HRSDC LMO Timeline

Old Dec 23rd 2007, 3:11 am
BE Enthusiast

roxye3 has a reputation beyond reputeroxye3 has a reputation beyond reputeroxye3 has a reputation beyond reputeroxye3 has a reputation beyond reputeroxye3 has a reputation beyond reputeroxye3 has a reputation beyond reputeroxye3 has a reputation beyond reputeroxye3 has a reputation beyond reputeroxye3 has a reputation beyond reputeroxye3 has a reputation beyond reputeroxye3 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: HRSDC LMO Timeline

I am now the proud owner of a three year TWP. It was painless. I did not have to cross into the states all the Immigration agent said to me "Save yourself the hassle, walk have away across the bridge and then walk back. every one was very friendly and there was very cute Customes agent. WOWZA! if any one has questions about TWP's on entry feel free to hit me up.

Merry Christmas and a happy new year every one!

Roxy
Old Dec 31st 2007, 8:58 am
Just Joined

bristolking is an unknown quantity at this point
Red face Re: HRSDC LMO Timeline

Date of Application: Oct 2007
Date of Receipt: Oct 2007
Service Canada Office where Applied LMO: ALBERTA
So far not received any correspondence from HRSDC
Outside Canada

Please can anyone tell currently which month applications are processed in ALBERTA, Calgary.
Old Dec 31st 2007, 9:05 am
Forum Regular

grthespark is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by roxye3
I am now the proud owner of a three year TWP. It was painless. I did not have to cross into the states all the Immigration agent said to me "Save yourself the hassle, walk have away across the bridge and then walk back. every one was very friendly and there was very cute Customes agent. WOWZA! if any one has questions about TWP's on entry feel free to hit me up.

Roxy
Wow Rox! Why can't I meet officers like that? Well done!

Happy New Year to you too, & with that luck I'm sure it'll be a good 08 for you

G
Old Dec 31st 2007, 10:17 am
BE Forum Addict

YYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bristolking
Please can anyone tell currently which month applications are processed in ALBERTA, Calgary.
Work your way backwards in this thread and you'll probably find it.
Old Dec 31st 2007, 10:18 am
BE Forum Addict

YYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by roxye3

Roxy

Congrats!

Please PM me your TWP story.

:-)
Old Dec 31st 2007, 3:08 pm
Just Joined

isidorefilmes will become famous soon enough

Happy new year for all. That all our dreams take place in 2008.

Thursday, my process for a positive LMO is going to 31 weeks. For who doesn't know, I am applying for a job in Calgary, Alberta.
Good luck, for all of us that are still waiting for a "smile of God."

Happy 2008!!
Old Jan 2nd 2008, 10:22 pm
Just Joined

McBob is an unknown quantity at this point

Happy new year everyone! Positive decision on LMO received today.

1) Provincial office where applied: Vancouver, BC
2) Date when application was POSTED: May 29, 2007
3) Date when they recieved the application: May 31, 2007
4) Any correspondence or calls received by your employer: None that I know of.
5) Date when decision made or recieved? Jan 2, 2008
6) Employee is inside or outside Canada when the Application was submitted? Outside, in UK.

Good luck to everyone else who's still waiting.
Old Jan 2nd 2008, 10:49 pm
Forum Regular

pete66 has a brilliant futurepete66 has a brilliant futurepete66 has a brilliant futurepete66 has a brilliant futurepete66 has a brilliant futurepete66 has a brilliant future

Well it seems like Alberta has not improved. My LMO in August 2006 took 23 weeks.........

Pete
Old Jan 3rd 2008, 12:12 am
Just Joined

bonnielass is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by McBob
Happy new year everyone! Positive decision on LMO received today.

1) Provincial office where applied: Vancouver, BC
2) Date when application was POSTED: May 29, 2007
3) Date when they recieved the application: May 31, 2007
4) Any correspondence or calls received by your employer: None that I know of.
5) Date when decision made or recieved? Jan 2, 2008
6) Employee is inside or outside Canada when the Application was submitted? Outside, in UK.

Good luck to everyone else who's still waiting.
Well done! Congratulations!! It's really encouraging to hear. Hopefully that means mine is not too far behind yours.....was posted on May 17 so fingers crossed
Old Jan 3rd 2008, 10:24 am
Just Joined

McBob is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by bonnielass
Well done! Congratulations!! It's really encouraging to hear. Hopefully that means mine is not too far behind yours.....was posted on May 17 so fingers crossed
Thanks!
Surely any day now for yours!
Old Jan 3rd 2008, 10:59 am
Forum Regular

Shinkansen is just really niceShinkansen is just really niceShinkansen is just really niceShinkansen is just really niceShinkansen is just really niceShinkansen is just really niceShinkansen is just really niceShinkansen is just really niceShinkansen is just really niceShinkansen is just really niceShinkansen is just really nice

1) Provincial office where applied: Alberta
2) Date when application was POSTED: Mid-October 2007
3) Date when they recieved the application: Same day - Online Application
4) Any correspondence or calls received by your employer in between, if yes then the nature of the enquiry and after how many days/weeks did you get an enquiry from them? None to date
5) Date when decision made or recieved? None to date
6) Employee is inside or outside Canada when the Application was submitted? Initially inside... but due to backlog, visitor status expired and am now residing in the UK.

Well, I was initially a bit skeptical about whether or not my employer had even applied claiming they'd heard nothing to date. Looking at some of the horror stories on here though, maybe they're telling the truth!!

Anyone know if you get ANY form of tracking/case number immediately following an online application?

Shinkansen
Old Jan 3rd 2008, 7:04 pm
Just Joined

bonnielass is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by McBob
Thanks!
Surely any day now for yours!
Thanks! I hope so!
Old Jan 3rd 2008, 8:55 pm
Forum Regular

nataliehahn is a name known to allnataliehahn is a name known to allnataliehahn is a name known to allnataliehahn is a name known to allnataliehahn is a name known to allnataliehahn is a name known to allnataliehahn is a name known to allnataliehahn is a name known to allnataliehahn is a name known to allnataliehahn is a name known to allnataliehahn is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Shinkansen
1) Provincial office where applied: Alberta
2) Date when application was POSTED: Mid-October 2007
3) Date when they recieved the application: Same day - Online Application
4) Any correspondence or calls received by your employer in between, if yes then the nature of the enquiry and after how many days/weeks did you get an enquiry from them? None to date
5) Date when decision made or recieved? None to date
6) Employee is inside or outside Canada when the Application was submitted? Initially inside... but due to backlog, visitor status expired and am now residing in the UK.

Well, I was initially a bit skeptical about whether or not my employer had even applied claiming they'd heard nothing to date. Looking at some of the horror stories on here though, maybe they're telling the truth!!

Anyone know if you get ANY form of tracking/case number immediately following an online application?

Shinkansen
Yes you do get a tracking number immediately after applying online.
Old Jan 4th 2008, 2:18 am
Just Joined

Lagos22 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by nataliehahn
Yes you do get a tracking number immediately after applying online.

yes you get a tracking number right away but it absolutely has no effect on the whole process other than your application being acknowledged. Some even say paper application is better because when they actually receive the letter in the post they have to open it and process it whereas your online application might have a different queueing system.
Old Jan 4th 2008, 7:10 am
Just Joined

kennyandlinda is an unknown quantity at this point

do these people know what they are doing application sent 23rd june 2007 for alberta, boss phoned them a week before christmas processing 14th june phoned again to-day now processing 17th june and he was told another couple of weeks.
this process is getting out of hand if were not for the fact we have waited this long. we would be seriously giving up
no wonder they cannot get the people they need, boss has spoke to three different officers with his tracking number and gets told a different story each time these people do not care how much peoples lifes are put on hold , the whole thing is a joke and a mess

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.