Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

AOR from London Jan & Feb 2010 - Progress updates

AOR from London Jan & Feb 2010 - Progress updates

Old Mar 2nd 2011, 8:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

stokesey is just really nicestokesey is just really nicestokesey is just really nicestokesey is just really nicestokesey is just really nicestokesey is just really nicestokesey is just really nicestokesey is just really nicestokesey is just really nice
Default Re: AOR from London Jan & Feb 2010 - Progress updates

Originally Posted by Liesl Maple Leaf
Hello Everyone,

Just wanted to know if there are any people with Dec 09/Jan 10/Feb 10 AOR that haven't received PPR as yet. We haven't and I was wondering whether anybody else was in the same boat as us.

Liesl
STC is still in process, not aware of any others, a quick look at signatures on the previous couple of pages on this thread may identify others?

Good luck.
Old Mar 3rd 2011, 10:07 am
Forum Regular

Liesl Maple Leaf is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks

Hopefully we will hear something soon.
Old Mar 5th 2011, 7:12 pm
Forum Regular

StopTheClocks has a brilliant futureStopTheClocks has a brilliant futureStopTheClocks has a brilliant futureStopTheClocks has a brilliant futureStopTheClocks has a brilliant futureStopTheClocks has a brilliant futureStopTheClocks has a brilliant futureStopTheClocks has a brilliant future

Thanks

Hopefully we will hear something soon.
I'm still waiting..

I can't believe I haven't received my medical requests yet..

Praying we both receive something soon!!

Drinks on my when they come thru!

Stay in touch
Old Mar 5th 2011, 7:13 pm
Forum Regular

StopTheClocks has a brilliant futureStopTheClocks has a brilliant futureStopTheClocks has a brilliant futureStopTheClocks has a brilliant futureStopTheClocks has a brilliant futureStopTheClocks has a brilliant futureStopTheClocks has a brilliant futureStopTheClocks has a brilliant future

Hello Everyone,

Just wanted to know if there are any people with Dec 09/Jan 10/Feb 10 AOR that haven't received PPR as yet. We haven't and I was wondering whether anybody else was in the same boat as us.

Liesl
And I see you're based in London

drinks DEFINITELY on me when they come thru!!
Old Mar 7th 2011, 3:19 pm
Forum Regular

Glam is just really niceGlam is just really niceGlam is just really niceGlam is just really niceGlam is just really niceGlam is just really niceGlam is just really niceGlam is just really nice

Originally Posted by StopTheClocks
And I see you're based in London

drinks DEFINITELY on me when they come thru!!
Not what you want to hear i know, and i can't believe you're still waiting but just wanted to share.

I got my Visa's through today !!! yee ha!!!

So chuffed.

Gav.
Old Mar 7th 2011, 5:47 pm
Forum Regular

Liesl Maple Leaf is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi STC,

Yes, drinks definately sounds like a plan

that you receive your medical requests very soon. Please do let me know when you hear.

Glam - Many congrats on receiving your visas, really happy for you

Liesl
Old Mar 8th 2011, 4:24 pm
Forum Regular

oceaneoneill is just really niceoceaneoneill is just really niceoceaneoneill is just really niceoceaneoneill is just really niceoceaneoneill is just really niceoceaneoneill is just really niceoceaneoneill is just really niceoceaneoneill is just really nice

HUGE CONGRATS GLAM!!!!!
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE WAITING
Just wondering for anyone landing soon - where is the link to the GOODS TO FOLLOW LIST..?
The link in the Wiki is blank

Thanks!!!

Originally Posted by Glam
Not what you want to hear i know, and i can't believe you're still waiting but just wanted to share.

I got my Visa's through today !!! yee ha!!!

So chuffed.

Gav.
Old Mar 8th 2011, 8:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

stokesey is just really nicestokesey is just really nicestokesey is just really nicestokesey is just really nicestokesey is just really nicestokesey is just really nicestokesey is just really nicestokesey is just really nicestokesey is just really nice

Originally Posted by oceaneoneill
HUGE CONGRATS GLAM!!!!!
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE WAITING
Just wondering for anyone landing soon - where is the link to the GOODS TO FOLLOW LIST..?
The link in the Wiki is blank

Thanks!!!
Here you go (B4 & B4a I think): http://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/publicati.../menu-eng.html

Let me know how the landing goes!

Good luck.
Old Mar 8th 2011, 9:27 pm
Forum Regular

oceaneoneill is just really niceoceaneoneill is just really niceoceaneoneill is just really niceoceaneoneill is just really niceoceaneoneill is just really niceoceaneoneill is just really niceoceaneoneill is just really niceoceaneoneill is just really nice

Ahhhh Brilliant- Thank-You!!!
We taking loads of stuff so do I staple all the extra pages to the back of this d'you think???!!!

Originally Posted by stokesey
Here you go (B4 & B4a I think): http://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/publicati.../menu-eng.html

Let me know how the landing goes!

Good luck.
Old Mar 9th 2011, 6:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ahhhh Brilliant- Thank-You!!!
We taking loads of stuff so do I staple all the extra pages to the back of this d'you think???!!!
I'm just doing mine on an Excel spreadsheet, from what I've read it doesn't have to be on the official forms.

But yes just staple them together, sure that'll be fine.

Cheers.
Old Mar 9th 2011, 6:34 pm
Forum Regular

Ah Excel..! My hubby's better at that than me but I'm gonna have a go Thanks for your help!!

Originally Posted by stokesey
I'm just doing mine on an Excel spreadsheet, from what I've read it doesn't have to be on the official forms.

But yes just staple them together, sure that'll be fine.

Cheers.
Old Apr 6th 2011, 8:20 am
Forum Regular

Just an update to say: WE LANDED on March 17th in Vancouver!!!

It all went smoothly apart from the 3 hour wait in immigration as there was a huge queue of people ahead!! Our toddlers went mad after 10 hours on the plane!! I think the IO took pity on us as we were not asked for Proof of Funds or our Goods to Follow list - we travel back when hubby has job offer.
He just said 'Welcome To Canada!' , sign here & that was that!!

We were there for 10 wonderful mostly sunny days and since we've come back our SIN cards have arrived at a friend's address. Just waiting for the PR cards & that elusive offer now..!

How's everyone else doing..?!
Old Apr 6th 2011, 8:51 am
BE Enthusiast

tracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud oftracys has much to be proud of

Congratulations! Must be a wonderful feeling.
Old Apr 6th 2011, 9:45 am
Forum Regular

Can2010 is an unknown quantity at this point

Just an update to say: WE LANDED on March 17th in Vancouver!!!

It all went smoothly apart from the 3 hour wait in immigration as there was a huge queue of people ahead!! Our toddlers went mad after 10 hours on the plane!! I think the IO took pity on us as we were not asked for Proof of Funds or our Goods to Follow list - we travel back when hubby has job offer.
He just said 'Welcome To Canada!' , sign here & that was that!!

We were there for 10 wonderful mostly sunny days and since we've come back our SIN cards have arrived at a friend's address. Just waiting for the PR cards & that elusive offer now..!

How's everyone else doing..?!
Very happy for you and your family!
Old Apr 6th 2011, 9:49 am
Forum Regular

Can2010 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by StopTheClocks
Is that 13 months from when London change it to 'in process status' to start processing?
I think therefore for me that would be April 2009 + 13 months = May 2010...

Which means I still have 5 months to go.. oh joy!

Ill let you know if I hear anything!

Thanks BBUK
Hi StopTheClocks,

Have you heard anything? Have you checked the CAPIS NOTES?
Hope you'll get your PR visa very soon!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.