Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada
Reload this Page >

Oh My God!!!!!!!

Oh My God!!!!!!!

Old Nov 23rd 2007, 4:41 pm

purple80 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Oh My God!!!!!!!

We saw those as well....All very cute....Children and I were all feeding squirrels, chipmunks and birds on our balcony, even managed to hand feed the chipmunk. Very cute.

Charlie
Old Nov 23rd 2007, 8:20 pm
Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah

Lorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by purple80
We saw those as well....All very cute....Children and I were all feeding squirrels, chipmunks and birds on our balcony, even managed to hand feed the chipmunk. Very cute.

Charlie
the squrrrrl won't come near you here, they just hang upside down in the tree and make menicing noises, nasty buggers We have a procupine that trotts through the garden now and again and sets Archie off - now way he's going out there now. Even got told today not to let him out on his own cos the coyotes are clever hunters and will lure him out into the garden and then the others will attack . I'm of to petcetera to buy him a suit of armour
Old Nov 23rd 2007, 9:19 pm
Happy in NB

Dave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond reputeDave+Jules has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lorna_D
the squrrrrl won't come near you here, they just hang upside down in the tree and make menicing noises, nasty buggers We have a procupine that trotts through the garden now and again and sets Archie off - now way he's going out there now. Even got told today not to let him out on his own cos the coyotes are clever hunters and will lure him out into the garden and then the others will attack . I'm of to petcetera to buy him a suit of armour
In the east we have red squirrels and the girls have hand tamed a couple to take peanuts from their hands. We also have a family of Raccoons that walk though the back garden every night (missed the last couple of nights they may be drowsy due to cool down)
Old Nov 23rd 2007, 10:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

Rob4BC has a reputation beyond reputeRob4BC has a reputation beyond reputeRob4BC has a reputation beyond reputeRob4BC has a reputation beyond reputeRob4BC has a reputation beyond reputeRob4BC has a reputation beyond reputeRob4BC has a reputation beyond reputeRob4BC has a reputation beyond reputeRob4BC has a reputation beyond reputeRob4BC has a reputation beyond reputeRob4BC has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lorna_D
Oh boy Lorna - do keep him safe!
Old Nov 30th 2007, 5:38 pm

Today is the end of week 2 (although it is only 1pm in Montreal at the moment and we have heard nothing, I am getting depressed...........OH will email on Monday, although now exactly sure what he is going to say? We have had some other interest, but OH was particularly keen on this one................

Charlie
Old Nov 30th 2007, 6:17 pm

Member123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Today is the end of week 2 (although it is only 1pm in Montreal at the moment and we have heard nothing, I am getting depressed...........OH will email on Monday, although now exactly sure what he is going to say? We have had some other interest, but OH was particularly keen on this one................

Charlie
Oh Charlie...you must be pacing about as much as the wee guy in your Avatar

I always say that its funny how us Brits are going to Canada for a slower pace of life etc etc, but it cracks us up how relaxed the Canadians are about returning important calls etc.

You can't win, hang on in there though, it will happen any day now.
Old Nov 30th 2007, 6:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

NovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really nice

Charlie

Keep your spirits up Charlie.....it will happen.

Keep calm girl, have a fag......oh sh1t.....sorry.......have a pint of cider!

Karma sent from me & B.

xx
Old Nov 30th 2007, 10:18 pm

Originally Posted by Alvic
Oh Charlie...you must be pacing about as much as the wee guy in your Avatar

I always say that its funny how us Brits are going to Canada for a slower pace of life etc etc, but it cracks us up how relaxed the Canadians are about returning important calls etc.

You can't win, hang on in there though, it will happen any day now.

Why do you think I picked that avatar??

Novaboy,
Unfortunately I am working tonight and cannot have a drink! Will someone please tell me how to quote more than one person?????

Charlie

Last edited by purple80; Nov 30th 2007 at 10:27 pm.
Old Nov 30th 2007, 10:26 pm

I have news!!!!!

At 8.25 tonight the phone rang......The company want to give Chris a job, but they have a couple of positions and need to decide where best to put him. (I can think of a couple of places).

Big meeting next week, we should find out the week after so at the moment we are about 90% there, but we don't know where the where is or what the what is exactly. Which is all fairly normal for me. So the pacing will continue for a while yet.

We are feeling pretty positive though, just got to keep the fingers crossed a little bit longer.

Charlie

Last edited by purple80; Nov 30th 2007 at 10:42 pm. Reason: I cannot spell when I'm excited....
Old Nov 30th 2007, 10:30 pm

moondevil will become famous soon enoughmoondevil will become famous soon enough

Great news - well done
time for a few

Good to hear good news
Old Nov 30th 2007, 10:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

flipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond reputeflipflop has a reputation beyond repute

I have news!!!!!

At 8.25 tonight the phone rang......The comapny want to give Chris a job, but they have a couple of positions and need to decide where best to put him. (I can think of a couple of places).

Big meeting next week, we should find out the week after so at the moment we are about 90% there, but we don't know where the where is or what the what is exactly. Which is all fairly normal for me. So the pacing will continue for a while yet.

We are feeling pretty positive though, just got to keep the fingers crossed a little bit longer.

Charlie
im keeping everything crossed for you. good luck
Old Nov 30th 2007, 11:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

NovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really nice

I have news!!!!!

At 8.25 tonight the phone rang......The company want to give Chris a job, but they have a couple of positions and need to decide where best to put him. (I can think of a couple of places).

Charlie

Told you it would happen.............hang in there kid.

Just a bit longer - got everything crossed for you & Chris.

Cheers .........I'm not at work!
Old Nov 30th 2007, 11:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

Will someone please tell me how to quote more than one person?????

Charlie
Sent you a PM Charlie.
Old Dec 1st 2007, 12:42 am
spring is coming yeha

steved61 is just really nicesteved61 is just really nicesteved61 is just really nicesteved61 is just really nicesteved61 is just really nicesteved61 is just really nicesteved61 is just really nicesteved61 is just really nicesteved61 is just really nicesteved61 is just really nice

congrats charlie

The adventure bgins as they say.

All the best

steve
Old Dec 1st 2007, 3:22 am
Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah

Lorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond repute

I have news!!!!!

Charlie

Congratulations!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.