Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Far East and Asia > India > Goa
Reload this Page >

WHAT ****** YOU OFF TO-DAY.

WHAT ****** YOU OFF TO-DAY.

Old Nov 8th 2011, 11:35 am

noni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: WHAT ****** YOU OFF TO-DAY.

Originally Posted by Heidigirl
Pffff.......feel like I've been demoted. Senior member and now silly forum regular.

After 11 years with the same user titles, we've decided to shake things up a bit and introduce some new ones.

The old titles were:

New Member - 0+ Posts

Member - 20+ Posts

Senior Member - 100+ Posts

and the new user titles are:

Just Joined - 0+ Posts

Forum Regular - 30+ Posts

BE Enthusiast - 300+ Posts

BE Forum Addict - 1000+ PostsLost in BE Cyberspace 5000+ Posts

Sue has put a post at the top of the forum.

Last edited by noni; Nov 8th 2011 at 11:38 am.
Old Nov 8th 2011, 11:36 am
Forum Regular

Heidigirl is just really niceHeidigirl is just really niceHeidigirl is just really niceHeidigirl is just really niceHeidigirl is just really niceHeidigirl is just really niceHeidigirl is just really niceHeidigirl is just really niceHeidigirl is just really niceHeidigirl is just really niceHeidigirl is just really nice

Originally Posted by k800mer
Even if they do nothing, everyone,including the police seems to be afraid of travellers, at least you will have tried.
I've shouted out the front window to them a few times and have been told to ***** off. I would love to batter them with the whip and see how they like it.

I don't even the Police will enter a site - they are very hostile to 'outsiders'.

They all have council wheelie bins too - what's that all about?!
Old Nov 8th 2011, 11:37 am
Forum Regular

Heidigirl is just really niceHeidigirl is just really niceHeidigirl is just really niceHeidigirl is just really niceHeidigirl is just really niceHeidigirl is just really niceHeidigirl is just really niceHeidigirl is just really niceHeidigirl is just really niceHeidigirl is just really niceHeidigirl is just really nice

Originally Posted by noni
After 11 years with the same user titles, we've decided to shake things up a bit and introduce some new ones.

The old titles were:

New Member - 0+ Posts

Member - 20+ Posts

Just Joined - 0+ Posts

BE Forum Addict - 1000+ Posts

Lost in BE Cyberspace 5000+ Posts

I know Noni - I read this before I noticed the change of titles. I was jesting at my 'demotion' Quite liked being a 'senior member'
Old Nov 8th 2011, 12:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

a_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to behold

After 11 years with the same user titles, we've decided to shake things up a bit and introduce some new ones...
I just chose my own - can you still do that?

AndyD (Lord of all known universes - so there!) 8-)#
Old Nov 8th 2011, 1:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

k800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to behold

I've shouted out the front window to them a few times and have been told to ***** off. I would love to batter them with the whip and see how they like it.

I don't even the Police will enter a site - they are very hostile to 'outsiders'.

The wheelie bins are probably something they are entitled too under the balmy european human rights convention. Then again, if they use them for the intended purpose and clear up after themselves that would be a good thing. The mess left after some travellers moved onto then off our common a few weeks later was dreadful. We now have a ditch around the common so it is not so easy to get vehicles on.
Old Nov 8th 2011, 1:34 pm

noni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond repute

I know Noni - I read this before I noticed the change of titles. I was jesting at my 'demotion' Quite liked being a 'senior member'
Think you can still alter it back to senior member on your profile. like Andy is a Geek. (bless him)

I hadn't noticed it myself until you picked it up. I thought Bipat had finally flipped when I notice BE Enthusiast.
Old Nov 8th 2011, 7:35 pm
Forum Regular

Think you can still alter it back to senior member on your profile. like Andy is a Geek. (bless him)

I hadn't noticed it myself until you picked it up. I thought Bipat had finally flipped when I notice BE Enthusiast.

I'm not too worried, I can live with Forum Regular

Where would Expats be without our friendly resident Geek
Old Nov 8th 2011, 8:40 pm

I'm not too worried, I can live with Forum Regular

Where would Expats be without our friendly resident Geek
Up the creek without a paddle.
Old Nov 8th 2011, 9:46 pm
Banned

johnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond repute

The new user titles are pathetic and demeaning, and the overwhelming question is why?

If it aint f**ked, why fix it?

Luckily if you have chosen a "custom" title, it seems to have survived, if the new headings had been compulsory, I would have walked away without a second thought, no probs..........................

Old Nov 8th 2011, 10:10 pm

dreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond repute

Totally pxssed off.................................

.........................got the bloomin lurgy flu thing and feel like crxp !!!!

Still tomorrow is another day

Dread - x
Old Nov 10th 2011, 4:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

leavinggoa is a jewel in the roughleavinggoa is a jewel in the roughleavinggoa is a jewel in the roughleavinggoa is a jewel in the roughleavinggoa is a jewel in the rough

The old titles were:

New Member - 0+ Posts

Member - 20+ Posts

Just Joined - 0+ Posts

BE Forum Addict - 1000+ PostsLost in BE Cyberspace 5000+ Posts

You haven't been on here for 11 years.
Old Nov 10th 2011, 4:13 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by leavinggoa
You haven't been on here for 11 years.
That's Sue's post - Noni just quoted it.
Old Nov 10th 2011, 4:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

leavinggoa is a jewel in the roughleavinggoa is a jewel in the roughleavinggoa is a jewel in the roughleavinggoa is a jewel in the roughleavinggoa is a jewel in the rough

You're lucky to still have windows.
Old Nov 10th 2011, 4:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

That's Sue's post - Noni just quoted it.
Aha.
Old Nov 10th 2011, 4:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

k800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to behold

What p****d me off today was coming back to my car to find that someone had bumped and dented it and b******d off. This is the third time this has happened (excluding scratched doors) the last time it cost £1500 to fix.

Last edited by k800mer; Nov 10th 2011 at 4:25 pm.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.