Acron Homes

Old Aug 12th 2006, 1:47 pm
Forum Regular

Rosemarywright is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Acron Homes

Hi my husband and I have bought an appartment off plan with acron homes, it`s something we have wanted to do for a long time, we plan to holiday their for a few years and then hopefully retire summers here winters Goa.
I wondered if any one else had bought properties with Acron or maybe on our development Villa Maria? Our appartment is due to complete December next year any feed back would be apreciated. Rose and Mick.
Old Aug 12th 2006, 3:17 pm
ceo
Just Joined

ceo is an unknown quantity at this point
Arrow Re: Acron Homes

Originally Posted by Rosemarywright
Hi my husband and I have bought an appartment off plan with acron homes, it`s something we have wanted to do for a long time, we plan to holiday their for a few years and then hopefully retire summers here winters Goa.
I wondered if any one else had bought properties with Acron or maybe on our development Villa Maria? Our appartment is due to complete December next year any feed back would be apreciated. Rose and Mick.
All I can say is that Acron, is known to be a standard, well respected developer, in the local community. Wish you the best with your purchase.
Old Aug 24th 2006, 11:14 am
Just Joined

shaila khan is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Acron Homes

Originally Posted by ceo
All I can say is that Acron, is known to be a standard, well respected developer, in the local community. Wish you the best with your purchase.

Hi I am shaila and just put a deposit through Churchill overseas properties for a 2 bedroom apartment in Calangute which will be ready in February 2007.

Could anybody out there has bought through them please let me know.

Any tips

Thanks
Shaila
Old Sep 10th 2006, 2:18 pm
Just Joined

chanduchristian is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Rose and Mick, my name is Chandu and my wife's name is Raziya. Our surname is Christian. We too have bought an apartment in Villa Maria. We live in London. (We are of Indian origin but now British citizens. We are both retired). It would be good to exchange news re Villa Maria. Best wishes,
Chandu and Raziya
Old Sep 10th 2006, 2:47 pm
ceo
Just Joined

Arrow Re: Acron Homes

OK people, I fly down to Goa on Thursday...
If any of you need me to check on anything,
feel free to post here or email/pm me...

Cheers,
RR
Old Sep 11th 2006, 10:29 am
Just Joined

Antonia is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Re: Acron Homes

WHERE ARE YOU GOING? NORTH OR SOUTH?
IF YOU GO TO BENAULIM, COULD YOU TAKE SOME PICS OF MICON PLAZA AND ZEN GARDENS PLEASE?
THANK YOU KINDLY AND ALL THE BEST.

Originally Posted by ceo
OK people, I fly down to Goa on Thursday...
If any of you need me to check on anything,
feel free to post here or email/pm me...

Cheers,
RR
Old Sep 11th 2006, 5:57 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by chanduchristian
Hi Rose and Mick, my name is Chandu and my wife's name is Raziya. Our surname is Christian. We too have bought an apartment in Villa Maria. We live in London. (We are of Indian origin but now British citizens. We are both retired). It would be good to exchange news re Villa Maria. Best wishes,
Chandu and Raziya
Hi Chandu and Raziya great! to hear from someone else who has bought on Villa Maria. We have bought a 1 bed apartment F1 we keep checking Acrons website on the progress but haven`t seen a brick for our block yet can`t wait. We have only travelled to Goa twice but fell in love with the place on our first visit. Unfortunately we both still work so will have to be content with a few weeks holiday a year for a time yet (unless we have better luck on the lottery)
We are going out to Goa at the end of January to choose fittings etc. and want to have a look around furniture shops to get an idea of whats on offer.
Are you intending to move out to Goa permanently or holidays?
Once again thanks for replying hope to hear more news from you both soon. Regards Rose and Mick.
Old Sep 11th 2006, 6:18 pm
Forum Regular

susan1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Rosemary, my name is Susan and my husband name is David we also have bought a apartment in Villa Maria. We live up in Newcastle upon Tyne and have been going to Goa for the past 4 years. Our apartment is in block D and cannot wait for January to go out and see how it is coming on.
Old Sep 11th 2006, 6:31 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by susan1
Hi Rosemary, my name is Susan and my husband name is David we also have bought a apartment in Villa Maria. We live up in Newcastle upon Tyne and have been going to Goa for the past 4 years. Our apartment is in block D and cannot wait for January to go out and see how it is coming on.
Great I`ve been trying to find someone else who has bought in Villa for months and now I`ve found 2 others in 1 night we`re travelling out on the 27th of January and staying in Calangute will you be there then if so we could perhaps meet? If you`d like to. Someone else on this site has a bar in Baga can`t remember the name but it`s on here some where.Sure I can find it again. Hope to see you in Goa Rose and Mick
Old Sep 11th 2006, 6:32 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by chanduchristian
Chandu and Raziya
Hi Chandu & Raziya, my name is Susan and my husband name is David. We live up in Newcastle upon tyne, we to have bought a apartment in block D Villa Maria. Cannot wait untill January to go out to see how thing are coming on.
Old Sep 11th 2006, 6:39 pm
Forum Regular

Great I`ve been trying to find someone else who has bought in Villa for months and now I`ve found 2 others in 1 night we`re travelling out on the 27th of January and staying in Calangute will you be there then if so we could perhaps meet? If you`d like to. Someone else on this site has a bar in Baga can`t remember the name but it`s on here some where.Sure I can find it again. Hope to see you in Goa Rose and Mick
Hi rosemary, were going out on 6th January and staying in Candolim for 2 weeks, it would have been good to meet up but we will be back at home when your just going
Old Sep 11th 2006, 6:54 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by susan1
Hi rosemary, were going out on 6th January and staying in Candolim for 2 weeks, it would have been good to meet up but we will be back at home when your just going
Hi Susan Oh well they`ll be plenty of time when there built wouldn`t mind going for Christmas and New year next year. We spent this Christmas there with family and friends 8 of us in total and we had a great time it was the first Christmas I`ve been away and I loved it. No slaving over the turkey for 8 hours bliss just laying on the beach.
Maybe you`ll have time to let us know how you get on before we go. If you find any nice places to shop etc that would be good feel free to email me direct if you want to. How much time are you hoping to spend in Goa? do you know anyone else who has bought on the development. Rose and Mick
Old Sep 11th 2006, 8:44 pm
ceo
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Antonia
WHERE ARE YOU GOING? NORTH OR SOUTH?
IF YOU GO TO BENAULIM, COULD YOU TAKE SOME PICS OF MICON PLAZA AND ZEN GARDENS PLEASE?
THANK YOU KINDLY AND ALL THE BEST.
Antonia,
I will be staying near Calangute (North) but will take at least 1 trip to the South, and will try and visit Micon Plaza and Zen Gardens to take some pics for you.... Zen Gardens I am aware is a relatively premium project. I was in contact with the owner of the land on which this property has now been built.... All units are sold of I'm quite sure. Congrats if you have one in there....
Old Sep 12th 2006, 8:00 am
Just Joined

Antonia is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Acron Homes

Originally Posted by ceo
Antonia,
I will be staying near Calangute (North) but will take at least 1 trip to the South, and will try and visit Micon Plaza and Zen Gardens to take some pics for you.... Zen Gardens I am aware is a relatively premium project. I was in contact with the owner of the land on which this property has now been built.... All units are sold of I'm quite sure. Congrats if you have one in there....
Yes, we bought a row villa there, the developers are fantastic, very helpfull their name is commonwealth developers, a friend of ours also got a place there and I am in contact with a few of my future neighbors which is cool.
I would really appreciate the photos my dear , thank you very much!!
Wishing you a wonderful time,
Antonia
Old Sep 12th 2006, 9:03 am
ceo
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Antonia
Yes, we bought a row villa there, the developers are fantastic, very helpfull their name is commonwealth developers, a friend of ours also got a place there and I am in contact with a few of my future neighbors which is cool.
I would really appreciate the photos my dear , thank you very much!!
Wishing you a wonderful time,
Antonia
Sounds good....
OK then.
Will update you when I'm back.
My travel's been postponed by a week, but when I'm back I'll let you know if I have any pics.....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.