TWP anyone had any good news?

Old Nov 20th 2008, 5:02 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: TWP anyone had any good news?

Originally Posted by The Ross Family
OMG - IT HAS FINALLY ARRIVED.

OH nearly kissed the postie - 7 weeks and 6 days to be precise.

YIPPEE DOOO........

Any one else been lucky today?

Thats fab news Ross family

Just thinking how much there is to do before OH goes out on Wednesday - stressed? Moi??

and so it begins

Lists lists and more lists
Old Nov 21st 2008, 7:25 am
Just Joined

squirtleturtle is an unknown quantity at this point

Its been just over 6 weeks for us now - I hope something arrives soon!!!
Old Nov 26th 2008, 10:27 am
Arrived Calgary 28 Jan 09

thebakers4 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi there,

Yippppeeeee, our postman can keep his fingers - I got my TWP letter in the post this morning exactly 6 weeks to the day that they received it at CHC in London.

My hands were shaking as I opened it as I'd had one rejected earlier this year but no need to have worried!

We aim to fly 29th January (maybe a week later) to Calgary

Am keeping my fingers crossed for those that are still waiting, it'll be with you shortly

Jan
X
Old Nov 26th 2008, 11:13 am
Permanent Resident

The Ross Family has much to be proud ofThe Ross Family has much to be proud ofThe Ross Family has much to be proud ofThe Ross Family has much to be proud ofThe Ross Family has much to be proud ofThe Ross Family has much to be proud ofThe Ross Family has much to be proud ofThe Ross Family has much to be proud ofThe Ross Family has much to be proud ofThe Ross Family has much to be proud ofThe Ross Family has much to be proud of

Well done Bakers4.

OH is flying today - leaving in an hour - been a bit wobbly last couple of days.

Looks like TWPs are being issued again.

The Ross Family
Old Nov 26th 2008, 11:17 am
Arrived Calgary 28 Jan 09

thebakers4 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for the message, good luck to you too, I have been following your trip on the forum - hope all goes well for OH, I feel wobbly at the moment - reality finally hits after months of planning! Now got a 101 things to do and don't know where to start??

I'm sure you'll all be fine and it wont be long until you are all in Canada
Jan
X

Well done Bakers4.

OH is flying today - leaving in an hour - been a bit wobbly last couple of days.

The Ross Family
Old Nov 26th 2008, 11:38 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by thebakers4
Hi there,

Yippppeeeee, our postman can keep his fingers - I got my TWP letter in the post this morning exactly 6 weeks to the day that they received it at CHC in London.

My hands were shaking as I opened it as I'd had one rejected earlier this year but no need to have worried!

Am keeping my fingers crossed for those that are still waiting, it'll be with you shortly

Jan
X

Congrats, pleased it went ok this time

Well done Bakers4.

The Ross Family
Good luck Ross family hope you have a good flight
let us know how it goes.
Old Nov 26th 2008, 5:25 pm
Forum Regular

pollyb is a name known to allpollyb is a name known to allpollyb is a name known to allpollyb is a name known to allpollyb is a name known to allpollyb is a name known to allpollyb is a name known to allpollyb is a name known to allpollyb is a name known to allpollyb is a name known to allpollyb is a name known to all

Hi there,

Jan
X
OH has his LMO today nowhave to decide whether to do POE or apply here for TWP. May have to do POE as we want to be there about middle of Jan.
Old Nov 26th 2008, 5:47 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by pollyb
OH has his LMO today nowhave to decide whether to do POE or apply here for TWP. May have to do POE as we want to be there about middle of Jan.
Fab news pollyb,

I would go POE if thats when you want to start, I wonder if everyone went POE if that would speed up the rest of immigration ?

Just a thought
Old Nov 26th 2008, 6:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

Getting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond repute

Hi there,

Jan
X
Great news Jan. Really pleased for you.

Eamonn & Janet.
Old Nov 26th 2008, 6:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

Getting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond reputeGetting There has a reputation beyond repute

Well done Bakers4.

The Ross Family
You'll be soon behind Mrs Ross! And we'll be looking out for that chap of yours.

Eamonn & Janet.
Old Nov 26th 2008, 7:52 pm
Permanent Resident

The Ross Family has much to be proud ofThe Ross Family has much to be proud ofThe Ross Family has much to be proud ofThe Ross Family has much to be proud ofThe Ross Family has much to be proud ofThe Ross Family has much to be proud ofThe Ross Family has much to be proud ofThe Ross Family has much to be proud ofThe Ross Family has much to be proud ofThe Ross Family has much to be proud ofThe Ross Family has much to be proud of

Hi all

Just back from seeing OH off at Gatwick - me very wobbly - him bit wobbly but got him through to departures. Now it's just me and little one to worry about. Hoping he can call me when he lands tomorrow.

I know he will be back for Christmas but seeing him go today made me realise how much I love him and will miss him. Sorry - getting emotional and wobbly again. Going for long hot bath and early night - tomorrow means one day less until he is back.
Old Nov 26th 2008, 8:16 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Hi all

Just back from seeing OH off at Gatwick - me very wobbly - him bit wobbly but got him through to departures. Now it's just me and little one to worry about. Hoping he can call me when he lands tomorrow.

I know he will be back for Christmas but seeing him go today made me realise how much I love him and will miss him. Sorry - getting emotional and wobbly again. Going for long hot bath and early night - tomorrow means one day less until he is back.
Aw thats nice, it will fly by, with all the run up to Christmas, enjoy your bath and get a good nights sleep
Old Nov 26th 2008, 8:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

PeterF has a reputation beyond reputePeterF has a reputation beyond reputePeterF has a reputation beyond reputePeterF has a reputation beyond reputePeterF has a reputation beyond reputePeterF has a reputation beyond reputePeterF has a reputation beyond reputePeterF has a reputation beyond reputePeterF has a reputation beyond reputePeterF has a reputation beyond reputePeterF has a reputation beyond repute

So... did plw's plane crash on landing? was he seized by aliens? or did Vancouver Island sink when he landed?
Old Nov 27th 2008, 2:06 pm
Just Joined

squirtleturtle is an unknown quantity at this point

Ours finally arrived Monday!!!!!!!
Old Nov 27th 2008, 2:07 pm
Permanent Resident

Gee PeterF

That last comment makes me feel a heap of a lot better!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.