Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

AOR from London August/September 2010 - Progress updates

Wikiposts

AOR from London August/September 2010 - Progress updates

Old Mar 6th 2012, 2:36 am
BE Forum Addict

spaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of lightspaceace is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: AOR from London August/September 2010 - Progress updates

Originally Posted by CANADIAN CARPERS
It's today PPR
sweeeeeeet..congrats
Old Mar 6th 2012, 2:49 am
Forum Regular

bongobrad is an unknown quantity at this point

It's today PPR
Thats Great News , well done
Old Mar 6th 2012, 3:04 am
BE Enthusiast

CANADIAN CARPERS is a glorious beacon of lightCANADIAN CARPERS is a glorious beacon of lightCANADIAN CARPERS is a glorious beacon of lightCANADIAN CARPERS is a glorious beacon of lightCANADIAN CARPERS is a glorious beacon of lightCANADIAN CARPERS is a glorious beacon of lightCANADIAN CARPERS is a glorious beacon of lightCANADIAN CARPERS is a glorious beacon of lightCANADIAN CARPERS is a glorious beacon of lightCANADIAN CARPERS is a glorious beacon of lightCANADIAN CARPERS is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by bongobrad
Thats Great News , well done
Thanks
Old Mar 6th 2012, 3:05 am
Waiting for medicals

unusual78 will become famous soon enoughunusual78 will become famous soon enough

It's today PPR
great going!
Old Mar 6th 2012, 4:15 am
Forum Regular

anunlikelyunion has a brilliant futureanunlikelyunion has a brilliant futureanunlikelyunion has a brilliant futureanunlikelyunion has a brilliant futureanunlikelyunion has a brilliant futureanunlikelyunion has a brilliant futureanunlikelyunion has a brilliant future

It's today PPR
Congratulations!!! You lucky sod...
Old Mar 6th 2012, 4:28 am
BE Enthusiast

CANADIAN CARPERS is a glorious beacon of lightCANADIAN CARPERS is a glorious beacon of lightCANADIAN CARPERS is a glorious beacon of lightCANADIAN CARPERS is a glorious beacon of lightCANADIAN CARPERS is a glorious beacon of lightCANADIAN CARPERS is a glorious beacon of lightCANADIAN CARPERS is a glorious beacon of lightCANADIAN CARPERS is a glorious beacon of lightCANADIAN CARPERS is a glorious beacon of lightCANADIAN CARPERS is a glorious beacon of lightCANADIAN CARPERS is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks U78 & no likey onions patience is a virtue, your turn WILL come
Old Mar 6th 2012, 8:54 am
Forum Regular

Asabani is a jewel in the roughAsabani is a jewel in the roughAsabani is a jewel in the roughAsabani is a jewel in the rough

It's today PPR
Congratulations!!! all the best for the rest!!!!1
Old Mar 6th 2012, 8:58 am
Forum Regular

Asabani is a jewel in the roughAsabani is a jewel in the roughAsabani is a jewel in the roughAsabani is a jewel in the rough

Hi everyone,
I have recieved some more documents requests (IMM0008 and Schedual A) today by Visa Office. A few weeks ago they asked for Police Certs Updates.
Any Idea?
Old Mar 6th 2012, 9:53 am
BE Enthusiast

heading-west is a name known to allheading-west is a name known to allheading-west is a name known to allheading-west is a name known to allheading-west is a name known to allheading-west is a name known to allheading-west is a name known to allheading-west is a name known to allheading-west is a name known to allheading-west is a name known to allheading-west is a name known to all

Congrats Canadian Carpers! wahoo!!!!
Old Mar 6th 2012, 11:01 am
Outsyder Adventurer

misskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud of

It's today PPR
Brilliant!!!

This mean I can uncross everything now?

So glad you've finally made it

Katie
Old Mar 7th 2012, 12:40 am
Waiting for medicals

unusual78 will become famous soon enoughunusual78 will become famous soon enough

haha yes its cant / won't take forever .. need to make some financial decisions this year so a bit anxious (read irritated) that's all .. recent good news here means one and only one thing to me i.e. things are progressing at London!

.. off to Dubai this weekend for a week to give my worn out patience some new perspective
Old Mar 7th 2012, 2:44 am
Forum Regular

anunlikelyunion has a brilliant futureanunlikelyunion has a brilliant futureanunlikelyunion has a brilliant futureanunlikelyunion has a brilliant futureanunlikelyunion has a brilliant futureanunlikelyunion has a brilliant futureanunlikelyunion has a brilliant future

Yeh right! The word patience does not even exist in my vocabulary, so the fact that I have been waiting for 19 months now(since AOR) surely qualifies me for Sainthood??? And why the hell didn't I think of the name no likey onions....?!?
Old Mar 7th 2012, 3:38 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by anunlikelyunion
Yeh right! The word patience does not even exist in my vocabulary, so the fact that I have been waiting for 19 months now(since AOR) surely qualifies me for Sainthood??? And why the hell didn't I think of the name no likey onions....?!?
I waited 22 months from AOR so you may still have 3 months yet I also fully understand the lack of patience as I sold my house, packed in the job and came here for a 6 month holiday in the hope that I received med request and PPR before my return flight in late May. Gamble seems to have paid off so will have a few weeks back in blighty before landing on June 6th. I rent an appartment here so have an address for PR card to be sent so looking good
Old Mar 7th 2012, 9:02 pm
Waiting for medicals

Originally Posted by anunlikelyunion
What about cake? Everybody loves cake!
Old Mar 7th 2012, 9:05 pm
Waiting for medicals

I waited 22 months from AOR so you may still have 3 months yet I also fully understand the lack of patience as I sold my house, packed in the job and came here for a 6 month holiday in the hope that I received med request and PPR before my return flight in late May. Gamble seems to have paid off so will have a few weeks back in blighty before landing on June 6th. I rent an appartment here so have an address for PR card to be sent so looking good
it will be 19 months for me in 3 days time from the 1st AOR from London .. and the letter states it takes 12 months to process applications .. should have known better back then!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.