Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

AOR from London Jan & Feb 2010 - Progress updates

AOR from London Jan & Feb 2010 - Progress updates

Old Aug 22nd 2010, 9:28 pm
Forum Regular

Glam is just really niceGlam is just really niceGlam is just really niceGlam is just really niceGlam is just really niceGlam is just really niceGlam is just really niceGlam is just really nice
Default Re: AOR from London Jan & Feb 2010 - Progress updates

Originally Posted by StopTheClocks
Thanks Gav

So was your status updated online?

Please let me know.. worried i may have got something in the post but may be its updated online too..

Cheers!!
ecas still states 'in process'.

Think it'll stay like that till passport requests at least.

Good luck.
Old Aug 22nd 2010, 10:47 pm
Forum Regular

StopTheClocks has a brilliant futureStopTheClocks has a brilliant futureStopTheClocks has a brilliant futureStopTheClocks has a brilliant futureStopTheClocks has a brilliant futureStopTheClocks has a brilliant futureStopTheClocks has a brilliant futureStopTheClocks has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Glam
ecas still states 'in process'.

Think it'll stay like that till passport requests at least.

Good luck.
Thanks Glam

Will be eagerly waiting on the post tomorrow..
Old Aug 23rd 2010, 3:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

stokesey is just really nicestokesey is just really nicestokesey is just really nicestokesey is just really nicestokesey is just really nicestokesey is just really nicestokesey is just really nicestokesey is just really nicestokesey is just really nice

Well rushed back from summer hols, burst through the door to a mountain of post and guess what.................. FLAP ALL
Old Aug 23rd 2010, 3:26 pm
Forum Regular

Glam is just really niceGlam is just really niceGlam is just really niceGlam is just really niceGlam is just really niceGlam is just really niceGlam is just really niceGlam is just really nice

Originally Posted by stokesey
Well rushed back from summer hols, burst through the door to a mountain of post and guess what.................. FLAP ALL
Bugger!!!. Any day now i'm sure. Hang in there M8

Regards,

Gav.
Old Aug 23rd 2010, 4:48 pm
Forum Regular

shashy is an unknown quantity at this point

I know exactly how you feel
We are hoping to hear something really soon too
So many people on here have a similar timeline and its great that they are starting to receive med requests etc.
It should be our turns really soon stokesey
Old Aug 23rd 2010, 5:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

stokesey is just really nicestokesey is just really nicestokesey is just really nicestokesey is just really nicestokesey is just really nicestokesey is just really nicestokesey is just really nicestokesey is just really nicestokesey is just really nice

Originally Posted by shashy
I know exactly how you feel
We are hoping to hear something really soon too
So many people on here have a similar timeline and its great that they are starting to receive med requests etc.
It should be our turns really soon stokesey
Looking at the others who've recently received med reqs/RPRF, although we have similar AOR dates they submitted to CIO some time before me.

I really have no idea how London CIC prioritize their processing but I'd guess the initial app to CIO & 120 day letter dates play some part, so using that logic I'd expect to hear something within the next 6 weeks, hopefully 'StopTheClocks' should hear any day now?

Keep the faith!

All the best..
Old Aug 23rd 2010, 5:46 pm
Forum Regular

StopTheClocks has a brilliant futureStopTheClocks has a brilliant futureStopTheClocks has a brilliant futureStopTheClocks has a brilliant futureStopTheClocks has a brilliant futureStopTheClocks has a brilliant futureStopTheClocks has a brilliant futureStopTheClocks has a brilliant future

hopefully 'StopTheClocks' should hear any day now?

Keep the faith!

All the best..
Nothing yet.. but ill post up as soon as i do
Old Aug 23rd 2010, 6:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

LinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond reputeLinsyPinsy has a reputation beyond repute

oh craps!
Are you not tempted to send a wee email ?
Old Aug 23rd 2010, 7:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by LinsyPinsy
oh craps!
Are you not tempted to send a wee email ?
Not really, I'm a firm believer in the more emails they have to answer the slower they process people's files, also I'm within the 12 months so would fully expect a standard response 'it's with a visa oficer awaiting review' or similar... That said if people start getting med reqs that should be well behind me in the system, they I maybe tempted!

I can't lie though, i was gutted that no letter was waiting for me, would have been a perfect end to a holiday...
Old Aug 24th 2010, 10:49 am
Forum Regular

canihope is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Guys,
Just checked and have today turned "In Process"
It says they started processing on 19th August so at least they didnt forget us after all!
Good luck to all, it does seem they are back awake now so hopefully the good news will keep rolling in.
All the best
Nikki
Old Aug 24th 2010, 2:31 pm

Miss Clinique is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by canihope
Hi Guys,
Just checked and have today turned "In Process"
It says they started processing on 19th August so at least they didnt forget us after all!
Good luck to all, it does seem they are back awake now so hopefully the good news will keep rolling in.
All the best
Nikki
I just checked ours and we are also "In Process" It says they started on 20th, so just 1 day behind you. We will have to track each other progress.
Old Aug 24th 2010, 2:38 pm
Forum Regular

Cherry Jam has a spectacular aura aboutCherry Jam has a spectacular aura aboutCherry Jam has a spectacular aura about

That is fantastic news, Nikki and Ms Clinique! What a long wait, but it paid off! It seems as if the office is gaining momentum...let us hope that they will keep at it!

I trust you will be celebrating tonight!
Old Aug 24th 2010, 2:49 pm
Forum Regular

canihope is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you Cherry Jam, my fingers are crossed for you. You will soon have that moment when you put your details in to ecas like I did this morning and I was thinking, "I may as well get the the weekly tuesday disappointment over with" I couldn't believe my eyes when InProcess popped up, I logged out and back in again in case it was a mistake!

Miss Clinique, congrats to you! We were in Burlington on a reccie in July and LOVED it! that is where I would like to settle.

Well I would like to think that is the hardest/longest part over with! We had just sold our house and moved into a rental last week and I was beginning to question my judgement!

Good luck to all, and CIC London, keep up the momentum pretty pleeeaaassee...
Old Aug 24th 2010, 3:24 pm

Miss Clinique is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Cherry Jam
That is fantastic news, Nikki and Ms Clinique! What a long wait, but it paid off! It seems as if the office is gaining momentum...let us hope that they will keep at it!

I trust you will be celebrating tonight!
Thanks Cherry Jam. Might have a cheecky little glass by way of a minor celebration

Will open the champagne when and if we get those shiney little visa's.
Old Aug 24th 2010, 3:25 pm
Forum Regular

big ron is just really nicebig ron is just really nicebig ron is just really nicebig ron is just really nicebig ron is just really nicebig ron is just really nicebig ron is just really nicebig ron is just really nicebig ron is just really nicebig ron is just really nicebig ron is just really nice

Hi Canihope
My son and his wife settled in Burlington 10 yr's ago loves it ,He says it has everything he needs.He sponsored us 3yr's ago and we are just at the medical process.Ther is always something going on especially in Spencer park,North America,s biggest rib fest in sept is not to be missed.Anyway good luck with your application wont be long now.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.