Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Far East and Asia > India > Goa
Reload this Page >

WHAT ****** YOU OFF TO-DAY.

WHAT ****** YOU OFF TO-DAY.

Old Jul 31st 2011, 8:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

msj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: WHAT ****** YOU OFF TO-DAY.

Originally Posted by kernowpisky
I know its monsoon season, but just one day of sun would be nice....

Indian drivers...beggers believe at times
July is usually the wettest month!

It should start improving through August!
Old Jul 31st 2011, 8:29 pm

noni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by msj5
July is usually the wettest month!

It should start improving through August!
Hopefully it will improve here as well! How did the visa run go?
Old Jul 31st 2011, 8:33 pm

dreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by noni
Lovely and sunny today in the South - for the first time in ages - but I wonder how long that will last !

Dread - x
Old Jul 31st 2011, 8:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

msj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of light

No complaints about it here in the UK at the mo. Still running down the time
for visa application.
Old Jul 31st 2011, 8:46 pm

noni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by msj5
No complaints about it here in the UK at the mo. Still running down the time
for visa application.
Thought you my have been back in Goa by now - good luck with the application.
Old Jul 31st 2011, 9:44 pm

dreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond repute

Those bloomin stupid 118 adverts every time I switch on the TV.

Those two guys in the advert make my flesh creep ! On principle I would never use that service !!!!

UGH

And that fat prat with the shrieky voice on the Go Compare ad ! Would never get my car insured by that company either !!!

Dread - not on my tv - x
Old Jul 31st 2011, 11:47 pm
Forum Regular

SteveKingswear is a splendid one to beholdSteveKingswear is a splendid one to beholdSteveKingswear is a splendid one to beholdSteveKingswear is a splendid one to beholdSteveKingswear is a splendid one to beholdSteveKingswear is a splendid one to beholdSteveKingswear is a splendid one to beholdSteveKingswear is a splendid one to beholdSteveKingswear is a splendid one to beholdSteveKingswear is a splendid one to beholdSteveKingswear is a splendid one to behold

I understand you feel about the quality of the advertising on the price comparison web sites for car insurance, however it saved me a lot of money this year - I was quoted a renewal premium of over 700.00 down to 310.00 and my son was quoted 330.00 down to 290.00 - I was amazed at the savings and not only that I will apparently be receiving a nice cuddley meerkat!
Old Aug 1st 2011, 12:35 am

Originally Posted by SteveKingswear
I understand you feel about the quality of the advertising on the price comparison web sites for car insurance, however it saved me a lot of money this year - I was quoted a renewal premium of over 700.00 down to 310.00 and my son was quoted 330.00 down to 290.00 - I was amazed at the savings and not only that I will apparently be receiving a nice cuddley meerkat!
Ah well that is the thing - the meerkats are CUTE - the fat geezer with the squeeky voice and stupid mustache is very NOT CUTE !!!!!

Simples ...

And what is that ad for train fares about with the fat guy dancing about in a skin tight gold lame suit? Only good for weight loss when it causes you to throw up your lunch !

Dread - x
Old Aug 3rd 2011, 2:33 pm

This did not **** me off, just amused me.

On the beach to-day, could not believe my eyes, when 50 Yes 50! indians traipsed passed us, with four indian nuns bags, balls, and chairs etc. Wonder where they came from
Old Aug 7th 2011, 12:41 pm
Forum Regular

Tina1 is a name known to allTina1 is a name known to allTina1 is a name known to allTina1 is a name known to allTina1 is a name known to allTina1 is a name known to allTina1 is a name known to allTina1 is a name known to allTina1 is a name known to allTina1 is a name known to allTina1 is a name known to all

This did not **** me off, just amused me.

On the beach to-day, could not believe my eyes, when 50 Yes 50! indians traipsed passed us, with four indian nuns bags, balls, and chairs etc. Wonder where they came from
India perhaps???
Old Aug 7th 2011, 1:40 pm
Banned

johnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond repute

A half-caste thug in Tottenham feels entitled to shoot at police officers, and in turn gets shot dead.

This is taken as a justification for every black thug in North London to go on the rampage, petrol bombs an' all.

The ensuing riot is then treated with kid gloves. Where are the water cannon, tear gas and rubber bullets?
Old Aug 7th 2011, 2:26 pm
Forum Regular

Tina1 is a name known to allTina1 is a name known to allTina1 is a name known to allTina1 is a name known to allTina1 is a name known to allTina1 is a name known to allTina1 is a name known to allTina1 is a name known to allTina1 is a name known to allTina1 is a name known to allTina1 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by johnny five
A half-caste thug in Tottenham feels entitled to shoot at police officers, and in turn gets shot dead.

This is taken as a justification for every black thug in North London to go on the rampage, petrol bombs an' all.

The ensuing riot is then treated with kid gloves. Where are the water cannon, tear gas and rubber bullets?
Never mind RUBBER bullets. Whats wrong with the real thing?
Old Aug 7th 2011, 5:14 pm
Banned

johnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tina1
Never mind RUBBER bullets. Whats wrong with the real thing?
I was trying to be politically correct.......

Old Aug 7th 2011, 5:33 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by johnny five
I was trying to be politically correct.......

Why bother? Its what we all think. This is our country and they are our thugs, surely we can deal with them as we deem fit.
Old Aug 8th 2011, 6:05 am
Forum Regular

wallydug is just really nicewallydug is just really nicewallydug is just really nicewallydug is just really nicewallydug is just really nicewallydug is just really nicewallydug is just really nicewallydug is just really nicewallydug is just really nice

Didn't Enoch Powell mention a similar scenario some years ago?

Wally.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.