TWP anyone had any good news?

Old Sep 29th 2008, 9:59 pm
Forum Regular

Brunti is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: TWP anyone had any good news?

Originally Posted by LMBrian
Yeah sent a police check for both of us to be sure! And everything else that I'm aware of but thinking really stupid things like...did I sign the damn form and my head is just wrecked over it! I'm not sure if I should drop them an e-mail or call or just sit tight for another week. Great that yee sold house....we will have to our house out and can't give the car away never mind sell it.
I'm sure it will all be fine. Does generally take 6 weeks I think (and I'm not sure that they'll respond to you until 6 weeks are up). I think we were just lucky - maybe they had some summer work experience helping out when they did ours

It's so hard cos you feel like your life's on hold until you get it through.

Good luck - post on here when you get it.

BTW how long do you have to do your journeyman exam? I can poss help you with some stuff if you PM me.
Old Oct 3rd 2008, 6:06 pm
Just Joined

nikandpete is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey folks - we got them, sent on the 8th August, medical request 18th, medical 29th visa rcvd 1st october, flying on 28th to Hlaifax, NS. yeehaaa
Old Oct 3rd 2008, 6:11 pm
Forum Regular

kiton6 has a brilliant futurekiton6 has a brilliant futurekiton6 has a brilliant futurekiton6 has a brilliant futurekiton6 has a brilliant futurekiton6 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by nikandpete
Hey folks - we got them, sent on the 8th August, medical request 18th, medical 29th visa rcvd 1st october, flying on 28th to Hlaifax, NS. yeehaaa
Congratulations
Old Oct 3rd 2008, 7:00 pm
Forum Regular

LMBrian has a brilliant futureLMBrian has a brilliant futureLMBrian has a brilliant futureLMBrian has a brilliant futureLMBrian has a brilliant futureLMBrian has a brilliant futureLMBrian has a brilliant futureLMBrian has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by nikandpete
Well done and congrats. We have to wait till next week AGAIN!!
Old Oct 4th 2008, 11:03 am
Forum Regular

anne-ireland has a brilliant futureanne-ireland has a brilliant futureanne-ireland has a brilliant futureanne-ireland has a brilliant futureanne-ireland has a brilliant futureanne-ireland has a brilliant futureanne-ireland has a brilliant future

well done and congrats, sending our application in next few weeks, so will start the waiting game. Best of luck everyone!!!
Old Oct 4th 2008, 2:43 pm
Forum Regular

LMBrian has a brilliant futureLMBrian has a brilliant futureLMBrian has a brilliant futureLMBrian has a brilliant futureLMBrian has a brilliant futureLMBrian has a brilliant futureLMBrian has a brilliant futureLMBrian has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by anne-ireland
well done and congrats, sending our application in next few weeks, so will start the waiting game. Best of luck everyone!!!

Well done on the hurling front. Good year for yee down there
Old Oct 4th 2008, 8:56 pm
Just Joined

gurpreet79 has a spectacular aura aboutgurpreet79 has a spectacular aura aboutgurpreet79 has a spectacular aura about

well done to all who got theres .. we're flying tom to Vancouver.. 'll get back to u wid whts d scene there .. hopefully all 'll be gud ..

All d best to all
Old Oct 5th 2008, 8:32 am
Forum Regular

anne-ireland has a brilliant futureanne-ireland has a brilliant futureanne-ireland has a brilliant futureanne-ireland has a brilliant futureanne-ireland has a brilliant futureanne-ireland has a brilliant futureanne-ireland has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by LMBrian
Well done on the hurling front. Good year for yee down there
Yeah brilliant, still enjoying it , it's the one thing i am gonna miss in canada, as you can see from my picture we are big hurling fans. How are you getting on with preperations, are you selling your house, dont think we will be able to sell ours .
Old Oct 6th 2008, 10:54 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by anne-ireland
Yeah brilliant, still enjoying it , it's the one thing i am gonna miss in canada, as you can see from my picture we are big hurling fans. How are you getting on with preperations, are you selling your house, dont think we will be able to sell ours .
Preparations a little slow as no TWP as yet. No luck with house-we are going to rent it out. This recession thing is not helping much. We're still trying to sell the car!!
Old Oct 6th 2008, 4:45 pm
Forum Regular

starlight is an unknown quantity at this point

Anyone had any good news today??
Old Oct 7th 2008, 6:36 pm
Just Joined

doctaj is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi everyone.

I have just found this forum and now realise that alas i'm not alone...now in the 10th week awaiting my TWP. I start work on Nov 17th and cant really set anything up until the WP arrives!!!

Much less frustrated now that i realise that there are lots of others in the very same boat.
Old Oct 7th 2008, 6:41 pm
Forum Regular

starlight is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Doctaj,

Do you require a medical for your job? I've been waiting for almost 8 weeks now. I had my medical 4 weeks ago - Oh I hate the wait!!:curse:
Old Oct 7th 2008, 11:48 pm
Forum Regular

cool497 is an unknown quantity at this point

You all are not alone but I am younger amoung you all.
Only wating for three weeks after medical
Old Oct 8th 2008, 9:57 am
Just Joined

doctaj is an unknown quantity at this point

Starlight,

I applied on 11th August, had my medical on the 1st september and havnt heard a thing since. I know that the medical went ok so i guess it is the process that take its time...

It is incredibly frustrating as i may now have to put back the start date on my job out in Victoria!!!

But it feels a little better now that i can vent my spleen with like minded folk in the same boat.
Old Oct 8th 2008, 11:31 am
Forum Regular

Have they stopped issuing TWPs!!?? My 6 weeks are up. Sent them an e-mail on Monday and still no reply Has anyone got a TWP lately?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.