Acron Homes

Old Apr 17th 2007, 3:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

Douglas M is a jewel in the roughDouglas M is a jewel in the roughDouglas M is a jewel in the roughDouglas M is a jewel in the roughDouglas M is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Acron Homes

Originally Posted by susan1
Hi Douglas

It is not what you've called a definitive statement but my opinion which i am entitled to so don't feel as though any arguments are called for

in my opinion we have purchased a property through Goa's leading developers and understood that the 5 year lease was the only option to foreign nationals. I feel confidant that this will be renewed for subsequent 58 month periods until a time when we can spend the 182 day to qualify for residency (which we may or may not decide to do)

When we were over in January we met people who were happy with the rolling 58 months, a guy who have just received his residency and a couple who were thinking of selling their villa (bought through Acron) all with positive views so in my opinion for us this seems the right thing to do.

Sue

Hi again Sue and thanks for your response.

I agree that your entitled to your opinion and you should do what you think is right , but if i make statements on this or any other site i am prepared to justify them, it is not unreasonable for me to ask the same of you. Please tell us why you think you are right.

So to be specific, please tell us after having read my post on this subject why you are so confident that you have the right to (and will be able to) roll over your lease at the end of the five year period?

Secondly, apart from the one example you gave us, what makes you think that you will be considered an exceptional case and will be granted residency if you chose to apply at some time in the future?

Im a facts and figures man Sue, please convince me and others on this site.

As an aside, if there are any other foreign nationals out there who have recently obtained an x visa and a residency permit please tell us how , why , where , when etc. Maybe Sue perhaps you could also contact the person you met and get some details.

If x visas and residency permits are now available to foreign nationals who wish to buy property in Goa, all our troubles are over.

I would also like to know how the people you met intended to sell their property when the register is closed to foreign nationals and are they currently resident( assuming they are foreign nationals that is)?

Sock it to me Sue!
Old Apr 17th 2007, 4:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

Remy-Ireland is a name known to allRemy-Ireland is a name known to allRemy-Ireland is a name known to allRemy-Ireland is a name known to allRemy-Ireland is a name known to allRemy-Ireland is a name known to allRemy-Ireland is a name known to allRemy-Ireland is a name known to allRemy-Ireland is a name known to allRemy-Ireland is a name known to allRemy-Ireland is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Douglas M
Hi again Sue and thanks for your response.

I agree that your entitled to your opinion and you should do what you think is right , but if i make statements on this or any other site i am prepared to justify them, it is not unreasonable for me to ask the same of you. Please tell us why you think you are right.

So to be specific, please tell us after having read my post on this subject why you are so confident that you have the right to (and will be able to) roll over your lease at the end of the five year period?

Secondly, apart from the one example you gave us, what makes you think that you will be considered an exceptional case and will be granted residency if you chose to apply at some time in the future?

Im a facts and figures man Sue, please convince me and others on this site.

As an aside, if there are any other foreign nationals out there who have recently obtained an x visa and a residency permit please tell us how , why , where , when etc. Maybe Sue perhaps you could also contact the person you met and get some details.

If x visas and residency permits are now available to foreign nationals who wish to buy property in Goa, all our troubles are over.

I would also like to know how the people you met intended to sell their property when the register is closed to foreign nationals and are they currently resident( assuming they are foreign nationals that is)?

Sock it to me Sue!
Hi Susan,

What Goes On?
I know i am one of the fortunate ones to have been able to obtain a PIO but i have friends who have bought in Goa on tourist visas and they too would love to know how to obtain residency or get an x visa as they are having big problems.
Do you realise that you can not obtain residency with a tourist visa?
Like Douglas if you know of a solution to the ongoing fiasco please share it with us.

Regards,
Remy
Old Apr 17th 2007, 6:01 pm
Forum Regular

Rosemarywright is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by susan1
Hi everyone, first time iv logged in since coming back from my holidays and boy there's a lot to catch up on.

Reading through everything there's nothing different to when we paid our deposit to Acron. We were told that we would have the lease for 58 months (then it would roll over) until we qualified for residency and the freehold after we did the 182 day. We were also told not to set up a company as the government were looking into foreign nationals opening bogus companies as a quick way to own the freehold.

Hi to Rosemary and Mick, Chandu and Raziya hope yous are all well.

Sue and Dave
Hi Sue and Dave bet you didn`t expect to come back to this. Any way on a lighter note how was your holiday good I hope.
Regards Rose
Old Apr 17th 2007, 6:47 pm
Forum Regular

karlq is an unknown quantity at this point

hi rose i agree with you seems to be a lot of scare mongering
Old Apr 17th 2007, 7:05 pm
Forum Regular

Rosemarywright is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by karlq
hi rose i agree with you seems to be a lot of scare mongering
Hi Karl I seem to remember you have friends living in Goa are they worried by any new developments? I`m not sure about scare mongering but I do think everyone will have read all that has been said and will now make up their own minds.
How did your trip go?
Old Apr 17th 2007, 7:24 pm
Forum Regular

keithrogers is a jewel in the roughkeithrogers is a jewel in the roughkeithrogers is a jewel in the roughkeithrogers is a jewel in the rough

Hi all...

Welcome to rental central...

If you can get your money back,do it now.

Values will plummet,rental rates are going to go through the floor.

You'll be able to rent your flat for IR200 a month in the next year

Keith Rogers:curse:
Old Apr 17th 2007, 7:25 pm
Forum Regular

hi rose yes i know five couples in goa,4 of them with acron, and acouple with another development in apora,all seem to be happy .had no problems.my best freinds have been to goa for the last 18 years ,they have had their villa for 2 years now ,they stay for 6 months each year,then 6 months back home in the uk. my trip went ok spent the first week pricing up funiture ,electrical goods ect. the tiles acron showed me my wife andi were happy with the selection ,beige off white colour. looking forward to going back in november
Old Apr 17th 2007, 7:30 pm
Forum Regular

keithrogers is a jewel in the roughkeithrogers is a jewel in the roughkeithrogers is a jewel in the roughkeithrogers is a jewel in the rough

Karlq.

You've just confirmed my worst fears....

"they stay for 6 months then go home"

We can all do that without paying silly money for a place we'll never own !!!

End of..

Keith Rogers
Old Apr 17th 2007, 7:42 pm
Forum Regular

Who are these mythical x visa people ???

I feel we should know...

Keith
Old Apr 17th 2007, 7:46 pm
Forum Regular

they all have their resedencys and deeds,i even know of a person who has just aquired his sixth property off acron,my freind comes home to see his family,plus he own a pub hear.they all have 1- 2 year visas
Old Apr 17th 2007, 8:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

Remy-Ireland is a name known to allRemy-Ireland is a name known to allRemy-Ireland is a name known to allRemy-Ireland is a name known to allRemy-Ireland is a name known to allRemy-Ireland is a name known to allRemy-Ireland is a name known to allRemy-Ireland is a name known to allRemy-Ireland is a name known to allRemy-Ireland is a name known to allRemy-Ireland is a name known to all

they all have 1- 2 year visas[/quote]

Not for long me thinks.
Old Apr 18th 2007, 2:45 am
Forum Regular

Methinks too !!!!!

Keith Rogers :curse:
Old Apr 18th 2007, 3:32 am
BE Enthusiast

leavinggoa is a jewel in the roughleavinggoa is a jewel in the roughleavinggoa is a jewel in the roughleavinggoa is a jewel in the roughleavinggoa is a jewel in the rough

I had Residency but only got a 6 month(180)Tourist visa in February. Wish them good luck on renewal.
Old Apr 18th 2007, 4:39 am
Forum Regular

180 days it is then from now on.....

Keith Rogers
Old Apr 18th 2007, 5:44 am
BE Enthusiast

Douglas M is a jewel in the roughDouglas M is a jewel in the roughDouglas M is a jewel in the roughDouglas M is a jewel in the roughDouglas M is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by keithrogers
Hi all...

Welcome to rental central...

If you can get your money back,do it now.

Values will plummet,rental rates are going to go through the floor.

You'll be able to rent your flat for IR200 a month in the next year

Keith Rogers:curse:
Here Here Keith, not only in Goa ,worldwide property crash coming, stockmarkerts too.

Douglas Mc gloom

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.