fols is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Manitoba - Strategic Initiative

Originally Posted by manitobain
first things first:

Working Abroad Expo
Date: Saturday 6th October & Sunday 7th October 2012
Time: 10am to 5pm Both Days
Admission: Price: €10 per person. Advance Purchase your ticket here
Venue: The Royal Dublin Society (RDS), Industries Hall, Anglesea Road, Ballsbridge, Dublin 4.

http://www.workingabroad.net/expo/dublin.html

here the info on the expo MB will be participating in.
Employers from here are very much encourage (not sure if obligated) to have a LMO handy for the job they offer.

This is what we have been told:
"Individuals hired for permanent jobs receive priority processing of permanent resident visa applications through the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program"

What exactly that means...still need to find out, could be either through employer direct stream or strategic.

EV:

My guess is, that all those that have gotten the "60 or 120 days letter" will be processed, not all might be ok'd though? Will try to find out more as well.

Manitobain,thanks for the info and the continual support on this thread.
Old Aug 4th 2012, 2:13 am
Forum Regular

soulli82 is an unknown quantity at this point

Exploratory Visits will resume in 2013. very sad.
Old Aug 4th 2012, 3:23 am
Forum Regular

htar is on a distinguished road

Now I completed the whole thread, and I got the whole subject, but too late
I sent my request on May 8, and received a reply from Markus accepting my EV on June 20.
Am i still eligible or its over?
Old Aug 4th 2012, 4:18 am
Forum Regular

ra_XOr is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by htar
Now I completed the whole thread, and I got the whole subject, but too late
I sent my request on May 8, and received a reply from Markus accepting my EV on June 20.
Am i still eligible or its over?
Hey htar,

If you got approval from Markus, then nothing is over.
Its over for who want to get approval for EV.

So, as you are Egyptian. did you got your TRV yet or not? as i got a refusal letter and will go to apply again within the next week. .

Best Regards,
Mostafa
Old Aug 4th 2012, 5:35 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by ra_XOr
Hey htar,

If you got approval from Markus, then nothing is over.
Its over for who want to get approval for EV.

So, as you are Egyptian. did you got your TRV yet or not? as i got a refusal letter and will go to apply again within the next week. .

Best Regards,
Mostafa
Hi ra-XOr,

what i understand from their site that they stoped to receive requests,i don't know that it is also for who are waiting to get approval for EV.

Regards,

soulli,
Old Aug 4th 2012, 5:56 am
Forum Regular

ra_XOr is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by soulli82
Hi ra-XOr,

what i understand from their site that they stoped to receive requests,i don't know that it is also for who are waiting to get approval for EV.

Regards,

soulli,
Hey soulli,

It seems that they are still processing the requests they got already.
They will not accept any new requests starting from now. They are working on the requests that they already got. So, the chances are still there to get accepted if they already took your application. But, a friend of mine who applied long time ago, April 10th. Already got his refusal with the reason of not enough resources and they advised him to resubmit next fall, which appears will reconsidered to the next year start.

Anyhow, this program is the easiest program for Canada Immigration and after Federal program stopped, they are get very busy as far as it shows.

Regards,
Mostafa
Old Aug 4th 2012, 6:51 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by ra_XOr
Hey soulli,

It seems that they are still processing the requests they got already.
They will not accept any new requests starting from now. They are working on the requests that they already got. So, the chances are still there to get accepted if they already took your application. But, a friend of mine who applied long time ago, April 10th. Already got his refusal with the reason of not enough resources and they advised him to resubmit next fall, which appears will reconsidered to the next year start.

Anyhow, this program is the easiest program for Canada Immigration and after Federal program stopped, they are get very busy as far as it shows.

Regards,
Mostafa
i have just to say :
Old Aug 4th 2012, 8:33 am
Forum Regular

Hi ra-XOr,
I feel sorrow for ur TRV refusal, but definitely me and u are in the same shoes now.
I am at KSA and was in a vacations in Egypt and tried to visit the Canadian Embassy to ask for the TRV but nobody met me and told me to understand from the posted site and then send by mail, so I decided to apply from KSA, may be it will be better to convince the officer that I have my family abroad and I will be back.
My friends told me that it is v difficult.
One Saudi guy has funds of 1 million Riyal was also refused
Please advise if it is over or not!!!
Old Aug 4th 2012, 8:36 am
Forum Regular

My understanding that if u didn't met Markus, this means that u r outside the countable cap.
Old Aug 4th 2012, 8:50 am
Forum Regular

@ra-XOr,
According to my understanding; If u are going to apply for the TRV
You should proof 3 main points
1- sufficient funds:
Bank account; you should debit in your account even you are going to withdraw later on.
CC transactions showing the final credit.
Assets is just to proof strong ties because it is not liquidity.

2- Strong ties:
Schools, spouse, prosperous Co. showing the web site, personal business, letter from the employer for promotion, letter from the employer for vacation acceptance and monthly salary amount (try to be excellent amount) and confirming that you will be back after vacation....and so on.

3- Convincing reason for the visit
You have nothing to do with this except deep explanation for the EV, by site explanation and Markus emails and cover letter.
ISA (By the God's will) accepted next time.
Old Aug 4th 2012, 8:54 am
BE Enthusiast

Conmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond repute

My understanding that if u didn't met Markus, this means that u r outside the countable cap.
Hi Htar,

ra_Xor is right, you have received the invitation from Markus, so as the EV itself is concerned, nothing is lost for you.

As the TVR is concerned - and the MPNP has not saying in that- it is up to the officer in charge to decide, you just can try to to provide as many informative documents (e.g.prove of funds, copy of work contract, bank statements for several months, reference letters from your employer, indicating when you will be expected back) as possible to convince him. It is difficult, but not impossible.

>One Saudi guy has funds of 1 million Riyal was also refused>
Perhaps that was the reason why. Don't conclude now that you have no chances, each application is considered individually.

Good luck!
Conmar

Last edited by Conmar; Aug 4th 2012 at 9:05 am. Reason: additional information
Old Aug 4th 2012, 9:16 am
Forum Regular

Thx Conmar
I ll try in TRV, and will not contact Markus until I get it, because most probably if I do he will refuse.
Old Aug 4th 2012, 9:32 am
BE Enthusiast

Conmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond repute

Thx Conmar
I ll try in TRV, and will not contact Markus until I get it, because most probably if I do he will refuse.
You're welcome. But now I'm afraid I didn't get you, what should he refuse? MPNP can't help with the TRV anyway. He has invited you already, so in your next mail you would tell him when you intend to come to MB in order to arrange an interview at the end of your EV. Makes of course sense to get the TRV first.

Best regards
Conmar
Old Aug 4th 2012, 1:18 pm
Forum Regular

@Conmar,
I m not frustrating but my view that the strategic initiative has closed according to the interviews done and the letters of invitations issued.
Nordex has done a great effort but according to his words Markus wasn't satisfied for his housing searches. In my view this is an excuse for not issuing the letter of invitation.
@Nordex
I m sorry Nordex I hope I am wrong, forgive my personal diligence
Old Aug 4th 2012, 1:59 pm
Just Joined

maple44 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi htar,

One question: did you receive an acceptance for EV with a defined visit date to Winnipeg? Or was it the standard mail with the typical six questions?

regards,
maple44

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.