Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

AOR from London Jan & Feb 2010 - Progress updates

AOR from London Jan & Feb 2010 - Progress updates

Old Aug 31st 2010, 9:27 am
Forum Regular

canihope is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: AOR from London Jan & Feb 2010 - Progress updates

Yae Shashy! Congrats that is brilliant news.
Nikki X

Originally Posted by shashy
Whoo Hoo............we have gone 'in process' at long last
Old Aug 31st 2010, 9:59 am
Forum Regular

oceaneoneill is just really niceoceaneoneill is just really niceoceaneoneill is just really niceoceaneoneill is just really niceoceaneoneill is just really niceoceaneoneill is just really niceoceaneoneill is just really niceoceaneoneill is just really nice

Yay!!!!! FANTASTIC NEWS!!!!

Old Aug 31st 2010, 10:36 am
BE Enthusiast

stokesey is just really nicestokesey is just really nicestokesey is just really nicestokesey is just really nicestokesey is just really nicestokesey is just really nicestokesey is just really nicestokesey is just really nicestokesey is just really nice

Excellent news, fingers crossed for speedy med reqs!
Old Aug 31st 2010, 10:40 am

Miss Clinique is an unknown quantity at this point

Whoo Hoo........ Med requests soon
Old Aug 31st 2010, 3:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

rubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Liesl Maple Leaf
Hello Everyone,

Just wanted to share our good news - we received our medical requests last week Thursday! Needless to say we had a big bottle of sparkling wine that evening! Our medicals are booked for the 24th September.

They've also asked for the RPR Fee, British Police Clearance Certificates and proof of funds - so the race is on as we want to hand those in at the High Commission on the day that we do our medicals.

For those of you that are still waiting for your medical requests that they come through soon.

Liesl
Congrat's! It's interesting that you're being asked for proof of funds, I thought they only asked for that at the 120 day stage and again possibly at landing? Also, wouldn't you have given them police check certificates before?

Congrat's again
Old Aug 31st 2010, 6:16 pm
Forum Regular

Liesl Maple Leaf is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you Nikki, Big Ron and Rubberduckofdeath

We did submit proof of funds and police certificates with our supporting documents but I reckon they're asking for them again because some time has elapsed since they received our supporting documents, and I guess they want to see whether our circumstances have changed.

Liesl
Old Aug 31st 2010, 6:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

rubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond reputerubberduckofdeath has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Liesl Maple Leaf
Thank you Nikki, Big Ron and Rubberduckofdeath

We did submit proof of funds and police certificates with our supporting documents but I reckon they're asking for them again because some time has elapsed since they received our supporting documents, and I guess they want to see whether our circumstances have changed.

Liesl
Ah, cool. Well good luck with it all
Old Sep 7th 2010, 3:03 am
Forum Regular

StopTheClocks has a brilliant futureStopTheClocks has a brilliant futureStopTheClocks has a brilliant futureStopTheClocks has a brilliant futureStopTheClocks has a brilliant futureStopTheClocks has a brilliant futureStopTheClocks has a brilliant futureStopTheClocks has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by stokesey
Not really, I'm a firm believer in the more emails they have to answer the slower they process people's files.
Any news yet Sir?
Old Sep 7th 2010, 8:28 am
BE Enthusiast

stokesey is just really nicestokesey is just really nicestokesey is just really nicestokesey is just really nicestokesey is just really nicestokesey is just really nicestokesey is just really nicestokesey is just really nicestokesey is just really nice

Originally Posted by StopTheClocks
Any news yet Sir?
Unfortunately not, same for you i take it?

Cheers.
Old Sep 7th 2010, 8:31 am
BE Forum Addict

Sorry to see you guys are on the 'go slow' at the moment, hopefully it'll move along soon!

You've both got dates on your signatures for when you went 'in process' and then another afterwards; what's the difference between the two dates?

Cheers!
Old Sep 7th 2010, 9:25 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by rubberduckofdeath
Sorry to see you guys are on the 'go slow' at the moment, hopefully it'll move along soon!

You've both got dates on your signatures for when you went 'in process' and then another afterwards; what's the difference between the two dates?

Cheers!
Mine is detailing the date I actually went 'In Process' and the date ECAS was updated (ECAS is only updated once a week).

Cheers.
Old Sep 7th 2010, 1:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

Mine is detailing the date I actually went 'In Process' and the date ECAS was updated (ECAS is only updated once a week).

Cheers.
Cheers Stokesey. Good luck with your app'. I hope things start to move along for you soon!
Old Sep 7th 2010, 4:54 pm
Forum Regular

StopTheClocks has a brilliant futureStopTheClocks has a brilliant futureStopTheClocks has a brilliant futureStopTheClocks has a brilliant futureStopTheClocks has a brilliant futureStopTheClocks has a brilliant futureStopTheClocks has a brilliant futureStopTheClocks has a brilliant future

Unfortunately not, same for you i take it?

Cheers.
Yep.. still waiting bro

But this email everyone is getting saying that they wont get passports til the new year has got me worried..

My life is seriously on hold and its putting quite the strain on my long distance relationship...

Gotta still wait I guess...

Keeping fingers crossed for some magic to happen soon
Old Sep 7th 2010, 6:03 pm
Forum Regular

humanist is a name known to allhumanist is a name known to allhumanist is a name known to allhumanist is a name known to allhumanist is a name known to allhumanist is a name known to allhumanist is a name known to allhumanist is a name known to allhumanist is a name known to allhumanist is a name known to allhumanist is a name known to all

Originally Posted by StopTheClocks
Yep.. still waiting bro

But this email everyone is getting saying that they wont get passports til the new year has got me worried..

My life is seriously on hold and its putting quite the strain on my long distance relationship...

Gotta still wait I guess...

Keeping fingers crossed for some magic to happen soon
I know what you mean! The whole PR process is stressful for everyone, but especially for those like yourself and I who are maintaining long distance relationships throughout.

In a few hours I'll be catching yet another flight back to the UK from Toronto after coming to visit my Canadian girlfriend

Hope it all works out soon.
Old Sep 8th 2010, 10:23 pm
Forum Regular

shashy is an unknown quantity at this point

Whoo hoo..............have just found out that we have med requests

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.