HRSDC LMO Timeline

Old Feb 7th 2008, 3:48 pm
Forum Regular

princesshumla is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: HRSDC LMO Timeline

1) Provincial office where applied: Vegreville, Alberta
2) Date when application was POSTED: December 7th 2007
3) Date when they recieved the application: December 7th 2007
4) Any correspondence or calls received by your employer in between, if yes then the nature of the enquiry and after how many days/weeks did you get an enquiry from them? Request for more information two days after application received, more information sent by fax.
5) Date when decision made or recieved? December 11th 2007
6) Employee is inside or outside Canada when the Application was submitted? Inside.
Old Feb 8th 2008, 1:23 am
BE Forum Addict

YYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats princessbumblebee (unless you already knew, humla is bumblebee in Swedish).
Old Feb 8th 2008, 2:06 am
Just Joined

anhuertas is an unknown quantity at this point

I' m worried, today I called to HRSDC in Alberta , and they are processing the applications submitted in August 2007, My boss applied in July 2007.

Idon't know what happen, it's crazy. Scottsandsara you have any news?
Old Feb 8th 2008, 5:26 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by anhuertas
I' m worried, today I called to HRSDC in Alberta , and they are processing the applications submitted in August 2007, My boss applied in July 2007.

Idon't know what happen, it's crazy. Scottsandsara you have any news?
Have you contacted your boss ?
Old Feb 8th 2008, 6:08 am
Forum Regular

princesshumla is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by YYZlover
Congrats princessbumblebee (unless you already knew, humla is bumblebee in Swedish).
Oh yes, I knew. Jag Alskar Sverige!
Old Feb 8th 2008, 7:48 pm
Just Joined

isidorefilmes will become famous soon enough

Hello my friends,

I have an eccentric experience to share with you:

I received my positive LMO today. However, the company told me that in the moment he cannot be hired because she doesn't have enough service to bring a professional of another country. What?????!

How like this? Did I wait nine months to hear that? I am disturbed!!!

"I swimed a whole ocean to die at the edge of the beach".
I am very sad.
Old Feb 9th 2008, 3:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

YYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond reputeYYZlover has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by princesshumla
Oh yes, I knew. Jag Alskar Sverige!
Yikes! You say that and still move to Canada? I'm trying to get away from this place as fast as I possibly can.

I don't hate it, I just don't like it.

:-)
Old Feb 9th 2008, 3:52 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by isidorefilmes
Hello my friends,

I received my positive LMO today. However, the company told me that in the moment he cannot be hired because she doesn't have enough service to bring a professional of another country. What?????!

I am very sad.
congrats on your LMO and sorry there is no job at the moment, did they say when there might be work ?
Old Feb 11th 2008, 6:02 am
hmm the waiting game....

Spectrum has a brilliant futureSpectrum has a brilliant futureSpectrum has a brilliant futureSpectrum has a brilliant futureSpectrum has a brilliant futureSpectrum has a brilliant future

hi does anyone know about the timeline of LMO for the PostGraduate WP holders?

the website said to apply estimated 4 months before WP expiries and employer doesnt need to show the advertising or recruitment effort.

anyone has done that from here yet?

thanks for the answers... cheers
Old Feb 11th 2008, 7:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

scottandsara has a brilliant futurescottandsara has a brilliant futurescottandsara has a brilliant futurescottandsara has a brilliant futurescottandsara has a brilliant futurescottandsara has a brilliant futurescottandsara has a brilliant futurescottandsara has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by isidorefilmes
Hello my friends,

I am very sad.
Ditto.
Old Feb 11th 2008, 8:01 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by scottandsara
Ditto.
so sorry, you must be gutted, what a shock,
Is there anything you can do.
Old Feb 11th 2008, 8:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

scottandsara has a brilliant futurescottandsara has a brilliant futurescottandsara has a brilliant futurescottandsara has a brilliant futurescottandsara has a brilliant futurescottandsara has a brilliant futurescottandsara has a brilliant futurescottandsara has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Coffeepot
so sorry, you must be gutted, what a shock,
Is there anything you can do.
Get another job I guess. I think gutted is an understatement.
Old Feb 11th 2008, 8:14 pm
Swollen Member

geo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond reputegeo4 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scottandsara
Get another job I guess. I think gutted is an understatement.
You mean to say after positive LMO your employer got cold feet?

That is harsh.

And after waiting so long. Well, keep your head up.

My condolences.
Old Feb 11th 2008, 8:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

lauder99 is a name known to alllauder99 is a name known to alllauder99 is a name known to alllauder99 is a name known to alllauder99 is a name known to alllauder99 is a name known to alllauder99 is a name known to alllauder99 is a name known to alllauder99 is a name known to alllauder99 is a name known to alllauder99 is a name known to all

What a nightmare sorry to hear that guys been following this from afar and cant even imagine how you are feeling right now.

Hope something works out for you.

cheers
Tom
Old Feb 11th 2008, 9:01 pm
Just Joined

isidorefilmes will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by lauder99
What a nightmare sorry to hear that guys been following this from afar and cant even imagine how you are feeling right now.

Hope something works out for you.

cheers
Tom
Thanks Friends,

But, I was very displeased.
If for my futures employers, a positive LMO was separate from the intention of hiring, they should have spoken to me clearly at that time in that changed of idea.
They (the company is administered by two brothers and a sister) allege that in the moment, the businesses slowly and that LMO was long a to be liberated. Only when the situation gets better they can reconsider my recruiting.
I cannot wait for the initiative of the other ones. I hoped for this LMO because they said they were waiting for the positive result. If in the month of September the situation had changed, they should have spoken to me the following: " If LMO is long more than 4 months we will have difficulty of you hire, same if it is positive. Then, be smart and see another job."

It was an enormous respect lack. After waiting nine months, as they can ask to wait for a job vacancy in the unknown future??!!

Be Smart, friends !! and Good Luck for ALL

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.