887 Visa Applicants

Old Oct 15th 2012, 9:01 am
Forum Regular

pReSSuRe is on a distinguished road
Default Re: 887 Visa Applicants

Originally Posted by Jockson
Hi there,

I’m holding Visa 475 and landed Australia on 16th Dec 2011. Now this is the time take annual vacation from our company. My spouse and kid want to go for vacation to our home country from mid-November to end of January 2013 (2.5 months). And I am planning to take 40 days in Xmas time. Is there any problem for PR application which is planning to lodge by next year 16th December 2013?
• Do I have to add and wait those absent days out of country after my 2 years completion to lodge the application?
• Do I have to provide medical checks again for PR application because I will be away from country for Vacation?

Please advise me. Thanks for your support.

Jockson
If you're leaving for 2.5 months then from what I hear you'll have to wait out an extra 2.5 months just to be on the safe side, before applying for your PR. Also because of the duration of your time out of Australia you might be required to take the medical exams again. But then again it might depend on the case officer.
Old Oct 15th 2012, 9:57 pm
Forum Regular

Jockson is an unknown quantity at this point

Is it? if that is the case i have to think twice to take holiday. Thanks for your advice pReSSuRe.

Jockson
Old Oct 15th 2012, 10:07 pm
Just Joined

MikeMan is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Jockson
Is it? if that is the case i have to think twice to take holiday. Thanks for your advice pReSSuRe.

Jockson
Also it is beneficial to get your overseas police check when you are returning to Oz ...
Old Oct 16th 2012, 1:08 am
Just Joined

hht55 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Frnds
Does any one has lodge application for 887 visa online in Oct 2012 or Sept 2012?
I have lodge in Oct 2012. I m waiting for CO...I heard that now a days application will be finalized in 4 weeks time...Is that ture?

Thanks
hht55
Old Oct 16th 2012, 10:04 pm
Just Joined

Hi
I am waiting for the answer pls
can anyone help me?
Old Oct 16th 2012, 10:46 pm

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hht55
Hi
can anyone help me?
thats nice - I'm waiting for christmas
Old Oct 17th 2012, 12:47 am

Location: "What I did, I did without choice. In the name of peace and sanity."
mrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Frnds
Does any one has lodge application for 887 visa online in Oct 2012 or Sept 2012?
I have lodge in Oct 2012. I m waiting for CO...I heard that now a days application will be finalized in 4 weeks time...Is that ture?

Thanks
hht55
Google is your friend.

DIAC aim to allocate 887 applications within four weeks. I'd be bloody surprised if your application was finalised in four weeks though.

Hi
can anyone help me?
Don't bump posts please.
Old Oct 17th 2012, 1:06 am
Just Joined

Thanks for your reply mrsgreenstar76
Old Oct 19th 2012, 12:38 am
Just Joined

sunil_77 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all

Planning to lodge my 887 application next week.

Following documents are ready with me:

Passport
Proof of age card (for age proof)
Birth certificates (for kids)
Marriage certificate
Employer letter, One payslip for each month (Employment proof)
Bank statement (additional document)
Lease agreement, Rego certificate, TFN, ABN letters, Employer group certificates (resident proof)
Applied for AFP last week. Hopefully will get it next week.

Do I need to prepare any other document?

Thanks and regards
Sunil
Old Oct 19th 2012, 3:35 am
Forum Regular

BSBRBUDDHIKA7 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi I am new to forum. We have 475 visa and I have to clarify some questions for apply 887 visa. My wife is principle applicant in 475 visa and I am secondary applicant . Still my wife couldn’t find a job. I already worked as a full time worker during last year and now I am working as a Business Integration developer at University of southern Queensland. When we applying 475 I did IELTS and got 5.5 each band. I also got my skill assessment. But now its older than 2 years . My Question is can I apply 887 visa as a primary applicant. Do I need to do IELTS and Skill assessment for get PR?
Old Oct 22nd 2012, 9:57 pm
Forum Regular

Gypsy. is just really niceGypsy. is just really niceGypsy. is just really niceGypsy. is just really niceGypsy. is just really niceGypsy. is just really niceGypsy. is just really niceGypsy. is just really niceGypsy. is just really niceGypsy. is just really nice

Originally Posted by BSBRBUDDHIKA7
Hi I am new to forum. We have 475 visa and I have to clarify some questions for apply 887 visa. My wife is principle applicant in 475 visa and I am secondary applicant . Still my wife couldn’t find a job. I already worked as a full time worker during last year and now I am working as a Business Integration developer at University of southern Queensland. When we applying 475 I did IELTS and got 5.5 each band. I also got my skill assessment. But now its older than 2 years . My Question is can I apply 887 visa as a primary applicant. Do I need to do IELTS and Skill assessment for get PR?
Hi Buddhika, Even I am interested to know the answer as my sister-in-law's family may face your kind of a situation. I searched on Immi website, it does not say anything about it, But I had heard that changing the primary application is possible but not sure about the requirements of the primary applicant in that case., Thinking to shoot an e-mail to Immi or walk in to the Adelaide Processing Centre which is close to us. will keep you informed if I know the answer.
Old Oct 22nd 2012, 10:56 pm

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Gypsy.
Hi Buddhika, Even I am interested to know the answer as my sister-in-law's family may face your kind of a situation. I searched on Immi website, it does not say anything about it, But I had heard that changing the primary application is possible but not sure about the requirements of the primary applicant in that case., Thinking to shoot an e-mail to Immi or walk in to the Adelaide Processing Centre which is close to us. will keep you informed if I know the answer.
I thought 475 was an employer sponsored visa so primary applicant must have job? If primary applicant doesn't have job, isn't visa invalid after period of time?
Old Oct 22nd 2012, 11:38 pm

Location: "What I did, I did without choice. In the name of peace and sanity."
mrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by old.sparkles
I thought 475 was an employer sponsored visa so primary applicant must have job? If primary applicant doesn't have job, isn't visa invalid after period of time?
No, that's the 457. The 475 is a three year state or family sponsored provisional visa.
Old Oct 22nd 2012, 11:44 pm
Forum Regular

BSBRBUDDHIKA7 is an unknown quantity at this point

This is for OLD SPARKLES Post
This completely wrong. Nick11 posted 19 jan 2010 following post.475 secondary applicant can become as a 887 primary applicant. But thing is need to know IELTS and Skill assessment want to provide to 887 visa. I got 5.5 for 475 visa is it enough or not.
Nick11
BE Forum Addict

Re: 887 Visa Applicants

Hi Paradise,

Don't worry and you will get the visa as we have been briefed clearly by Immigration SAt during our welcome session.

Are you sure that IELTS and skills assessment is required in case of swapping the main applicant.

Thanks in advance for the answers. Cheers
IELTS or skills assessment is not needed if the secondary applicant on the 495 visa becomes the primary applicant on the 887 visa.
Hubby became the primary applicant on our 887 and hadn't had a skill assessment ever.
We got our 887 without any bother
Old Oct 23rd 2012, 1:32 am

Originally Posted by mrsgreenstar76
No, that's the 457. The 475 is a three year state or family sponsored provisional visa.
Thanks Mrs Greenstar - No wonder it wasn't making sense to me - sorry if I've caused anyone upset

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.