Manitoba - Strategic Initiative

Old Aug 29th 2012, 1:38 pm
Forum Regular

fols is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Manitoba - Strategic Initiative

Originally Posted by torotee4
Dear Fols, I sent you a PM and waiting for your response. Thanks.

Hi Torotee4,i have just replied you
Old Aug 30th 2012, 3:26 pm
Just Joined

torotee4 is just really nicetorotee4 is just really nicetorotee4 is just really nicetorotee4 is just really nicetorotee4 is just really nicetorotee4 is just really nicetorotee4 is just really nicetorotee4 is just really nice

Originally Posted by fols
Hi Torotee4,i have just replied you
Thanks I got it Fols.
Old Aug 30th 2012, 4:57 pm
Just Joined

maple44 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi to nordex, manitobain, Conmar and htar,

Thank you for your support words, we are gradually recovering from depression, and hoping that will have more luck in 2013. All our plans will be of course delayed, but ...... there is no option. Hope to see the rest of the group advancing in applications, approvals and final move to MB.

regards,
maple44
Old Aug 30th 2012, 5:20 pm
Forum Regular

htar is on a distinguished road

@mapple, probably they might begin 2013 applications on October, so hopefully it will be 2 months remaining.

@Nordex, try to call the immigration center by phone if you received it by mail
Old Aug 30th 2012, 5:22 pm
Just Joined

proreo is an unknown quantity at this point

I think 2013 round will start in January, if not later...
good luck
Old Aug 31st 2012, 11:34 am
BE Enthusiast

Dammy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by maple44
Dear folks,

My application for an EV from April 13, after the 120 days waiting period was rejected today by the MPNP. The text of the e-mail states the following:

"Please be advised that resources are no longer available for 2012. We encourage you to continue monitoring our website for future international recruitment missions in your region or check our website again in 2013."

best regards to all, we are very sad..........

Mapple44: Sad to hear that MPNP cannot accommodate your EV for this year. Wish you all the best as you brace up for the year 2013 season.

Cheers.
Old Aug 31st 2012, 11:45 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by nordex
Yeah, LOA. Sorry if I confused somebody, there is lots of abbreviations here. LOA, TRV, AOR, PR, EV, PM...

Ohh, I found out that answer for my previous question is on page before answered also by New_Start sorry for that.

@ Nordex: Am still concerned that it is taking this while to receive your invitation to apply. I just pray things move quickly for you.

@ Conmar: Any news from your end?, this wait is freaking me out.

@New start: I hope you have made progress in compiling your application for Nova scotia. Wishing you all the best.

And for others waiting for one information or the other from MPNP, wishing you all the very best.

Last edited by Dammy; Aug 31st 2012 at 12:11 pm.
Old Aug 31st 2012, 6:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

Conmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond reputeConmar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dammy

Hi Dammy,

I feel and share your pain

"Rain dance" didnt`t work, so I started composing a new song - original version by good ol`Marvin Lee Aday- here is how it starts:

I`m out of my head,
LOA,
please hurry,
or soon I may be .. Any suggestions here?

Wish you a great weekend though. It`s worth the pain, but it could for sure be a little bit less.

Best regards
Conmar
Old Sep 1st 2012, 8:15 pm
Just Joined

maple44 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Dammy,

Thank you for your kind words, btw 2013 is not so far away, so in few months we'll start again. I'm simply curious if in that case we should have to wait for another 120 days: 120+120=240

cheers,
maple44
Old Sep 1st 2012, 9:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

manitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by maple44
Hi Dammy,

Thank you for your kind words, btw 2013 is not so far away, so in few months we'll start again. I'm simply curious if in that case we should have to wait for another 120 days: 120+120=240

cheers,
maple44
I so hope they know what they are doing as they should realize that there will be lots of emails coming in asking for EV permission! I sure hope they pit then more resources to it!! But yes for now be prepared for another 120 days.
Old Sep 3rd 2012, 1:48 am
Forum Regular

New_Start is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Dammy
@ Nordex: Am still concerned that it is taking this while to receive your invitation to apply. I just pray things move quickly for you.

@New start: I hope you have made progress in compiling your application for Nova scotia. Wishing you all the best.

And for others waiting for one information or the other from MPNP, wishing you all the very best.
Thanks Dammy. I sent out my application the day after. Have been prepared for a long time.
Old Sep 3rd 2012, 7:30 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by New_Start
Thanks Dammy. I sent out my application the day after. Have been prepared for a long time.
That is lovely to hear. I have my application 98% completed and just waiting for the arrival of my LOA which I trust God will be this week and my CIO application will be dispatched.
Old Sep 3rd 2012, 12:37 pm
Just Joined

robertlowe855 is an unknown quantity at this point

Good morning everyone!!!
It has been 2 month since I submitted my aplication and still nothing... still waiting...
If they would need any additional document or information, anybody knows how long does it take to request it? I am just wondering if not hearing from them in 2 months means they got everything they need or they havent even looked at it yet...
have a great labor day everyonne!
Old Sep 3rd 2012, 4:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

manitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of lightmanitobain is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by robertlowe855
Good morning everyone!!!
It has been 2 month since I submitted my aplication and still nothing... still waiting...
If they would need any additional document or information, anybody knows how long does it take to request it? I am just wondering if not hearing from them in 2 months means they got everything they need or they havent even looked at it yet...
have a great labor day everyonne!
Don't think anybody can answer that for certain but if you submitted via online application chances are your application is complete? Time to wait for approval of nomination is between 4 to 6 months now with tendency to 6month. Also it will be send by snail mail non priority so add time for that.
Old Sep 3rd 2012, 6:36 pm
Just Joined

robertlowe855 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you Manitobain, That is what I thought...
I will keep you all posted on my case, wish luck to everybody!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.