Flybalaton

Old Oct 28th 2013, 10:15 am
Veszprém Megye

John Gilbert has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Gilbert has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Gilbert has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Gilbert has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Gilbert has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Gilbert has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Gilbert has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Gilbert has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Gilbert has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Gilbert has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Gilbert has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Flybalaton

Originally Posted by Rural Hungary
The meeting isn't until October and so nothing will be discussed until then and even then, it is not a certainty.
Presumably no news as yet?
Old Oct 28th 2013, 6:27 pm
Forum Regular

Les and Jenn will become famous soon enoughLes and Jenn will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by John Gilbert
I was wondering that
Old Oct 29th 2013, 11:27 am
I bite my thumb at thee

Rural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond repute

It's all gone very quiet John and I'm beginning to wonder if it was Sólyom, if so then it is obviously a non starter!
Old Oct 29th 2013, 11:57 pm
Veszprém Megye

John Gilbert has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Gilbert has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Gilbert has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Gilbert has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Gilbert has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Gilbert has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Gilbert has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Gilbert has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Gilbert has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Gilbert has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Gilbert has a reputation beyond repute

It's all gone very quiet John and I'm beginning to wonder if it was Sólyom, if so then it is obviously a non starter!

I was thinking the same - only time will tell
Old Nov 2nd 2013, 10:31 am
I bite my thumb at thee

Rural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond repute

I was thinking the same - only time will tell
It's looking more likely that was the case but will keep my ears open.
Old Nov 29th 2013, 1:19 pm
I bite my thumb at thee

Gabor Papp , Hevíz mayor, has announced they are in talks with Wizzair regards flights from London to Balaton - I believe they are hoping to commence next year though nothing appears to have been confirmed yet.
Old Nov 29th 2013, 8:20 pm
I bite my thumb at thee

Just checked the Heviz website and it confirms they are discussing London flights, geared to promoting medical and dental tourism. So looks like the wait is over - well, for those close to London, hopefully other UK destinations will follow
Old Nov 30th 2013, 5:57 am
Forum Regular

tonydilihaz is an unknown quantity at this point

Are there good medical and dental hospitals at the SW end of Balaton then? I thought they were mostly in BP.
Old Nov 30th 2013, 9:49 am
I bite my thumb at thee

Heviz, Zalaegerszeg and to a lesser extent, Zalakaros are all geared up for dental tourism, the Germans and Austrians have been doing exactly this for decades. Speaking with a German chap in Zalaegerszeg last year, he was staying in the same hotel as us, he told of how a particular dentist in Zalaegerszeg advertises on German TV and many advertise in German print media.
There are also private medical clinics in the area which have access to facilities at the local hospitals of which a couple are okay.
Old Dec 1st 2013, 7:31 pm
Forum Regular

Les and Jenn will become famous soon enoughLes and Jenn will become famous soon enough

woo hoo let's keep everything crossed
Just checked the Heviz website and it confirms they are discussing London flights, geared to promoting medical and dental tourism. So looks like the wait is over - well, for those close to London, hopefully other UK destinations will follow
Old Dec 7th 2013, 12:04 pm
I bite my thumb at thee

Reports now saying that negotiations are at the advanced stages and there will be 6 flights a week
Old Dec 7th 2013, 9:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

Pollypaprika is a glorious beacon of lightPollypaprika is a glorious beacon of lightPollypaprika is a glorious beacon of lightPollypaprika is a glorious beacon of lightPollypaprika is a glorious beacon of lightPollypaprika is a glorious beacon of lightPollypaprika is a glorious beacon of lightPollypaprika is a glorious beacon of lightPollypaprika is a glorious beacon of lightPollypaprika is a glorious beacon of lightPollypaprika is a glorious beacon of light

Reports now saying that negotiations are at the advanced stages and there will be 6 flights a week
Wow. That is very welcome news
Old Dec 16th 2013, 3:39 pm
Forum Regular

Old Jan 28th 2014, 6:50 am
BE Forum Addict

FenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond repute

Yippee - flights booked to Hungary in August! Annoyingly my manager was taking so long approving my annual leave we missed the opportunity to book best flight times early using AVIOS (previously Air Miles) both ways .... so have had to op for midnight landing @ Budapest via AVIOS and pay to fly home!

Hope the in-laws are not going to be too unhappy with our midnight landing!
Old Jan 28th 2014, 7:35 am
Forum Regular

tonydilihaz is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi guys, where can I find details on the flights to FlyBalaton please?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.