TWP anyone had any good news?

Old Jul 18th 2008, 7:53 am
RN1
BE Enthusiast

RN1 is a name known to allRN1 is a name known to allRN1 is a name known to allRN1 is a name known to allRN1 is a name known to allRN1 is a name known to allRN1 is a name known to allRN1 is a name known to allRN1 is a name known to allRN1 is a name known to allRN1 is a name known to all
Default Re: TWP anyone had any good news?

Originally Posted by walkerv05
Now say after me....................................

“We… admitted we were powerless over the CHC, that our lives had become unmanageable.”
“Came to believe that a Power greater than ourselves could restore us to sanity.”
“Made a decision to turn our will and our lives over to the care of the reivewing officer as we understood Him.”
“Made a searching and fearless moral inventory of ourselves.”
“Admitted to the visa officer, to ourselves, and to another human being the exact nature of our applications.”
“Humbly asked Him to remove our waiting times.”
“Continued to take a personal inventory and when we were angry about waiting promptly admit it.”
“Having had a spiritual awakening as the result of these steps, we tried to carry this message to all applicants, and to practice these principles.”

and here endeth the lesson in the selfhelp session today,
Now lets all sing to the the tune of "On top of Old Smokey" the opening song for this mornings PS meeting:

I sit in the hallway
And stare at the floor
Hoping my permit
Will drop to the floor

Here comes the postie
He's trembling for sure
He'd rather be facing
That bulldog next door!

Take it away - further verses can be added at any time!!
Old Jul 18th 2008, 7:58 am
plw
9 inch member

plw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud of

Anyone on the hunt today????????

or are we all resigned to another dismal weekend??????????

Seems like the post comes late morning for most on this thread, so I'll take a look in a bit later.

Who wants a bet on who gets theirs today???????

Odds on City4 or Walker05........

Good Luck.......

Old Jul 18th 2008, 2:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

walkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to beholdwalkerv05 is a splendid one to behold

Put your money on City4 cos it aint us today :curse: Oh well weve got the weekend to re-group and then back to roller coaster of postie stalking on Monday
Old Jul 18th 2008, 3:00 pm
RN1
BE Enthusiast

RN1 is a name known to allRN1 is a name known to allRN1 is a name known to allRN1 is a name known to allRN1 is a name known to allRN1 is a name known to allRN1 is a name known to allRN1 is a name known to allRN1 is a name known to allRN1 is a name known to allRN1 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by walkerv05
Put your money on City4 cos it aint us today :curse: Oh well weve got the weekend to re-group and then back to roller coaster of postie stalking on Monday
Awwww bad luck!! Nothing for me either today so from Monday I'm officially joining the ranks of Postie Stalkers UK!! Should that be PSUK United??

I can also, from Monday, officially contact the Embassy to find out the status of my application - it says so on their paperwork! 'Cos by then they'll have gone over the time limit stated in the letter they sent with my medical form.

Of course I'll probably only get the standard reply some of you have but if it says I can do it then do it I will!!

By the way does anyone know if I need to send them another stamped addressed envelope? It's just that they used the one I provided to send my medical form in. I did give them an extra stamp just in case but not 2 envelopes (they only asked for one on the check list.)
Old Jul 18th 2008, 3:22 pm
Im strange but not scary!

city4 is a jewel in the roughcity4 is a jewel in the roughcity4 is a jewel in the roughcity4 is a jewel in the roughcity4 is a jewel in the rough

Nothing for me either, I'll be stalking again on Monday.
Old Jul 18th 2008, 3:32 pm
plw
9 inch member

plw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud ofplw has much to be proud of

I knew I shouldn't have taken that odds on bet.......

.......CHC took the bet on good faith aswell.......

Old Jul 18th 2008, 4:58 pm
Im strange but not scary!

city4 is a jewel in the roughcity4 is a jewel in the roughcity4 is a jewel in the roughcity4 is a jewel in the roughcity4 is a jewel in the rough

You should know by now the CHC are cowboys
Old Jul 18th 2008, 7:04 pm
Forum Regular

scotcal00 has a spectacular aura aboutscotcal00 has a spectacular aura aboutscotcal00 has a spectacular aura about

should have bets on me today cos weve got it yes we r partyin tonight good luck for all those still waitin YESS CANADA HERE WE COME
Old Jul 18th 2008, 7:14 pm
Forum Regular

sioux has a brilliant futuresioux has a brilliant futuresioux has a brilliant futuresioux has a brilliant futuresioux has a brilliant futuresioux has a brilliant future
Thumbs up Re: TWP anyone had any good news?

congrats !! How long did you have to wait?
its week 4 me.Got a long wait ahead
Old Jul 18th 2008, 7:58 pm
Forum Regular

scotcal00 has a spectacular aura aboutscotcal00 has a spectacular aura aboutscotcal00 has a spectacular aura about

hi we got poss LMO on 15 april our work permit was applied for on 18 April and just got it today Good luck
Old Jul 18th 2008, 9:35 pm
is Happy

Tanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to beholdTanah is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by RN1
Now lets all sing to the the tune of "On top of Old Smokey" the opening song for this mornings PS meeting:

I sit in the hallway
And stare at the floor
Hoping my permit
Will drop to the floor

Here comes the postie
He's trembling for sure
He'd rather be facing
That bulldog next door!

Take it away - further verses can be added at any time!!
The letterbox opens
The mail appears
And then i just sit there
and burst into tears

Another day over
No permit for me
I think I'll go scream now
that I hate CHC
Old Jul 18th 2008, 10:33 pm
RN1
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Tanah
The letterbox opens
The mail appears
And then i just sit there
and burst into tears

Another day over
No permit for me
I think I'll go scream now
that I hate CHC
Old Jul 18th 2008, 10:53 pm
Forum Regular

Brunti is an unknown quantity at this point

scotcal00 can I ask if yours was a standard work permit appn or did you need medicals etc. We have just been told that our LMO is being posted to us from prospective employer in BC so just trying to work out how long TWP likely to take. Am going to work as a sparky so shouldn't need a medical (hopefully). Cheers - and congrats on getting yours through.
Old Jul 18th 2008, 10:56 pm

AmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Brunti
scotcal00 can I ask if yours was a standard work permit appn or did you need medicals etc. We have just been told that our LMO is being posted to us from prospective employer in BC so just trying to work out how long TWP likely to take. Am going to work as a sparky so shouldn't need a medical (hopefully). Cheers - and congrats on getting yours through.

Can't they e-mail fax the LMO to you? Save you a good week waiting for it to arrive then?
Old Jul 18th 2008, 11:01 pm
Forum Regular

Brunti is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah good point. It's been sent to them by snail mail but I could ask them to fax it to me. Am so excited that it's arrived that I never thought of that. Cheers.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.