Acron Homes

Old Aug 20th 2009, 9:24 am
BE Forum Addict

Remy-Ireland is a name known to allRemy-Ireland is a name known to allRemy-Ireland is a name known to allRemy-Ireland is a name known to allRemy-Ireland is a name known to allRemy-Ireland is a name known to allRemy-Ireland is a name known to allRemy-Ireland is a name known to allRemy-Ireland is a name known to allRemy-Ireland is a name known to allRemy-Ireland is a name known to all
Default Re: Acron Homes

Originally Posted by mywaygoa
any one having property on sale agreement with saldahna will be able to sell on, the company were brilliant when we sold on, you just visit with the buyer to panjim office, they then charge you only 250 per sq metre and you get a lawyer to do a deed of execution, both parties sign and you get all the cash and profit as well and thats you finished and then the company deal with the new buyer (in our case a indian) and execute them a deed.

On the new look Homes and Estates website (http://www.homesgoa.com/faq.php?cat=1#Q19) under FAQ is the following Q & a;

Q. Can I sell a property with an agreement for sale?

A. Yes. However, the owner has to be present at the time of sale deed as you will be a confirming party.

Regards,
Remy
Old Aug 20th 2009, 9:36 am
cbc
Forum Regular

cbc is on a distinguished road

Are you sure your email ends with we???
where's that?
Old Aug 20th 2009, 9:38 am
Just Joined

vradulla will become famous soon enough

[email protected]
Old Aug 20th 2009, 9:39 am
Just Joined

or send a private message and i will send you an email
Old Aug 20th 2009, 9:41 am

noni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by vradulla
or send a private message and i will send you an email
You have made three posts, you should be able to receive private emails.
Old Aug 20th 2009, 9:43 am
Just Joined

thank you very much
Old Sep 4th 2009, 5:08 pm
cbc
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Remy-Ireland
On the new look Homes and Estates website (http://www.homesgoa.com/faq.php?cat=1#Q19) under FAQ is the following Q & a;

Q. Can I sell a property with an agreement for sale?

A. Yes. However, the owner has to be present at the time of sale deed as you will be a confirming party.

Regards,
Remy
Hello can anyone recommend a lawyer, Acron have gave me one but its been over two weeks now and he is yet to get intouch, after lot's of e-mails.
Many thanks
Old Sep 4th 2009, 5:17 pm
I love apathy!

hemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud ofhemingway has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by cbc
Hello can anyone recommend a lawyer, Acron have gave me one but its been over two weeks now and he is yet to get intouch, after lot's of e-mails. Many thanks
What was the name of the lawyer that Acron recommended, just in case I was going to recommend the same lawyer.

H.
Old Sep 4th 2009, 5:34 pm
Account Closed

Goacrazy56 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by hemingway
What was the name of the lawyer that Acron recommended, just in case I was going to recommend the same lawyer.

H.
The Layer that Acron was recommending was Agustus Monterio I'm not sure if they are still recommending him though
GC
Old Sep 4th 2009, 5:38 pm
cbc
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Goacrazy56
The Layer that Acron was recommending was Agustus Monterio I'm not sure if they are still recommending him though
GC
Yes that the bloke, i've e-mailed, Acron say they have passed my details on but nothing, maybe he has got just too much work.
Does anyone know anyone else?
Old Sep 4th 2009, 7:06 pm
Just Joined

bankfield is an unknown quantity at this point

This advocate as 3 mail addresses and only one seems to work have you tried calling him direct 08322275944 i spoke with him only a few days ago
Old Sep 5th 2009, 2:02 am
cbc
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by bankfield
This advocate as 3 mail addresses and only one seems to work have you tried calling him direct 08322275944 i spoke with him only a few days ago
ok thanks, i'll give him a go on monday.
Old Sep 6th 2009, 1:49 am
cbc
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by cbc
ok thanks, i'll give him a go on monday.
Mr Agustus Monterio, has e-mailed me finally.
I'm now to call him Tuesday.

Thanks
Old Sep 6th 2009, 7:42 am
Banned

johnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond repute

Does this not make you wonder if he reads this forum?
Old Sep 6th 2009, 4:08 pm
cbc
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by johnny five
Does this not make you wonder if he reads this forum?
yes that's what i thought...........

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.