TWP anyone had any good news?

Old Nov 27th 2008, 2:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

PeterF has a reputation beyond reputePeterF has a reputation beyond reputePeterF has a reputation beyond reputePeterF has a reputation beyond reputePeterF has a reputation beyond reputePeterF has a reputation beyond reputePeterF has a reputation beyond reputePeterF has a reputation beyond reputePeterF has a reputation beyond reputePeterF has a reputation beyond reputePeterF has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: TWP anyone had any good news?

Originally Posted by The Ross Family
Gee PeterF

That last comment makes me feel a heap of a lot better!

I'm hoping the last one ain't true as I'm supposed to be xferring office over there once my PR's confirmed.
Old Dec 2nd 2008, 4:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

minimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud of

Has anyone received TWP's recently? Am getting really fed up waiting as we're all set to go. House sold, car sold, jobs finished.... just need TWP. It's been about 11 weeks since we applied. We've had medicals. Just waiting..............and waiting..............and waiting.............
Old Dec 3rd 2008, 5:45 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by minimeeze
Has anyone received TWP's recently? Am getting really fed up waiting as we're all set to go. House sold, car sold, jobs finished.... just need TWP. It's been about 11 weeks since we applied. We've had medicals. Just waiting..............and waiting..............and waiting.............
Does seem that no one is posting, wonder if they swap from LMO/WP etc to PR etc as we seem to have lots of Visas coming out ? just a thought, hope you get yours soon minimeeze,

I know it doesn't help, i just had a funny image of a couple of people sitting at a desk at CIC doing ib dib to decide which ones to look at
Old Dec 3rd 2008, 8:15 am
BE Enthusiast

minimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud ofminimeeze has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Coffeepot
Does seem that no one is posting, wonder if they swap from LMO/WP etc to PR etc as we seem to have lots of Visas coming out ? just a thought, hope you get yours soon minimeeze,

I know it doesn't help, i just had a funny image of a couple of people sitting at a desk at CIC doing ib dib to decide which ones to look at
It wouldn't surprise me at all
Old Dec 13th 2008, 7:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

Paul in Victoria is a name known to allPaul in Victoria is a name known to allPaul in Victoria is a name known to allPaul in Victoria is a name known to allPaul in Victoria is a name known to allPaul in Victoria is a name known to allPaul in Victoria is a name known to allPaul in Victoria is a name known to allPaul in Victoria is a name known to allPaul in Victoria is a name known to allPaul in Victoria is a name known to all

Blooming Heck!!!!
Is this thread still in use???????
I started it back in June as PLW.

I'm over here now, Paul in Victoria.

Good luck to all waiting on TWP.

IT WILL BE WORTH IT..........

Old Dec 13th 2008, 11:59 pm
Forum Regular

Pengy is just really nicePengy is just really nicePengy is just really nicePengy is just really nicePengy is just really nicePengy is just really nicePengy is just really nicePengy is just really nicePengy is just really nicePengy is just really nice

Am still here too .. just waiting for something .. anything .. a glimmer of hope ..

Was supposed to be in BC for Xmas and New Year ... but Zoom went under and couldn't rebook flights with dates I needed .. am absolutely gutted I won't be there !

Happy Chrimbo anyway all .. and those waiting .. I hope Santa brings ya what ya want !

Peng x
Old Dec 14th 2008, 10:48 am
BE Enthusiast

Well I received mine the other day.... for what it's worth! CHC decided to process my PR application at the same time and they now have my passport so I can't go anywhere... I'm stuck!

Fingers crossed that everyone else waiting gets some good news very soon.
Old Dec 15th 2008, 4:37 pm
Forum Regular

ibbye13 is a jewel in the roughibbye13 is a jewel in the roughibbye13 is a jewel in the roughibbye13 is a jewel in the rough

Hi to all

Just receive the TWP for my partner today as well as the kids on it too. I am happy for her. This is to mention that TWP are still be granted.

Bye

Ibby
Old Dec 15th 2008, 4:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

Getting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ibbye13
Hi to all

Just receive the TWP for my partner today as well as the kids on it too. I am happy for her. This is to mention that TWP are still be granted.

Bye

Ibby

Many congrats Ibby.

Eamonn & Janet.
Old Dec 15th 2008, 5:32 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by minimeeze
Well I received mine the other day.... for what it's worth! CHC decided to process my PR application at the same time and they now have my passport so I can't go anywhere... I'm stuck!

Fingers crossed that everyone else waiting gets some good news very soon.
You will get it soon minimeeze, did you contact them ?

Hi to all

Bye

Ibby
Great news, i thought they had all but dried up, wish you all the very best
Old Dec 15th 2008, 6:13 pm
Forum Regular

ibbye13 is a jewel in the roughibbye13 is a jewel in the roughibbye13 is a jewel in the roughibbye13 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Coffeepot
You will get it soon minimeeze, did you contact them ?

Great news, i thought they had all but dried up, wish you all the very best
Hi

To all of you who are waiting ...REMINDER

You should contact the embassy if you dont hear anything after the normal processing time. In my partner's case she waited 8 weeks for the med request. In a reply to an email she sent to the Canadian embassy inquiring about the delay then she knew that it was posted 2 months ago but never arrived at our house.

So thats the reason you have to contact them ...in case i waited 16 weeks for my TWP as we did separate applications. I even asked them to refund my fee then i was told my case will be reviewed on the date they received my email then it was through the post 4 days later.

Bye

Ibby
Old Dec 15th 2008, 6:37 pm
Just Joined

torontopaddy is just really nicetorontopaddy is just really nicetorontopaddy is just really nicetorontopaddy is just really nicetorontopaddy is just really nicetorontopaddy is just really nicetorontopaddy is just really nicetorontopaddy is just really nice

Hey all,

I came into Canada with my wife last December 19th on a one year open TWP. I was very lucky to find a company who agreed to sponsor/apply for a new/extended TWP for me, they did so around 5 weeks back. On Saturday I received news that my LMO had been approved

We're delighted!
Old Dec 16th 2008, 8:45 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by torontopaddy
Hey all,

I came into Canada with my wife last December 19th on a one year open TWP. I was very lucky to find a company who agreed to sponsor/apply for a new/extended TWP for me, they did so around 5 weeks back. On Saturday I received news that my LMO had been approved

We're delighted!
Well done Paddy.

good news to be shared.

Ibby
Old Dec 17th 2008, 9:44 am
BE Enthusiast

Hi

To all of you who are waiting ...REMINDER

You should contact the embassy if you dont hear anything after the normal processing time. In my partner's case she waited 8 weeks for the med request. In a reply to an email she sent to the Canadian embassy inquiring about the delay then she knew that it was posted 2 months ago but never arrived at our house.

So thats the reason you have to contact them ...in case i waited 16 weeks for my TWP as we did separate applications. I even asked them to refund my fee then i was told my case will be reviewed on the date they received my email then it was through the post 4 days later.

Bye

Ibby
I have emailed them about 4 times and never got any response! I emailed them after I got the letter asking if I wanted to abandon TWP in favour of PR as I had submitted both, telling them to process whichever was quickest..... and it seems they processed both concurrently!! Doubt I will get a refund
Old Dec 17th 2008, 10:26 am
Forum Regular

Thomasst has a brilliant futureThomasst has a brilliant futureThomasst has a brilliant futureThomasst has a brilliant futureThomasst has a brilliant futureThomasst has a brilliant future

They are issuing however they seem to have a backlog of 70 days, a friend of mine spoke to them last week and they were processing Septembers applications ( these are renewals) . No use getting stressed about it the system is what it is . Sent my LMO renewal in 4 weeks ago and as of yesterday no one had even looked at it and assigned someone to review! Just 'go with the flow' as there ain't nothing that i can do that will change the system. Just keep smiling !