Acron Homes

Old Feb 17th 2007, 12:51 pm
Forum Regular

Rosemarywright is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Acron Homes

Originally Posted by susan1
Hi Rosemary, it soon flys over doesn't it. Think we are all a bit disappointed about the Tiles, same as you we were going in March then were told by Acron that we had to choose them by the end of January so we changed our plans and went. Did they say when they are expecting them?
We thought the central area was quite small for the pool and the landscaped gardens but I'm sure once its finished we will be quite surprise.
When are you planning to go back over? We wont be going until January, hope there's no problem with picking the keys up then.
Well bye for now and speak to you soon, take care Sue
Hi Sue they were expecting the tiles on the 15th of February so they should have got them now.
We were originally going to try to get out for Christmas and New Year but now I think we will also be going in January as Acron would not commit themselves to a completion date, so it`s too much of a risk that the apartments may not be finished. It`s difficult to know what to do for the best if to book flights, or wait for a completion date and then hope to get flights. Work wouldn`t be too happy at me not giving any notice either, still after this time well be able to go when we please !
Old Feb 20th 2007, 10:12 am
Just Joined

calvin keith is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Acron Homes B3

Originally Posted by Rosemarywright
Hi my husband and I have bought an appartment off plan with acron homes, it`s something we have wanted to do for a long time, we plan to holiday their for a few years and then hopefully retire summers here winters Goa.
I wondered if any one else had bought properties with Acron or maybe on our development Villa Maria? Our appartment is due to complete December next year any feed back would be apreciated. Rose and Mick.
Hello there, right just saw your post in the forums, me and my girlfriend have bought an apartment at villa maria, really looking forward to meeting all you guys, everything seems to be going to plan, cant wait for december. any of you guys going to goa to sort the final touchs of your apartment (ie) tiles worktops?? ok bye for now...calvin+susanne
Old Feb 20th 2007, 2:09 pm
Just Joined

chanduchristian is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all just returned from Goa had a great trip as usual apart from Monarch we were delayed 18.5 hours outbound and just 3 on the return. Although we were booked into a nice hotel within walking distance of Manchester airport, it still dosen`t compensate for loosing a day of the holiday. But still we made the best of it. Anyway we were pleased with the progress of villa Maria although the centre of the development didn`t look very big to us, anyone know the approx size of the pool ? But it`s difficult to imagine it finished. The tiles had still not arrived from China so we couldn`t make any choices which was unfortunate as that was the main reason for going. We originally were going to travel to Goa in March but met Acron at the Manchester show, who told us the latest we could pick our tiles etc would be the end of January so we brought our holiday forward.
We had a look around the shops in Panjim at furnishings etc later on in our holiday we drove through Margoa and some of the shops there looked better, we didn`t stop and have a look but there seemed more choice. Anyway I`ve rattled on a bit so will close now hope everyone is well.
Rose and Mick.
Hi Rose and Mick, welcome back. Glad you had a good time, apart from the Monarch experience. Yes, like you, we too thought that the buildings looked a bit too close to each other and the swimming pool should be more appropriately called the paddling pool! Anyway, it's too late now. Best to enjoy what we have got. We look forward to January 2008. It'll good if we can share with one another any good flight deals. Best regards, Chandu and Raziya
Old Feb 20th 2007, 2:13 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by calvin keith
Hello there, right just saw your post in the forums, me and my girlfriend have bought an apartment at villa maria, really looking forward to meeting all you guys, everything seems to be going to plan, cant wait for december. any of you guys going to goa to sort the final touchs of your apartment (ie) tiles worktops?? ok bye for now...calvin+susanne
Hi Calvin and Susanne - great to have you aboard. By now all the apartments must be sold. Our next trip will be in January 2008 when we hope to take possession and set up the apartment. Best regards, Chandu and Raziya
Old Feb 20th 2007, 3:19 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by chanduchristian
Hi Calvin and Susanne - great to have you aboard. By now all the apartments must be sold. Our next trip will be in January 2008 when we hope to take possession and set up the apartment. Best regards, Chandu and Raziya
Hiya Chandu and Raziya, i think most of the flats are sold apart from a 1 bed apartment, me and my family will be going out in march sometime to finalize all the last bits, if i can help you guys with pics or any info while iam there please drop me a line and i will be pleased to help if i can. i think we could actually neighbours??? did you say your apartment is b2??? ours is b3. ok well look forward to meeting you guys in 2008 sometime for a drink maybe??? bye for now...calvin+susanne
Old Feb 20th 2007, 5:30 pm
Forum Regular

Hiya Chandu and Raziya, i think most of the flats are sold apart from a 1 bed apartment, me and my family will be going out in march sometime to finalize all the last bits, if i can help you guys with pics or any info while iam there please drop me a line and i will be pleased to help if i can. i think we could actually neighbours??? did you say your apartment is b2??? ours is b3. ok well look forward to meeting you guys in 2008 sometime for a drink maybe??? bye for now...calvin+susanne
Hi Calvin & Susanne always nice to hear from other owners on Villa Maria think we are all just wishing the months away now. Even though I have just seen the development it`s still hard to imagine what it will be like finished.
We also intend to go out in January next year to complete just hope it`s finished on time. Not sure whether to book a flight or wait but we can`t go again this year because of work commitments anyway even if the apartments complete early.
Nice to hear from you Rose & Mick
Old Feb 21st 2007, 10:19 am
Just Joined

Hi Calvin & Susanne always nice to hear from other owners on Villa Maria think we are all just wishing the months away now. Even though I have just seen the development it`s still hard to imagine what it will be like finished.
We also intend to go out in January next year to complete just hope it`s finished on time. Not sure whether to book a flight or wait but we can`t go again this year because of work commitments anyway even if the apartments complete early.
Nice to hear from you Rose & Mick
Hello Rose+mick,
nice to hear from you guys, i talked to the acron site manager yesterday to ask a a few thing, and he told me that it was still on track to get it all done by dec, i just hope his right, its seems to be coming along nicely. maybe its better to give them a call near the end of the year to see what they say, and then think about booking your flight. ok guys got to run late for work, nice to hear from you. bye for now...calvin+suzs
Old Feb 21st 2007, 4:23 pm
Just Joined

Thanks Calvin and Susanne. Yes, we are in B2, so we'll be neighbours! If you are going out in March, it would be nice if you can post on this website any pics of the apartments. I also need to find out if the box room has a plug point? (I assume there will be a light fixture). We live in London so if you are passing by, we could arrange to meet. Best wishes, Chandu and Raziya
Old Feb 22nd 2007, 2:05 pm
Just Joined

billy 1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all just returned from Goa had a great trip as usual apart from Monarch we were delayed 18.5 hours outbound and just 3 on the return. Although we were booked into a nice hotel within walking distance of Manchester airport, it still dosen`t compensate for loosing a day of the holiday. But still we made the best of it. Anyway we were pleased with the progress of villa Maria although the centre of the development didn`t look very big to us, anyone know the approx size of the pool ? But it`s difficult to imagine it finished. The tiles had still not arrived from China so we couldn`t make any choices which was unfortunate as that was the main reason for going. We originally were going to travel to Goa in March but met Acron at the Manchester show, who told us the latest we could pick our tiles etc would be the end of January so we brought our holiday forward.
We had a look around the shops in Panjim at furnishings etc later on in our holiday we drove through Margoa and some of the shops there looked better, we didn`t stop and have a look but there seemed more choice. Anyway I`ve rattled on a bit so will close now hope everyone is well.
Rose and Mick.
Hi Rosemary & Mick, glad you had a nice holliday. We also thought the area in the middle of the complex looked small. Acron told us that ALL the pools were the same size! We hope to go out at the end of October to order furniture,a/c,and arrange extractors for the bathrooms as Acron dont do them as standard. We then hope to go back in Jan/Feb to arrange to have the furniture delivered and start useing the appartment.

Best regards Bill &Jackie.

hi to all other Villa Maria owners.
Old Feb 22nd 2007, 4:05 pm
Forum Regular

susan1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Sue they were expecting the tiles on the 15th of February so they should have got them now.
We were originally going to try to get out for Christmas and New Year but now I think we will also be going in January as Acron would not commit themselves to a completion date, so it`s too much of a risk that the apartments may not be finished. It`s difficult to know what to do for the best if to book flights, or wait for a completion date and then hope to get flights. Work wouldn`t be too happy at me not giving any notice either, still after this time well be able to go when we please !
Hi to everyone.

Rosemary, if they did get them on the 15th we should be hearing from them soon, dont like the idea of picking them through email but suppose we have no choice. We are off to Egypt in March, tried to change it to Goa but it was silly prices to change it.
Great to see how many people have now logged in and cannot wait to put faces to the names, it sounds as though a few are planing to go over in January so it wont be that long before we all meet up.

Chandu and Raziya hope yous are both well, Dave and i keep talking about a trip to London so as soon as we have something definite we will let you know.

Take care Sue and Dave
Old Feb 22nd 2007, 6:04 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by susan1
Hi to everyone.

Rosemary, if they did get them on the 15th we should be hearing from them soon, dont like the idea of picking them through email but suppose we have no choice. We are off to Egypt in March, tried to change it to Goa but it was silly prices to change it.
Great to see how many people have now logged in and cannot wait to put faces to the names, it sounds as though a few are planing to go over in January so it wont be that long before we all meet up.

Chandu and Raziya hope yous are both well, Dave and i keep talking about a trip to London so as soon as we have something definite we will let you know.

Take care Sue and Dave
Thank you Sue and Dave. Hope your Egypt trip goes well. Are you doing the Nile cruise or are you at a resort? Either way, have a great time. It will be great to see you in London. All the best, Chandu and Raziya
Old Feb 24th 2007, 5:17 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by chanduchristian
Thanks Calvin and Susanne. Yes, we are in B2, so we'll be neighbours! If you are going out in March, it would be nice if you can post on this website any pics of the apartments. I also need to find out if the box room has a plug point? (I assume there will be a light fixture). We live in London so if you are passing by, we could arrange to meet. Best wishes, Chandu and Raziya
Hiya guys,
yep for sure i will, i will also see if i can check out the plug points in the box room for you. any pic will end up on this site. i think we are looking to book the flight tickets for the end of march, ok bye for now...calvin
Old Feb 25th 2007, 10:20 am
Forum Regular

keithrogers is a jewel in the roughkeithrogers is a jewel in the roughkeithrogers is a jewel in the roughkeithrogers is a jewel in the rough

Hi all.
I'm also going out on the 10th of March.

I'll get a much real info as I can and post onto "our" thread,hopefully all the interior work will be sorted by the end of March.

I'll take pics of your blocks (and the insides) if you let me know who is going to live where !!

All the very best

Keith Rogers
Old Feb 25th 2007, 10:28 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by keithrogers
Hi all.
I'm also going out on the 10th of March.

I'll get a much real info as I can and post onto "our" thread,hopefully all the interior work will be sorted by the end of March.

I'll take pics of your blocks (and the insides) if you let me know who is going to live where !!

All the very best

Keith Rogers
Hi Keith we`re in block F can you try to find out the dimensions of the pool as quite a few people like us were disappointed with the size that seems to be left for it.
Not that we can do much about it but I would like to know.

Hope you have a great holiday and look forward to your photos and news on your return Rose and Mick.
Old Feb 25th 2007, 6:31 pm
Forum Regular

keithrogers is a jewel in the roughkeithrogers is a jewel in the roughkeithrogers is a jewel in the roughkeithrogers is a jewel in the rough

No probs ....

Keith

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.