Acron Homes

Old Dec 28th 2006, 3:50 pm
Forum Regular

susan1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Acron Homes

Originally Posted by Rosemarywright
Hi Billy nice to hear from you we will soon have met everyone at Villa Maria before its built. Good to hear you have been and seen the site and all is well we are going on the 27th of January, can`t wait. So we will keep you posted on the progress, next year we would like to go for Christmas and New year if the apartments are finished. We spent Christmas in Goa last year and had a fantastic time and it will be even better in our own place.
Hope everyone has a merry Christmas and heres to 2007!
Best Wishes Rose and Mick
Hi to everyone, not been logged on for a while, hope yous all had a great christmas and heres to 2007. Quite surprised at how many people have now posted a reply to you Rosemary, its great. Looking forward to meeting Chandu and Raziya in about two weeks time, we have your hotel number so we will see yous soon and look forward to meeting everyone else maybe later on in the year when Villa Maria is finished. Best wishes for 2007 Sue and Dave
Old Dec 28th 2006, 4:25 pm
Just Joined

chanduchristian is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by susan1
Hi to everyone, not been logged on for a while, hope yous all had a great christmas and heres to 2007. Quite surprised at how many people have now posted a reply to you Rosemary, its great. Looking forward to meeting Chandu and Raziya in about two weeks time, we have your hotel number so we will see yous soon and look forward to meeting everyone else maybe later on in the year when Villa Maria is finished. Best wishes for 2007 Sue and Dave
Thank you Sue for your message. A very happy and prosperous New Year to you and Dave and to all our future neighbours at Villa Maria. (What do we call the residents of Villa Maria? Marians!?). We look forward to seeing you in Goa - we are busy on the 9th, but any day after that it would be great to see you and Dave. Hope your accommodation is sorted out now to your satisfaction. We all owe a debt of gratitude to Rosemary for starting this string - it's the most visited string on the Discussion Forum.
Best wishes from Chandu and Raziya.
Old Dec 31st 2006, 1:14 pm
Just Joined

lolo is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Acron Homes

Hi Rose and Mick we Linda and Mick returned from goa 11 December having spent our first stay in our apartment at Villa Nina, Gorbhat, Arpora.we had to sort out some unpaid elec bills, but that was no problem as the power was on anyway.we did some shopping for essentials white goods for the kitchen,and furniture.there are shops out there with good quality and prompt service if you shop around. We were able to sleep in the apartment 3 days after arriving to an empty building.its only when you start to feed yourself you realise how cheep the cost of living is, We have booked a return visit April 2008 to complete the furnishing. There are shops out there if you look for them, that have quality and good service. Happy new year to you, and all who contribute to this site.
Old Dec 31st 2006, 1:30 pm
Forum Regular

Rosemarywright is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by lolo
Hi Rose and Mick we Linda and Mick returned from goa 11 December having spent our first stay in our apartment at Villa Nina, Gorbhat, Arpora.we had to sort out some unpaid elec bills, but that was no problem as the power was on anyway.we did some shopping for essentials white goods for the kitchen,and furniture.there are shops out there with good quality and prompt service if you shop around. We were able to sleep in the apartment 3 days after arriving to an empty building.its only when you start to feed yourself you realise how cheep the cost of living is, We have booked a return visit April 2008 to complete the furnishing. There are shops out there if you look for them, that have quality and good service. Happy new year to you, and all who contribute to this site.
Hi Linda and Mick nice to hear of your experience in your new apartment at Villa Nina. Were you happy with the development ? and was it finished on time ? We would like to book for Xmas next year but the apartments are due to complete December so I`m not sure if I should risk booking. We`re off to Goa on the 27th of january so I hope Acron will be able to say wether Maria will be completed on time.
We`re excited about looking around the shops it will be an experience if you have any names they`d be apreciated and may save us some time and shoe leather. If you have any photos of your place and can phathom how to import them on to this site I would love to see them.
Thanks for your response Rose and Mick.
Old Jan 1st 2007, 5:04 pm
Just Joined

chanduchristian is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by lolo
Hi Linda and Mick, we are going out to Goa next week. We have bought an apartment in Villa Maria. Could you please tell us how you got the kitchen fitted? Did you get a carpenter and then gave the specs or did you do what we would do here with MFI - buy readymade stuff and get someone to fit it? We would very much appreciate your answer.
Best wishes for the New Year - Chandu and Raziya
Old Jan 3rd 2007, 5:54 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by chanduchristian
Hi Linda and Mick, we are going out to Goa next week. We have bought an apartment in Villa Maria. Could you please tell us how you got the kitchen fitted? Did you get a carpenter and then gave the specs or did you do what we would do here with MFI - buy readymade stuff and get someone to fit it? We would very much appreciate your answer.
Best wishes for the New Year - Chandu and Raziya

Just a note to wish Chandu & Raziya, Sue & Dave a wonderful trip don`t forget your cameras can`t wait to hear from you on your return.
Rose and Mick
Old Jan 5th 2007, 5:48 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Rosemarywright
Just a note to wish Chandu & Raziya, Sue & Dave a wonderful trip don`t forget your cameras can`t wait to hear from you on your return.
Rose and Mick
Thanks Rosemary, speak to you when we come home,take care Sue
Old Jan 5th 2007, 5:56 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by vijaykpatel
Hi Susan

My name is Vijay, and my partner is called Tara. We too have purchsed an apartment in Villa Maria - G2.
just saying hello. ( see reply i sent to the Rosemary - the person who started this group )
rgds
Vijay
Hi Vijay
Old Jan 5th 2007, 8:38 am
Just Joined

billy 1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Rosemary, thanks for your reply,hope you have a great holliday in Goa and look forward to hearing how the development is going when you get back. I would just like to wish all Villa Maria owners a verry happy new year.
Bill & Jackie
Old Jan 9th 2007, 10:37 am
Just Joined

djcampbell777 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all

I have just returned from Goa last week, have bought an Acron property at Villa Tina in Siolim. Due to be finished in March. Had a look at it whilst there and all looked great. Still a bit of work to do but only cosmetic stuff.

As for the person asking about kitchens and furniture. As Acron build the kitchen structure from granite you cannot just buy off the shelf kitchens. Just go to any of the furniture shops in calangute, candolim (the ones that sell walnut wood from Kashmir) most of them will build you a Kitchen made to measure. I was able to take them with me to the apartment to measure up, but they will take 4-8 weeks to make and fit.
Go for a good hard wood, as cheap wood will not last in the humidity. More expensive but worth it.

As for furniture it really depends on your taste, Acron arcade in Candolim has some great stuff but quite expensive. You will get a 10% discount being an Acron customer. As above most of the Kashmir shops will make furniture for you but 4- 8 weeks is the norm. There are some good shops in Panjim if you like cane furniture, also there are some good lighting shops. You will need light fittings, fans etc. Most can fit and deliver within a couple of days.

If you need any other info let me know.

Oh and Hi to Vijay, think we talked before on Virtual tourist website.

Cheers David
Old Jan 9th 2007, 8:29 pm
Forum Regular

cornishboy will become famous soon enough

Hi,
Can anybody offer advice about opening a bank account in Goa.
Is it legal for non Indians to have a Rupee account? Or is it best to stick with the Nationwide B.s. Just wondering as there are some really good exchange rates being offered at the moment by the money exchange dealers when compared to what the banks are giving.
Best Regards
Old Jan 10th 2007, 12:24 pm
Just Joined

djcampbell777 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Peter

I just sent you an email.

Regarding bank accounts i think you can get a temporary one but only for 6 months, if you are non resident Indian

David
Old Jan 14th 2007, 10:53 am
Forum Regular

karlq is an unknown quantity at this point

hi any body aquired property on acrons villa eva at soilim?
Old Jan 15th 2007, 1:15 pm
Just Joined

seema is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Re: Acron Homes

Hi, My husband and i have bought a property in Villa Eva. My brother and his wife have also bought one. It's nice to see so many replies to this thread, which i have been keeping regular tabs of. This is the first reply i've seen on Eva. that's great, so glad to make contact with others.

We can't wait now - especially as the days are getting colder and shorter. Time is just slipping by and though we don't want to wish our life away it seems as if that is just what we're doing.

Seema
Old Jan 15th 2007, 5:09 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by seema
Hi, My husband and i have bought a property in Villa Eva. My brother and his wife have also bought one. It's nice to see so many replies to this thread, which i have been keeping regular tabs of. This is the first reply i've seen on Eva. that's great, so glad to make contact with others.

We can't wait now - especially as the days are getting colder and shorter. Time is just slipping by and though we don't want to wish our life away it seems as if that is just what we're doing.

Seema
Nice to hear from you Seema our numbers are growing !

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.