that you'd contacted them. It means very little. Mine's been ABPF for three and a half years!

Processing commenced is exactly what it says - processing has commenced. It doesn't mean it's being actively looked at at the moment though. Again, mine has said processing commenced since we lodged the application.

Try not to worry about the statuses too much. There are people that get their visas granted whilst everything still says 'required'! So don't get hung up on status changes (or the lack thereof). It'll drive you potty!
Old Aug 10th 2012, 11:49 pm
Just Joined

themoon is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mrsgreenstar76
Application being processed further means diddly squat. It might mean that someone updated your file, or if you've contacted them recently, it might be that someone noted that you'd contacted them. It means very little. Mine's been ABPF for three and a half years!

Processing commenced is exactly what it says - processing has commenced. It doesn't mean it's being actively looked at at the moment though. Again, mine has said processing commenced since we lodged the application.

Try not to worry about the statuses too much. There are people that get their visas granted whilst everything still says 'required'! So don't get hung up on status changes (or the lack thereof). It'll drive you potty!
Dear all,

Just to say thank you all who have been in the thread - this discussing room. Especially, I would like to take a big hug to users PAME, Mikeman, Nile. Again, I love all.

I got visa just in 6 days. I also descreased some signicant fee such as medical. I am going to plan for citizenship

See you all and good luck for people wha are witing for the visa
Old Aug 11th 2012, 2:30 am

Location: "What I did, I did without choice. In the name of peace and sanity."
mrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond repute

Dear all,

Just to say thank you all who have been in the thread - this discussing room. Especially, I would like to take a big hug to users PAME, Mikeman, Nile. Again, I love all.

I got visa just in 6 days. I also descreased some signicant fee such as medical. I am going to plan for citizenship

Congratulations.

I don't know why you decided to quote me though, as the quote has no relevancy to your post. You can just post without posting the person above you.
Old Aug 11th 2012, 11:09 pm
Just Joined

themoon is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mrsgreenstar76
Congratulations.

I don't know why you decided to quote me though, as the quote has no relevancy to your post. You can just post without posting the person above you.
thank you

I am really sorry. Since I don't know how to submit my post without the quote, I took the most recent to submit my post. Thank you again.

Regards
Old Aug 12th 2012, 2:14 am
Forum Regular

samk6 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Dear All,

I am 475 Family sponsored Visa Holder. Do i need to submit IELTS exam result sheet when i apply 887 visa?. I saw one of the member has mentioned that his CO has requested the IELTS result sheet again?. But it has not mentioned about IELTS in immi web site under 887 visa eligibility.

Thanks,
Sameera
Old Aug 29th 2012, 1:17 am
Just Joined

hopefuljesh is an unknown quantity at this point

Dear all,

Congratulations for getting the visa! My family would be applying for the PR soon. I do hope we would be as blessed as you and the rest of the PR grantees had been.
Old Aug 29th 2012, 1:24 am
Just Joined

Smile Re: 887 Visa Applicants

Originally Posted by samk6
Hi Dear All,

I am 475 Family sponsored Visa Holder. Do i need to submit IELTS exam result sheet when i apply 887 visa?. I saw one of the member has mentioned that his CO has requested the IELTS result sheet again?. But it has not mentioned about IELTS in immi web site under 887 visa eligibility.

Thanks,
Sameera
If my memory serves me right, there has indeed been a mention by one of the posters of this thread that the IELTS had been required, but such had been corrected later on. If I am not mistaken, the IELTS was just part of an automatically generated list of requirements after lodging the online application. Since the system takes some time to be updated, it was only later that IELTS was taken off the list.

Nonetheless, I also could not find IELTS as part of the application requirements for the 887 visa either. So, let us just focus on complying and producing pieces of evidence for what DIAC has listed as 887 visa requirements in the department's official site. DIAC has always been straightforward in its policies, procedures and processes so it would be very unusual for it to hide "an important requirement" somewhere from visa applicants, isn't it? Cheers and all the best to all of us.
Old Aug 29th 2012, 1:29 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Eternal
I have applied day before yesterday and got the email for the document checklist to be attached and it has IELTS English Test Report Results requirement. Please advise

Best regards,
Hi, eternal! Has your CO requested for IELTS? Did you get the visa already? Thanks in advance for the response.
Old Aug 29th 2012, 1:44 am
Forum Regular

Eternal is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by hopefuljesh
Hi, eternal! Has your CO requested for IELTS? Did you get the visa already? Thanks in advance for the response.
Hi,

No IELTS required. It was the default checklist u get when u apply online but once u get the CO he will give u the document checklist if he needs.

Still waiting for the visa - actually stuck with the medical clearance (again not for me but my non-migrating family members)

Thanks
Old Aug 29th 2012, 2:20 am
Just Joined

Hi,

No IELTS required. It was the default checklist u get when u apply online but once u get the CO he will give u the document checklist if he needs.

Still waiting for the visa - actually stuck with the medical clearance (again not for me but my non-migrating family members)

Thanks
Thank you for that quick response, eternal. However, when you say "non-migrating family members," do you mean your siblings or parents or children? Was that required by your CO?

I do hope the medical clearance goes through well so that you would be able to get the visa soon. Again, thanks and all the best!
Old Aug 29th 2012, 2:37 am
Forum Regular

Eternal is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you for that quick response, eternal. However, when you say "non-migrating family members," do you mean your siblings or parents or children? Was that required by your CO?

I do hope the medical clearance goes through well so that you would be able to get the visa soon. Again, thanks and all the best!
Thanks for the wishes

Non-migrating family members includes my wife and children and yes it was required by CO

Thanks
Old Aug 29th 2012, 2:48 am
Just Joined

Thanks for the wishes

Non-migrating family members includes my wife and children and yes it was required by CO

Thanks

No worries and thanks as well. I shall look forward to the positive news on your visa. Cheers!
Old Aug 29th 2012, 8:44 am
Forum Regular

If my memory serves me right, there has indeed been a mention by one of the posters of this thread that the IELTS had been required, but such had been corrected later on. If I am not mistaken, the IELTS was just part of an automatically generated list of requirements after lodging the online application. Since the system takes some time to be updated, it was only later that IELTS was taken off the list.

Nonetheless, I also could not find IELTS as part of the application requirements for the 887 visa either. So, let us just focus on complying and producing pieces of evidence for what DIAC has listed as 887 visa requirements in the department's official site. DIAC has always been straightforward in its policies, procedures and processes so it would be very unusual for it to hide "an important requirement" somewhere from visa applicants, isn't it? Cheers and all the best to all of us.
hi hopefuljesh
Thanks a lot for the reply. you are correct. i also couldnt find any IELTS requirement under 887 Visa type in DIAC web site. So Hope for the Best.

Thanks
Sameera
Old Aug 29th 2012, 10:27 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by samk6
hi hopefuljesh
Thanks a lot for the reply. you are correct. i also couldnt find any IELTS requirement under 887 Visa type in DIAC web site. So Hope for the Best.

Thanks
Sameera
No worries. By the way, I could see in your timeline signature that your visa had been granted on October 2011. Have you already validated your visa? I hope everything is well with you just as I am indeed HOPING for the BEST. Thanks as well and cheers!
Old Aug 29th 2012, 10:59 am
Forum Regular

No worries. By the way, I could see in your timeline signature that your visa had been granted on October 2011. Have you already validated your visa? I hope everything is well with you just as I am indeed HOPING for the BEST. Thanks as well and cheers!
Ya i came Melbourne in last November. i could find a full time job as well. so doing good and hope to apply PR on next year.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.