Acron Homes

Old Nov 30th 2009, 4:40 pm

dreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Acron Homes

Originally Posted by yasmin
Many thanks

Can anyone recommend an insurance broker?

If it is travel insurance you are after, "Insure and Go" online is good, and not badly priced. They also do long term travel insurances.

Dread - x
Old Nov 30th 2009, 7:48 pm
Forum Regular

Daff has a spectacular aura aboutDaff has a spectacular aura aboutDaff has a spectacular aura about

Many thanks

Can anyone recommend an insurance broker?
Hi again,
If its house/flat insurance you want then ICICI bank do a very reasonable priced one for 5 or 10 years. I think I paid around £300 for 10 years contents and buildings etc. If you are renting then its contents/personal ppossessions insurance you want so follow Dreadsoc's advice.
Daff
Old Dec 1st 2009, 3:20 am

noni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Daff
Hi again,
If its house/flat insurance you want then ICICI bank do a very reasonable priced one for 5 or 10 years. I think I paid around £300 for 10 years contents and buildings etc. If you are renting then its contents/personal ppossessions insurance you want so follow Dreadsoc's advice.
Daff
And the best of luck if you make a claim! sorry being cynical.
Old Dec 1st 2009, 7:13 am

dreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by noni
Insure and Go are OK when you make a claim, but claiming on an Indian policy? Anyone tried it?

Dread - 'ing the thought of trying that one !
x
Old Dec 1st 2009, 11:09 am
BE Forum Addict

a_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to behold

Hello

Can anyone recommend a lawyer regarding Goa property purchases.

Kind Regards

Yasmin
suggest you buy Homes & Estates Magazine (you can contact them at www.homesgoa.com) - they have a panel of recommended lawyers.

AndyD 8-)#
Old Dec 1st 2009, 11:52 am
Forum Regular

Daff has a spectacular aura aboutDaff has a spectacular aura aboutDaff has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by noni
Sure you are right, nothing in Goa is at it seems. However if you don't have any you can't claim full stop. So better to try and fail than never to try at all.
Old Dec 9th 2009, 2:52 pm
Just Joined

David Gardiner is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Acron Homes

I thought you all may be interested to know the outcome of my renewable lease sale.
I signed a tripartite agreement in late October and I was paid the profit less 33% CGT at the time of the signing by the purchaser. Acron also returned the final payment I made to them in Goa at the time of handover less their 50000 admin fee.
Acron agreed to try and repatriate the initial lease deposit as they held all the original FIRC certificates. What followed was weeks of frustration and Acron simply ignored my attempted communications with them. In the end I instructed them to pay the money into my local account and after repeated phone calls I have now received all the original monies paid. Axis bank have offered to try and repatriate the funds but I have had no trouble using my international debit card in the UK. At all times the agent who sold the property was very helpful and certainly earned his 2% commission. There does not seem to be a shortage of Indian buyers looking for good property.
If anyone wants more in depth information please feel free to PM me.
Old Dec 9th 2009, 5:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

Remy-Ireland is a name known to allRemy-Ireland is a name known to allRemy-Ireland is a name known to allRemy-Ireland is a name known to allRemy-Ireland is a name known to allRemy-Ireland is a name known to allRemy-Ireland is a name known to allRemy-Ireland is a name known to allRemy-Ireland is a name known to allRemy-Ireland is a name known to allRemy-Ireland is a name known to all

Originally Posted by David Gardiner
I thought you all may be interested to know the outcome of my renewable lease sale.
I signed a tripartite agreement in late October and I was paid the profit less 33% CGT at the time of the signing by the purchaser. Acron also returned the final payment I made to them in Goa at the time of handover less their 50000 admin fee.
Acron agreed to try and repatriate the initial lease deposit as they held all the original FIRC certificates. What followed was weeks of frustration and Acron simply ignored my attempted communications with them. In the end I instructed them to pay the money into my local account and after repeated phone calls I have now received all the original monies paid. Axis bank have offered to try and repatriate the funds but I have had no trouble using my international debit card in the UK. At all times the agent who sold the property was very helpful and certainly earned his 2% commission. There does not seem to be a shortage of Indian buyers looking for good property.
If anyone wants more in depth information please feel free to PM me.
Hi David,
Well Done,
Your very fortunate to have been able to cut loose and make a profit.....Happy Days!!!!

In Hind Site ......NOT registering your purchase and NOT obtaining Deeds was the best way to go as you can now offload your property and still make a tidy profit less CGT.

Regards,
Remy
Old Dec 10th 2009, 8:43 am
BE Forum Addict

a_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to behold

just curious - are you saying the buyer retained the 33% CGT???

AndyD 8-)#
Old Dec 10th 2009, 2:05 pm
Just Joined

David Gardiner is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by a_f_d
just curious - are you saying the buyer retained the 33% CGT???

AndyD 8-)#
No I was given the certificate (exact name of document escapes me) as proof that the tax had been paid but it was in the buyers name. I went on an Indian govt wesite and verified the paperwork.
Old Jul 24th 2010, 4:27 pm

noni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond repute

transferred question from CBC
perhaps somebody from the Acron Thread can help him. Thanks

Hi is there anyone out there that rents out a Acron property?
Thinking of renting mine out as I do not use it, but its on lease hold as I'm a non Indian.
Any advise?