887 Visa Applicants

Old Oct 28th 2012, 5:07 am
Just Joined

MikeMan is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: 887 Visa Applicants

Originally Posted by ShaneElahi
Hi,

I have Applied my 887 via online application on 1st Oct, CO allocated on 25 Oct and requested form 80 and 1221 and medical for my daughter and xray for myself.

Medicals done on 26 OCt and all forms filled and submitted already.

Can anyone let me know how much time it take to finalize our application.

Regards
Hi Mr. Elahi,
Depend on your origin country, if name of your origin country started with I and ended with N, at the moment it is goanna take more than a year! Sorry for my bad news, but I hope you can get it in the weeks.
Just let you know if it takes a long time, don’t worry, I know some people which they already have been waiting for 18 months!
Good luck,

Old Oct 29th 2012, 7:41 am
Just Joined

Maxx82 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MikeMan
Hi Mr. Elahi,
Depend on your origin country, if name of your origin country started with I and ended with N, at the moment it is goanna take more than a year! Sorry for my bad news, but I hope you can get it in the weeks.
Just let you know if it takes a long time, don’t worry, I know some people which they already have been waiting for 18 months!
Good luck,

Oh God, are you serious? I did health check for my son on Sep 18. But as you told above, I have to wait more than a year due to Im from Vietnam??
Old Oct 29th 2012, 11:17 pm
Forum Regular

BSBRBUDDHIKA7 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey mate,
Still nothing and almost a year!
Thanks mickman. You and I in same boat. My wife is main applicant in 475 visa. But still she couldn’t find a job. I almost finish my 10 month full time work, another 2 month to go complete my one year fulltime work requirement. I am going to be main applicant in 887 visa.When I launch 475 visa I got only 5.5 for IELTS. Do we need to submit IELTS when switch to main applicant in 475 visa.
Old Oct 29th 2012, 11:42 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by BSBRBUDDHIKA7
Thanks mickman. You and I in same boat. My wife is main applicant in 475 visa. But still she couldn’t find a job. I almost finish my 10 month full time work, another 2 month to go complete my one year fulltime work requirement. I am going to be main applicant in 887 visa.When I launch 475 visa I got only 5.5 for IELTS. Do we need to submit IELTS when switch to main applicant in 475 visa.
Hey mate,
You dont need IELTS, don't worry!.
Cheers,
Old Oct 29th 2012, 11:44 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Maxx82
Oh God, are you serious? I did health check for my son on Sep 18. But as you told above, I have to wait more than a year due to Im from Vietnam??
Hey,
I didn't say anything about you country.
Good luck
Old Oct 30th 2012, 12:18 am
Just Joined

Maxx82 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey,
I didn't say anything about you country.
Good luck
Just read again n found you were right haha. Btw, do you know how to mail to the Moc to update the processing? What do I have to write in or just blank mail?
Thanks
Old Oct 30th 2012, 12:50 am
Forum Regular

Hey mate,
Cheers,
Thanks very much mate. What a relief I and my wife worry about the IELTS. The CO didn't request IELTS for yours.
Did you call to DIAC about your mater? Last month one of my friends called to DIAC about their delay application. After one week they got PR.
Old Nov 7th 2012, 11:15 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Maxx82
Just read again n found you were right haha. Btw, do you know how to mail to the Moc to update the processing? What do I have to write in or just blank mail?
Thanks
Howday,

GENERAL SKILLED MIGRATION
PROCESSING INFORMATION

Current allocation dates for General Skilled Migration Applications are now available on the Department of Immigration and Citizenship's website:
http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/gener...tion-times.htm

This automated e-mail response was last updated 18 July 2011 and will not be updated again.

Please do not send enquiries or reply to this email address as this mailbox is not monitored.
Old Nov 8th 2012, 12:31 am
Forum Regular

Hey mate,
Cheers,
Hi Mickman

Did you get ur PR...any good news from immi
Old Nov 8th 2012, 4:26 am
Just Joined

Hi Mickman

Did you get ur PR...any good news from immi
No unfortunately!
This is their response after 12 months and some days:

The Department of Immigration and Citizenship recognises that the time taken to process your application may be causing you and your family concern.

We are seeking to process your application as soon as possible. You will appreciate however, that all non-citizens applying for visas to enter Australia are considered on an individual basis and against legal requirements set out in Australia's migration regulations. This often includes requirements that all applicants undertake and meet (where relevant) health, character and national security checks that are undertaken by other agencies; and this can take some time.

The timing for the completion of the checks varies from on case to another. Depending on individual circumstances. Unfortunately, I am unable to provide you with a definitive timeframe for finalisation of your application. You can be assured however, that the Department of Immigration and Citizenship is doing all it can to ensure that your application is finalised as quickly as possible.
Old Nov 8th 2012, 4:41 am
Forum Regular

No unfortunately!

The Department of Immigration and Citizenship recognises that the time taken to process your application may be causing you and your family concern.

We are seeking to process your application as soon as possible. You will appreciate however, that all non-citizens applying for visas to enter Australia are considered on an individual basis and against legal requirements set out in Australia's migration regulations. This often includes requirements that all applicants undertake and meet (where relevant) health, character and national security checks that are undertaken by other agencies; and this can take some time.

The timing for the completion of the checks varies from on case to another. Depending on individual circumstances. Unfortunately, I am unable to provide you with a definitive timeframe for finalisation of your application. You can be assured however, that the Department of Immigration and Citizenship is doing all it can to ensure that your application is finalised as quickly as possible.
The are not telling anything about the main applicant change...Be hope your case will be solve shortly
Old Nov 8th 2012, 5:05 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

The are not telling anything about the main applicant change...Be hope your case will be solve shortly
Perhaps it's taking longer because they are busy answering requests for updates
Old Nov 8th 2012, 5:18 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by old.sparkles
Perhaps it's taking longer because they are busy answering requests for updates
Absolutely!
Old Nov 8th 2012, 9:05 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

No unfortunately!

No need for the confused faces, they have given you a straight answer.

Many applications have security checks carried out on them, especially if you are from a "high risk country". Those checks are carried out by agencies in your own country and the time taken to do them is totally out of the control of DIAC.
Old Nov 8th 2012, 6:10 pm
Just Joined

ShaneElahi is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Mr. Elahi,
Good luck,

Hey Guys got my PR granted on 6 Nov 2012
Thanks to every one contributing with suggestions and comments !!

Last edited by moneypenny20; Nov 8th 2012 at 11:37 pm.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.