Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Far East and Asia > India > Goa
Reload this Page >

WHAT ****** YOU OFF TO-DAY.

WHAT ****** YOU OFF TO-DAY.

Old Dec 15th 2011, 4:37 am

noni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: WHAT ****** YOU OFF TO-DAY.

Originally Posted by prestonjohn
A rather limp member called Reliant Dongle, not King Dong who has always been up to the job.........Went into the store in Calingut, opposite the two chemists near Arson Shoes. I asked him why i couldn't get any speeds over 58 Kbps even at 2am in the morning. His answer was its only 2G. I should have got Ideal., which is 3G.I then said but you sold it to me on the understanding you could get up to 3.1Mbps......He said it was possible to get 3.1 Mbps in Mumbai some times......I felt like hitting him in the mouth or shoving the Dongle where the sun never shines...The bas**rd was selling Apple I-Pads with Reliant sims knowing they were absolute crap at down loading anything at all.

(don't let Andy read this!)
PHOTON+ BEEN PLAYING UP FOR A WEEK. KEEPS LOOSING CONNECTION.
Old Dec 15th 2011, 9:37 am
BE Forum Addict

k800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by johnny five
Why not?
Because that means I must be sad also and I do not think I am.
Old Dec 15th 2011, 9:50 pm
Banned

johnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by k800mer
Because that means I must be sad also and I do not think I am.
Sorry but anyone who has a block of flats as their avatar must be sad , even less life than a bleedin glove puppet...................innit?
Old Dec 15th 2011, 10:34 pm
Forum Regular

SteveKingswear is a splendid one to beholdSteveKingswear is a splendid one to beholdSteveKingswear is a splendid one to beholdSteveKingswear is a splendid one to beholdSteveKingswear is a splendid one to beholdSteveKingswear is a splendid one to beholdSteveKingswear is a splendid one to beholdSteveKingswear is a splendid one to beholdSteveKingswear is a splendid one to beholdSteveKingswear is a splendid one to beholdSteveKingswear is a splendid one to behold

What possible difference to anyone can it make by someone choosing a block of flats or pretty much anything else for that matter as there avatar? It surely can't be viewed as offensive.
I actually like sooty, takes me back to my childhood and as I approach my second childhood it becomes more and more appealing!

Last edited by SteveKingswear; Dec 15th 2011 at 10:37 pm.
Old Dec 15th 2011, 11:27 pm
Banned

johnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SteveKingswear
What possible difference to anyone can it make by someone choosing a block of flats or pretty much anything else for that matter as there avatar? It surely can't be viewed as offensive.
I actually like sooty, takes me back to my childhood and as I approach my second childhood it becomes more and more appealing!
You missed the joke............as usual

Happy Christmas.
Old Dec 16th 2011, 1:56 am
BE Forum Addict

k800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to beholdk800mer is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by johnny five
Sorry but anyone who has a block of flats as their avatar must be sad , even less life than a bleedin glove puppet...................innit?
It is not a block of flats. It is a small German market town Christmas market, historic buildings lit up and a Christmas tree but it does not show up as well as it could as it is so small. As for Sooty, I was behind him on stage once years ago and he sort of lost his magic. I was about 8 at the time. I will change it!

Last edited by k800mer; Dec 16th 2011 at 1:59 am.
Old Dec 16th 2011, 5:43 am
BE Forum Addict

a_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by noni
<G> AndyD 8-)#
Old Dec 16th 2011, 7:03 am
BE Enthusiast

prestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond reputeprestonjohn has a reputation beyond repute

This Reliance Dongle Internet connector is so slow that it would be quicker and easier to leave a message on MSN Word, disconnect it from the electricity, fold my laptop up closed, and then use it as a friz bee to deliver the message !
Reliance is similar to a stuttering clapped out Reliant Robin Car in performance.I suspect you would get more reliability from a Reliant Robin too and its only got 3 wheels.3.1 MBPS......who ever dreamt that up deserves the Nobel Prize for Creating Writing and The Annual Brass Neck Award for brazen lying.My old Amstrad double disc 64 Kb with a 20 Mgb HD on dial up in the early 90s was faster than this load of rubbish.Second Class post in the UK is faster than this.
Also i have just read that Christopher Hitchens is dead.One of my favourite authors in the 90s before he went over to the other side and kissed Goerge Bush`s backside...Best book."The Missionary Position." His expose on Mother Theresa and what went on in Calcutta and where all the money went-to The Vatican and not the poor in Calcutta.
Old Dec 16th 2011, 4:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

msj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of light

The "soddin" monkeys!!!!!

I`ve got an enormous chickoo tree full of ripe fruit!!

How do the big buggers know when I`m out?

They`ve recently broken 2 of my lovely 15ft yellow bamboos and make such a mess taking 1 bite out of a chickoo and then throwing it to the floor!!

If i`m in they disappear pretty sharpish as they don`t like the sound of the air rifle.....I`m sure I`m not a good enough aim to hit them....but I am improving!!!!!!!
Old Dec 17th 2011, 7:12 am

dreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by msj5
The "soddin" monkeys!!!!!

I`ve got an enormous chickoo tree full of ripe fruit!!

How do the big buggers know when I`m out?

They`ve recently broken 2 of my lovely 15ft yellow bamboos and make such a mess taking 1 bite out of a chickoo and then throwing it to the floor!!

If i`m in they disappear pretty sharpish as they don`t like the sound of the air rifle.....I`m sure I`m not a good enough aim to hit them....but I am improving!!!!!!!
Cheeky little xxxxers aren't they ?

Dread - x
Old Dec 18th 2011, 3:18 am
BE Forum Addict

a_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to behold

Broadband connection went off at 2:00pm sharp yesterday and stayed off. On again this a.m. and since local BSNL don't work Sundays I'm guessing it was done centrally. Something to do with SG's visit???

AndyD 8-)#
Old Dec 18th 2011, 3:31 am
BE Forum Addict

msj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of lightmsj5 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by a_f_d
Broadband connection went off at 2:00pm sharp yesterday and stayed off. On again this a.m. and since local BSNL don't work Sundays I'm guessing it was done centrally. Something to do with SG's visit???

AndyD 8-)#
Guess it was a general thing....mine came and went briefly during the evening !
Definitely internet as phone was fine.I texted my friendly local engineer to see if it was general but had no reply.

Pleased to see it working today tho!!!!!
Old Dec 18th 2011, 7:38 am
BE Enthusiast

iain492001 is just really niceiain492001 is just really niceiain492001 is just really niceiain492001 is just really niceiain492001 is just really niceiain492001 is just really niceiain492001 is just really niceiain492001 is just really niceiain492001 is just really niceiain492001 is just really niceiain492001 is just really nice

PHOTON+ BEEN PLAYING UP FOR A WEEK. KEEPS LOOSING CONNECTION.
Thanks Noni, so I've got that to look forward to next week!!!!!

Is there any half-decent reliable "dongle" available in Goa, that gives reasonable speed and doesn't keep cutting out?
Old Dec 18th 2011, 7:41 am

noni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iain492001
Thanks Noni, so I've got that to look forward to next week!!!!!

Is there any half-decent reliable "dongle" available in Goa, that gives reasonable speed and doesn't keep cutting out?
All I have got to look forward to now is worry and cold bloody winter. I don't possess any winter clothes!
Old Dec 18th 2011, 7:45 am
BE Enthusiast

iain492001 is just really niceiain492001 is just really niceiain492001 is just really niceiain492001 is just really niceiain492001 is just really niceiain492001 is just really niceiain492001 is just really niceiain492001 is just really niceiain492001 is just really niceiain492001 is just really niceiain492001 is just really nice

All I have got to look forward to now is worry and cold bloody winter. I don't possess any winter clothes!
Are you back in UK yet, or due back soon? Plenty of sales on at the moment.

When will you be back in Goa?

Have a great Christmas & New Year (wherever)

Cheers
Iain

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.