Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

AOR from London Jan & Feb 2010 - Progress updates

AOR from London Jan & Feb 2010 - Progress updates

Old Sep 30th 2010, 5:26 pm
Forum Regular

Cherry Jam has a spectacular aura aboutCherry Jam has a spectacular aura aboutCherry Jam has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: AOR from London Jan & Feb 2010 - Progress updates

Great news, Oceaneoneill

So glad to hear some of us are getting good news! Really happy for you!
Old Sep 30th 2010, 9:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

stokesey is just really nicestokesey is just really nicestokesey is just really nicestokesey is just really nicestokesey is just really nicestokesey is just really nicestokesey is just really nicestokesey is just really nicestokesey is just really nice

Originally Posted by oceaneoneill
NEWS!!!! Hope this gives some of you hope..!

Sent a case-specific e-mail following our Medicals with some extra test results & was told... No need to send results as we have made a decision & your passport will be requested early December!!!!!!!!??????!!!!!

Completely Stunned and Delighted
Excellent news, chuffed for you....
Old Sep 30th 2010, 9:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

stokesey is just really nicestokesey is just really nicestokesey is just really nicestokesey is just really nicestokesey is just really nicestokesey is just really nicestokesey is just really nicestokesey is just really nicestokesey is just really nice

Originally Posted by Glam
WOW, wonder if i'll be in that Dec request???? fingers crossed. Meds etc done and returned early Sept.

Gav.
Gav - sure you won't be far behind...

Good luck.
Old Oct 1st 2010, 8:56 am
Forum Regular

oceaneoneill is just really niceoceaneoneill is just really niceoceaneoneill is just really niceoceaneoneill is just really niceoceaneoneill is just really niceoceaneoneill is just really niceoceaneoneill is just really niceoceaneoneill is just really nice

Thanks Everyone! This has got to mean they're working through that pile.

Also what's interesting is that even though they've made the decision, they're holding back on the actual passport request til December - 3 months - so some kind of quota must have been reached already this year...
Old Oct 2nd 2010, 1:40 pm
Forum Regular

StopTheClocks has a brilliant futureStopTheClocks has a brilliant futureStopTheClocks has a brilliant futureStopTheClocks has a brilliant futureStopTheClocks has a brilliant futureStopTheClocks has a brilliant futureStopTheClocks has a brilliant futureStopTheClocks has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by stokesey

Good luck.
Im revisiting my whole plan and outlook on things..

... my whole life is on hold so gotta revisit things and work with things until I can get things moving...

writing this all out is mildly therapeutic...

hope you guys are well

STC
Old Oct 2nd 2010, 7:59 pm
Forum Regular

Cherry Jam has a spectacular aura aboutCherry Jam has a spectacular aura aboutCherry Jam has a spectacular aura about

Dear STC,

I can just imagine how frustrated you must be! We all understand what you are going through, as our lives are also on hold while we wait for our visas. However, to see how others go into process and receive medicals while your application seems to be making no progress, must be devastating for you! I can understand why you feel that you need to "revisit" your whole plan and outlook on things...

I am all too aware that as every minute of every day is ticking by, our lives are ticking away too! With every dreaded Thursday that the postie doesn't deliver your medical requests your hope must simply be fading away...

I can only trust that you will find the strength to go on and that it will be worth it in the end! But yeh, I suppose we should all try to LIVE while we wait.

Good luck, STC!
Old Oct 2nd 2010, 8:16 pm
Forum Regular

Glam is just really niceGlam is just really niceGlam is just really niceGlam is just really niceGlam is just really niceGlam is just really niceGlam is just really niceGlam is just really nice

Originally Posted by stokesey

Good luck.
cheers bud, f'n nightmare for you and STC. u contacted them yet?? .....next week will be the one, i have a feeling!!!

Gav.
Old Oct 4th 2010, 5:52 pm
Forum Regular

StopTheClocks has a brilliant futureStopTheClocks has a brilliant futureStopTheClocks has a brilliant futureStopTheClocks has a brilliant futureStopTheClocks has a brilliant futureStopTheClocks has a brilliant futureStopTheClocks has a brilliant futureStopTheClocks has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Cherry Jam
Dear STC,

I can just imagine how frustrated you must be! We all understand what you are going through, as our lives are also on hold while we wait for our visas. However, to see how others go into process and receive medicals while your application seems to be making no progress, must be devastating for you! I can understand why you feel that you need to "revisit" your whole plan and outlook on things...

I am all too aware that as every minute of every day is ticking by, our lives are ticking away too! With every dreaded Thursday that the postie doesn't deliver your medical requests your hope must simply be fading away...

I can only trust that you will find the strength to go on and that it will be worth it in the end! But yeh, I suppose we should all try to LIVE while we wait.

Good luck, STC!
Thanks so much for your kind words...

Is Thurs a popular day for post to arrive? I never knew this...
Old Oct 4th 2010, 5:53 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Glam
cheers bud, f'n nightmare for you and STC. u contacted them yet?? .....next week will be the one, i have a feeling!!!

Gav.
I think I may have to pop them an email soon for sure..

What happens if its lost in the post???

Post man pat's cat could have eaten it...

I think im going doolally
Old Oct 4th 2010, 7:55 pm
Forum Regular

oceaneoneill is just really niceoceaneoneill is just really niceoceaneoneill is just really niceoceaneoneill is just really niceoceaneoneill is just really niceoceaneoneill is just really niceoceaneoneill is just really niceoceaneoneill is just really nice

I would try dropping them an e-mail - might help your sanity! BTW all our post correspondence (so far) arrived on a Friday or Saturday...

Originally Posted by StopTheClocks
I think I may have to pop them an email soon for sure..

What happens if its lost in the post???

Post man pat's cat could have eaten it...

I think im going doolally
Old Oct 6th 2010, 10:46 pm
Forum Regular

loety is just really niceloety is just really niceloety is just really niceloety is just really niceloety is just really niceloety is just really niceloety is just really niceloety is just really niceloety is just really nice

Hi,
I sent a case specific email yesterday regarding a problem with my email account. I wanted to know if any email was sent to me over the last three weeks which i may have missed. I got an answer back today telling me that no email from them was send to me and in their words "We do not anticipate the request of your passport for visa issuance before December 2010 or January 2011".
Seems to be a lot of people on British Expats who had the same answer.
Out of interest, those of you who have a December time line which occupation did you apply under? My husband is a plumber.
Loety
Old Oct 7th 2010, 10:42 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by loety
I got an answer back today telling me that no email from them was send to me and in their words "We do not anticipate the request of your passport for visa issuance before December 2010 or January 2011".
Loety
Do you think I should write to them considering my timeline?
Old Oct 7th 2010, 11:20 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by loety
Hi,
I sent a case specific email yesterday
Loety
I just sent one now...

Not sure if its the right address tho..

which did you send it to?
Old Oct 8th 2010, 8:59 pm
Forum Regular

loety is just really niceloety is just really niceloety is just really niceloety is just really niceloety is just really niceloety is just really niceloety is just really niceloety is just really niceloety is just really nice

Hi stop the clock,
I went onto the visa office from the London website.When you go into the case specific email they ask for your file number ,country ,date of birth.
Hope you get some good news very soon.
Loetitia
Old Oct 12th 2010, 5:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

STC - did you get a reply from London?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.