Flybalaton

Old Jan 28th 2014, 9:58 am
Veszprém Megye

John Gilbert has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Gilbert has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Gilbert has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Gilbert has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Gilbert has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Gilbert has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Gilbert has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Gilbert has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Gilbert has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Gilbert has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Gilbert has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Flybalaton

Originally Posted by tonydilihaz
Hi guys, where can I find details on the flights to FlyBalaton please?
Try

http://www.hevizairport.com/

Sadly still no flights back on between Balaton & UK.
Old Jan 28th 2014, 10:00 am
I bite my thumb at thee

Rural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond repute

Can't book flights yet as still not confirmed... In fact, it has gone quiet again, rather disconcerting!
Old Jan 28th 2014, 11:16 am
BE Forum Addict

FenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by FenTiger
Yippee - flights booked to Hungary in August! Annoyingly my manager was taking so long approving my annual leave we missed the opportunity to book best flight times early using AVIOS (previously Air Miles) both ways .... so have had to op for midnight landing @ Budapest via AVIOS and pay to fly home!

Hope the in-laws are not going to be too unhappy with our midnight landing!
Oops - I should have mentioned I'm flying with BA ..... sorry for confusion if anyone started checking flights with FlyBalaton!
Old Jan 28th 2014, 11:45 am
Veszprém Megye

John Gilbert has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Gilbert has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Gilbert has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Gilbert has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Gilbert has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Gilbert has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Gilbert has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Gilbert has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Gilbert has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Gilbert has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Gilbert has a reputation beyond repute

Oops - I should have mentioned I'm flying with BA ..... sorry for confusion if anyone started checking flights with FlyBalaton!

You got me all excited - until I read your post more closely!

Maybe one day
Old Jan 28th 2014, 11:51 am
BE Forum Addict

FenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond reputeFenTiger has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by John Gilbert
You got me all excited - until I read your post more closely!

Maybe one day
Sorry about that ... I forget you all live in/near the Balaton area whilst I always go to the North East (Malyi) to visit and stay with the in-laws.
Old Mar 3rd 2014, 8:18 am
I bite my thumb at thee

Rural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond repute

Just so that people don't lose heart...... As of the end of Feb, negotiations are still on going with Wizzair with flights from Prague and London being discussed
Old Mar 6th 2014, 5:47 am
BE Forum Addict

fidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond reputefidobsa has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry about that ... I forget you all live in/near the Balaton area whilst I always go to the North East (Malyi) to visit and stay with the in-laws.
The clue is in the title of the thread
Old Mar 7th 2014, 11:36 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by fidobsa
The clue is in the title of the thread
Old Mar 25th 2014, 4:02 pm
Forum Regular

richardmc has a spectacular aura aboutrichardmc has a spectacular aura aboutrichardmc has a spectacular aura about

Been in touch with Heviz Balaton airport by email and had a reply, this season there will be no flights to/from the UK. Any announcements will be on their web site.
Old Mar 25th 2014, 4:16 pm
I bite my thumb at thee

Originally Posted by richardmc
Been in touch with Heviz Balaton airport by email and had a reply, this season there will be no flights to/from the UK. Any announcements will be on their web site.
The rate they update their site, you'll hear elsewhere before then !
Old Apr 3rd 2014, 8:39 am
I bite my thumb at thee

Just to qualify my previous reply - so it's not taken as being snide.
Go to their website, the latest news was January 2013. Go to Airline tickets, I for one would expect to find info on buying flight tickets? Then look at the timetable page, is it just me or can anybody else find a way to enlarge the timetable or do we have to have supersonic sight?
Old Apr 3rd 2014, 3:13 pm
Forum Regular

klarika will become famous soon enoughklarika will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by richardmc
Old Jul 13th 2014, 12:28 am
I bite my thumb at thee

Sounds promising
Old Jul 15th 2014, 10:51 am
Veszprém Megye

Originally Posted by Rural Hungary
Certainly does - I wonder who the British investor might me & whether they complete.
Old Jul 20th 2014, 8:12 am
I bite my thumb at thee

Originally Posted by John Gilbert
Certainly does - I wonder who the British investor might me & whether they complete.
Hi John, info on the investor seems to be a bit murky and the losing bidder Gábor Széles has asked for an investigation into them. If I translated correctly, he has written to Orban pointing out that this airport is important to the area and considering it's history of ownership, needs somebody who is committed to investing and promoting the area, I completely agree with him and would prefer Gábor to take ownership as he has already committed to finally bringing the ZalaSprings resort to fruition next year.
Whoever takes ownership, with the masters standard golf course opening just 15 minutes from it, I am now convinced that flights will resume to the UK and the only question is when!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.