Acron Homes

Old Jul 14th 2009, 7:17 am
Forum Regular

powerhouse will become famous soon enoughpowerhouse will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Acron Homes

Originally Posted by noni
Hi All on Acron site.

Please will you sign the petition Andy has organized to be sent to
Gordon Brown!!!!! with regard to property purchase in Goa. It affects us all, we have to have 500 signatures by 17th July.

Thanks http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/goahomes/
I have signed
Old Jul 14th 2009, 1:22 pm
cbc
Forum Regular

cbc is on a distinguished road

Hi all
Can anyone explain what a Tripartite is?
I've been told that is the agreement I need to sign if I sell my Acron place.
Many Thanks
Julie
Old Jul 14th 2009, 3:53 pm
Banned

johnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond reputejohnny five has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cbc
Hi all
Many Thanks
Julie
Tripartite literally means "three parties"

At a guess, this will probably be you, Acron, and the buyer?
Old Jul 14th 2009, 4:49 pm
Banned

jose1 is an unknown quantity at this point

I have a sale going through and the buyers have to number 3 one has POA,the others buy and sell (again) sub register allows this
Old Jul 14th 2009, 5:07 pm

noni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond reputenoni has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jose1
I have a sale going through and the buyers have to number 3 one has POA,the others buy and sell (again) sub register allows this
Sorry Jose you have lost me (not that it takes much)
Old Jul 14th 2009, 5:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

Return of Santan has a brilliant futureReturn of Santan has a brilliant futureReturn of Santan has a brilliant futureReturn of Santan has a brilliant futureReturn of Santan has a brilliant futureReturn of Santan has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by noni
Sorry Jose you have lost me (not that it takes much)
I guess Jose means you need a 3 party ( Tripartite ) agreement, 1st party holds POA( Power of Attorney). 2nd party is the Buyer and 3rd party is the Seller ?

And the sub-register allows this ? Dear me can you imagine the confusion in that office ?

K-C

http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/goahomes/ 633
Old Jul 14th 2009, 6:03 pm
Just Joined

NellyJ is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by cbc
Hi all
Many Thanks
Julie
Julie
As I understand it, you need to involve Acron. For instance, if you found an English buyer, they would pay Acron the amount you initially paid for the flat, Acron pay that amount back to you and the buyer would then pay you any additional funds direct (assuming you sold for a profit).

Julie
Old Jul 15th 2009, 1:51 am
cbc
Forum Regular

Hi I want to sell my place but don't really know how to go about it?
Where do you advertise it, are there any agencies in goa/uk?
Thanks to all for explaining the tripartite agreement.

julie
Old Jul 15th 2009, 2:03 am
Banned

Acron cannot be a party to any arrangement to sell this way,plus if you are on the dreaded list you cannot sell,plus the POA route is about to be closed on property sales,too much revenue being lost and you can only sell to an Indian
You need to get out of there ASAP property market will crash out of sight shortly,once an Indian moves into those once pristine properties,it will become squalid,and that was advice from an Indian

Last edited by jose1; Jul 15th 2009 at 3:21 am.
Old Jul 15th 2009, 2:34 am
cbc
Forum Regular

Acron cannot be a party to any arrangement to sell this way,plus if you are on the dreaded list you cannot sell,plus the POA route is about to be closed on property sales,too much revenue being lost.
You need to get out of there ASAP property market will crash out of sight shortly,once an Indian moves into those once pristine properties,it will become squalid,and that was advice from an Indian
Hi
I've been intouch with Acron and they said its up to you if you want to sell it, I just need to sign a tripartite agreement.
What is the dreaded list?
Also what is POA route?
You said get out ASAP but how?
Old Jul 15th 2009, 4:21 am
Banned

D of E investigations, only one lawyer I know does the POA route in Mapusa,,let u know when my deal is signed off tomorrow,but you need a buyer first.
Old Jul 15th 2009, 5:11 am
BE Enthusiast

old man will become famous soon enoughold man will become famous soon enough

D of E investigations, only one lawyer I know does the POA route in Mapusa,,let u know when my deal is signed off tomorrow,but you need a buyer first.
Every FN who has registered Deeds and tries to sell will be investigated whether to an Indian or anybody else. Those who have a Sale Agreement, and can get the builder to revert it back into his name, (at a considerable cost) are the lucky ones.
Old Jul 15th 2009, 7:04 am
Banned

Sorry but they will not.
Old Jul 15th 2009, 7:54 am
BE Enthusiast

old man will become famous soon enoughold man will become famous soon enough

Sorry but they will not.
These are the first builders who we have heard of who won't, revert the sale agreement back to them for 'big bucks' when the owner has a purchaser.
Old Jul 15th 2009, 9:14 am
Just Joined

David Gardiner is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by cbc
Hi
I've been intouch with Acron and they said its up to you if you want to sell it, I just need to sign a tripartite agreement.
What is the dreaded list?
Also what is POA route?
You said get out ASAP but how?
The sale of my Acron property ("owned" by myself on the renewable lease scheme) is due to proceed on the 26th/27th of october 2009. I will advise of the outcome as and when the deed is done. We originally sold just after our visit last Easter but withdrew as we love Goa so much. We realised we were silly to turn down such a good offer and the buyer was still keen to proceed so we shall see what happens. As things stand I have been advised by Acron that they will return the money via the same way it arrived i.e. transfer to my UK account. There is a 50000R admin fee plus I have to pay CGT on the profit and 2% to the agent. Should all be successful I shall put you i touch with the guy who sold it for me. It probably would not do you any good trying in the monsoon season anyway.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.