Acron Homes

Old Sep 7th 2009, 5:43 am
Forum Regular

excelsior is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Acron Homes

Originally Posted by cbc
yes that's what i thought...........
Well if he is reading then he is well aware that a lot of foreigners whom he recommended forming a company to buy property (confirming that it was all legal etc.. the usual stuff..) are really pissed at him. Adding to the irony of it all he also appeared in the video documentaries of CNN IBN regarding foreigners buying property in Goa (Russian mafia) and was caught on hidden camera discussing the situation around this big mess describing illegalities around it
I personally have the lowest esteem for this advocate.

http://ibnlive.in.com/news/goa-leade...a/41610-3.html
Old Sep 7th 2009, 7:31 am
BE Enthusiast

old man will become famous soon enoughold man will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by johnny five
Does this not make you wonder if he reads this forum?
Instead of reading our Forum, why doesn't any Advocate have enough balls to tell us why they permitted us to purchase properties when they now tell us it was ILLEGAL! Don't they know their own legal system :curse:
Old Sep 7th 2009, 8:15 am

noni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by old man
Instead of reading our Forum, why doesn't any Advocate have enough balls to tell us why they permitted us to purchase properties when they now tell us it was ILLEGAL! Don't they know their own legal system :curse
We would appreciate if they explained their legal system to us, and how they perceive the purchasing process
Old Sep 7th 2009, 10:15 am
cbc
Forum Regular

cbc is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by noni
We would appreciate if they explained their legal system to us, and how they perceive the purchasing process
Does anyone know if this can be done?
I would like to change the name on my lease hold place with Acron, no money changing hands, as a gift! who will then probably go for the freehold as they have Indian family members.
Also could I get a lawyer to do it as power of attorney for me???? with the person who is receiving the gift there in person in Goa not me????

Many Thanks for any advise
Old Sep 7th 2009, 12:01 pm
cbc
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by bcworld
She has $9m she'd love to give you.....send her your bank account details! Quick!
excuse me this site is for people involved in some way with Goa India.
So please just P... off
you are boring
Old Sep 7th 2009, 3:30 pm

noni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cbc
excuse me this site is for people involved in some way with Goa India.
So please just P... off
you are boring
Hi CBC, Pollyanna has got rid of them - so back to Advocates etc.
Old Sep 8th 2009, 12:56 am
cbc
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by noni
Hi CBC, Pollyanna has got rid of them - so back to Advocates etc.
ok thanks
Old Sep 8th 2009, 7:20 am
BE Forum Addict

a_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by johnny five
Does this not make you wonder if he reads this forum?
I don't think so, but I'll ask him next time I see him (I think he's just busy, and slow at answering his emails).

AndyD 8-)#
Old Sep 8th 2009, 7:22 am
BE Forum Addict

a_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by old man
Instead of reading our Forum, why doesn't any Advocate have enough balls to tell us why they permitted us to purchase properties when they now tell us it was ILLEGAL! Don't they know their own legal system :curse:
I don't know of any advocate who is now saying that purchases as per FEMA are illegal.

AndyD 8-)#
Old Sep 8th 2009, 10:36 am
cbc
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by a_f_d
I don't think so, but I'll ask him next time I see him (I think he's just busy, and slow at answering his emails).

AndyD 8-)#
I've spoke to him and he seemed very nice, lets see if he can sort out my legal side.
fingers crossed
Old Sep 8th 2009, 12:00 pm
Account Closed

Goacrazy56 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by a_f_d
I don't know of any advocate who is now saying that purchases as per FEMA are illegal.

AndyD 8-)#
Hi Andy
If they were to admit or say this then they would be admitting we have been lead up the Garden path,by India,Goa and all the people involved in foreigners purchasing including the advocates.

How many advocates do you know apart from Monterio then Andy??? It sounds as if you have done the rounds with the legal fraternity in Goa
Old Nov 30th 2009, 11:37 am
Just Joined

yasmin is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello

Can anyone recommend a lawyer regarding Goa property purchases.

Kind Regards

Yasmin
Old Nov 30th 2009, 1:00 pm
Forum Regular

Daff has a spectacular aura aboutDaff has a spectacular aura aboutDaff has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by yasmin
Hello

Can anyone recommend a lawyer regarding Goa property purchases.

Kind Regards

Yasmin
Hi Yasmin,
I doubt that anyone would be willing to RECOMMEND a lawyer regarding Goa property. The last time I received a list of lawyers from the FCO there was not one Goan lawyer on it!
I don't know if you are an FN, PIO or other but I would suggest you contact the relevant embassy and ask for a list from them. You will probably have to go outside Goa. To my knowledge there are none in the UK who would be willing to deal with Goan property issues.
Good luck.
Daff
Old Nov 30th 2009, 2:53 pm

dreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cbc
I've spoke to him and he seemed very nice, lets see if he can sort out my legal side.
fingers crossed

He always does sound very 'nice' and sounds 'promising', that is until you pay your money !
Would not touch this advocate with a barge pole !!

Dread - discerning !
x
Old Nov 30th 2009, 3:36 pm
Just Joined

yasmin is an unknown quantity at this point

Many thanks

Can anyone recommend an insurance broker?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.