HRSDC LMO Timeline

Old Nov 8th 2007, 9:47 pm

Member123 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: HRSDC LMO Timeline

Originally Posted by geo4
OK- we got the Work Permit approved from Vegreville November 6th. LMO was sent by us on around the 18th September so just over six weeks!

I'm going to get so hammered tonight- it's the English way.:thumbu p:
Congratulations...our application is finished, just to get photos tomorrow and we are posting on Monday. Afraid to post it on a Friday as god knows what Royal Mail would do with it over the weekend

Dont drink too much
Old Nov 8th 2007, 11:26 pm
Just Joined

miyuflow will become famous soon enough

My HR Manager couldn't get though HRSDC, so seemed to contact Rick Casson's office (member of Parliament in Lethbridge??) :

Rick Casson’s office called this afternoon, they followed up on the status of our LMO and the reply came back that they are currently processing the LMO’s for the week of May 14. ...He was sorry not to have more info but I was appreciative of what he had as it was more than we had to date.

But I thought Scott's LMO was submitted on May 8...Hope Scott will receive LMO soon!!

Originally Posted by miyuflow
1) Provincial office where applied: Alberta
2) Date when application was POSTED: May 18
3) Date when they received the application: May 21
4) Any correspondence or calls received by your employer in between, if yes then the nature of the enquiry and after how many days/weeks did you get an enquiry from them?
5) Date when decision made or received? Not yet
6) Employee is inside or outside Canada when the Application was submitted?
Inside Canada
Old Nov 9th 2007, 6:34 am
BE Enthusiast

scottandsara has a brilliant futurescottandsara has a brilliant futurescottandsara has a brilliant futurescottandsara has a brilliant futurescottandsara has a brilliant futurescottandsara has a brilliant futurescottandsara has a brilliant futurescottandsara has a brilliant future

But I thought Scott's LMO was submitted on May 8...Hope Scott will receive LMO soon!!
So did I! It turns out it wasn't submitted until the 15th

Thanks for the info - seems like we should both be hearing any day now
Old Nov 9th 2007, 6:43 am
BE Forum Addict

gryphea has a reputation beyond reputegryphea has a reputation beyond reputegryphea has a reputation beyond reputegryphea has a reputation beyond reputegryphea has a reputation beyond reputegryphea has a reputation beyond reputegryphea has a reputation beyond reputegryphea has a reputation beyond reputegryphea has a reputation beyond reputegryphea has a reputation beyond reputegryphea has a reputation beyond repute

My HR Manager couldn't get though HRSDC, so seemed to contact Rick Casson's office (member of Parliament in Lethbridge??) :

Rick Casson’s office called this afternoon, they followed up on the status of our LMO and the reply came back that they are currently processing the LMO’s for the week of May 14. ...He was sorry not to have more info but I was appreciative of what he had as it was more than we had to date.

Well why not- shows initiative!!!
Old Nov 9th 2007, 6:43 am
BE Forum Addict

gryphea has a reputation beyond reputegryphea has a reputation beyond reputegryphea has a reputation beyond reputegryphea has a reputation beyond reputegryphea has a reputation beyond reputegryphea has a reputation beyond reputegryphea has a reputation beyond reputegryphea has a reputation beyond reputegryphea has a reputation beyond reputegryphea has a reputation beyond reputegryphea has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scottandsara

At least yours should be on the way soon

Gryphea
Old Nov 9th 2007, 6:56 am
Forum Regular

A_and_K has a brilliant futureA_and_K has a brilliant futureA_and_K has a brilliant futureA_and_K has a brilliant futureA_and_K has a brilliant futureA_and_K has a brilliant future

Hi Miyuflow. Thanks for this info. It is very useful for me!!!!!! My application was dated on May 15.

Scott:until September I thought that my application was submitted 2 weeks earlier –something about May 1! :curse:
Old Nov 9th 2007, 7:14 am
BE Enthusiast

scottandsara has a brilliant futurescottandsara has a brilliant futurescottandsara has a brilliant futurescottandsara has a brilliant futurescottandsara has a brilliant futurescottandsara has a brilliant futurescottandsara has a brilliant futurescottandsara has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by A_and_K
Hi Miyuflow. Thanks for this info. It is very useful for me!!!!!! My application was dated on May 15.

Scott:until September I thought that my application was submitted 2 weeks earlier –something about May 1! :curse:
So it looks like we have a race to the finnish line
Old Nov 9th 2007, 7:30 am
Forum Regular

A_and_K has a brilliant futureA_and_K has a brilliant futureA_and_K has a brilliant futureA_and_K has a brilliant futureA_and_K has a brilliant futureA_and_K has a brilliant future

So it looks like we have a race to the finnish line

Ready...Set...GOOOOO!!!!! Loser is buying a beer.
Old Nov 9th 2007, 8:04 am
BE Enthusiast

I'll look forward to my free beer
Old Nov 9th 2007, 8:19 am
BE Enthusiast

RodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of lightRodRos&Co. is a glorious beacon of light

fingers crossed for you Scott, and anybody else thats waiting.
Old Nov 9th 2007, 8:25 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by RodRos&Co.
Thanks
Old Nov 9th 2007, 8:30 am
Forum Regular

Smile Re: HRSDC LMO Timeline

Originally Posted by RodRos&Co.

thanks!
Old Nov 9th 2007, 4:08 pm
Just Joined

Yeah, the info made me feel a bit better as it's been so hard to wait without knowing what's going on these days!!
Old Nov 9th 2007, 4:10 pm
Just Joined

No problem! This site helped me a lot, so I'm glad my info helped other people. Mine was submitted around May 21, so maybe after yours?
Old Nov 9th 2007, 4:12 pm
Just Joined

Haha, sounds good!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.