HRSDC LMO Timeline

Old Jan 28th 2008, 10:48 pm
Truro NS

wbexpat has a reputation beyond reputewbexpat has a reputation beyond reputewbexpat has a reputation beyond reputewbexpat has a reputation beyond reputewbexpat has a reputation beyond reputewbexpat has a reputation beyond reputewbexpat has a reputation beyond reputewbexpat has a reputation beyond reputewbexpat has a reputation beyond reputewbexpat has a reputation beyond reputewbexpat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: HRSDC LMO Timeline

Originally Posted by Very_Optimistic
Yep 4 days including the weekend. The Health Authority (VIHA) that applied had pretty much the same reaction as well. Needless to say we're thrilled !
Perhaps this LMO was one of those "bulk" LMOs that some firms get well ahead of time. For health jobs I know some health authorities "block book" dozens of LMOs months in advance so when the time comes it's a rubber stamp job.
For some others there are no "block booked" LMOs so it can take a loong time in some provinces. Nova Scotia appear to be quickest, Ontario so-so, Alberta slowest.
Old Jan 29th 2008, 12:26 am
Just Joined

anhuertas is an unknown quantity at this point

Yep 4 days including the weekend. The Health Authority (VIHA) that applied had pretty much the same reaction as well. Needless to say we're thrilled !

I can´t believe only 4 days , I still waiting my boss applied in july 2007, I hope hear notices soon; it´s awesome only 4 days.............................
Old Jan 29th 2008, 10:10 am
Forum Regular

Very_Optimistic is on a distinguished road

The Health Authority (VIHA) were very surprised as well so don't think it was a block booked job. They were expecting a wait of 4-6 weeks. However, this was the first electonic LMO our contact applied for and she seems to think that is what speeded things up.

In any case not complaining ! Now just need to sell the house which is a whole other ball game .............
Old Jan 29th 2008, 2:44 pm
Truro NS

wbexpat has a reputation beyond reputewbexpat has a reputation beyond reputewbexpat has a reputation beyond reputewbexpat has a reputation beyond reputewbexpat has a reputation beyond reputewbexpat has a reputation beyond reputewbexpat has a reputation beyond reputewbexpat has a reputation beyond reputewbexpat has a reputation beyond reputewbexpat has a reputation beyond reputewbexpat has a reputation beyond repute

The Health Authority (VIHA) were very surprised as well so don't think it was a block booked job. They were expecting a wait of 4-6 weeks. However, this was the first electonic LMO our contact applied for and she seems to think that is what speeded things up.

In any case not complaining ! Now just need to sell the house which is a whole other ball game .............

Electronic eh?

VERY interesting... I wonder if that will speed everyone up. Lets hope so!
Old Jan 30th 2008, 3:07 pm
Just Joined

e0zhao02 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by scottandsara
Yes! I phoned HRSDC last night & they confirmed that my application was being worked on, so hopefully we should hear soon
scottandsara:
Which HRSDC service center did you call? Do you know the phone number of the HRSDC in Ontario? My employer in Ontario submitted the LMO application two weeks ago, but did not receive any confirmation, so I want to call the HRSDC to ensure that my application was received. I have looked at HRSDC website several times but did not find the correct phone number to call. Could you please help me figure out? thanks
Old Jan 30th 2008, 10:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

YYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by e0zhao02
scottandsara:
Which HRSDC service center did you call? Do you know the phone number of the HRSDC in Ontario? My employer in Ontario submitted the LMO application two weeks ago, but did not receive any confirmation, so I want to call the HRSDC to ensure that my application was received. I have looked at HRSDC website several times but did not find the correct phone number to call. Could you please help me figure out? thanks
Their LMO is in Alberta.

Service Canada has website with phone numbers. Google is your friend.

:-)
Old Jan 31st 2008, 8:15 am
BE Enthusiast

scottandsara has a brilliant futurescottandsara has a brilliant futurescottandsara has a brilliant futurescottandsara has a brilliant futurescottandsara has a brilliant futurescottandsara has a brilliant futurescottandsara has a brilliant futurescottandsara has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by YYZlover
Their LMO is in Alberta.

Thanks YYZ.

I did find it via google - it took a few clicks to get there via there website but there is a directory with adresses & phone numbers of Service Canada centres.

Still no news with my one yet. 36 weeks and counting.:curse:
Old Jan 31st 2008, 8:50 am

purple80 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by scottandsara
Thanks YYZ.

I did find it via google - it took a few clicks to get there via there website but there is a directory with adresses & phone numbers of Service Canada centres.

Still no news with my one yet. 36 weeks and counting.:curse:
Cant believe you still haven't heard anything!!!!
Still got my fingers crossed for you...
Charlie
Old Jan 31st 2008, 8:14 pm
Swollen Member

geo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond repute

Their LMO is in Alberta.

No you are wrong. Ontario LMOs are undertaken in Ontario (strangely enough)- the WP is done in Vegreville.

Vegreville is taking about 5 weeks at the moment- as is LMO in ontario. Trust me I went through it two months ago.

Google clearly isn't your friend.
Old Jan 31st 2008, 9:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

YYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by geo4
No you are wrong. Ontario LMOs are undertaken in Ontario (strangely enough)- the WP is done in Vegreville.

Vegreville is taking about 5 weeks at the moment- as is LMO in ontario. Trust me I went through it two months ago.

Google clearly isn't your friend.
You are clearly mistaken.

Scottsandsarahs LMO is being processed in ALBERTA! they have said it here many times.

I found ONE phone number to Service Canada using google. It seems they have a main switch board and then send you off to the ofice you should be speaking to for the province you want. I've used the number.

So yes, google is your friend.
Old Jan 31st 2008, 9:48 pm
Swollen Member

geo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond repute

You are clearly mistaken.

Scottsandsarahs LMO is being processed in ALBERTA! they have said it here many times.

I found ONE phone number to Service Canada using google. It seems they have a main switch board and then send you off to the ofice you should be speaking to for the province you want. I've used the number.

So yes, google is your friend.
<smacks hand to head>- the OP e0zhao02 (not scotandsara) was asking for the number to the Ontario LMO. Read again (s-l-o-w-l-y):

Originally Posted by e0zhao02
scottandsara:

I Yahoo so anyway.
Old Jan 31st 2008, 9:57 pm
Just Joined

isidorefilmes will become famous soon enough

Hello,
These are the telephones and addresses that I found.
At that time that I made contact (in my case, with Alberta), the applications of June were being analyzed on this month (January).

Service Canada Centre
http://www.hrsdc.gc.ca/en/workplaces...ers/hrcc.shtml

I hope helps you.
Old Jan 31st 2008, 10:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by geo4
<smacks hand to head>

/../

I Yahoo so anyway.
I love it when I'm right.
Old Feb 1st 2008, 12:36 am
hmm the waiting game....

Spectrum has a brilliant futureSpectrum has a brilliant futureSpectrum has a brilliant futureSpectrum has a brilliant futureSpectrum has a brilliant futureSpectrum has a brilliant future

has anyone applied for LMO after PGWP in BC?
Old Feb 1st 2008, 6:52 am
BE Enthusiast

scottandsara has a brilliant futurescottandsara has a brilliant futurescottandsara has a brilliant futurescottandsara has a brilliant futurescottandsara has a brilliant futurescottandsara has a brilliant futurescottandsara has a brilliant futurescottandsara has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by isidorefilmes
Hello,
These are the telephones and addresses that I found.
At that time that I made contact (in my case, with Alberta), the applications of June were being analyzed on this month (January).

Service Canada Centre
http://www.hrsdc.gc.ca/en/workplaces...ers/hrcc.shtml

I hope helps you.
isidorefilmes, have you had any update on your lmo yet?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.