Default Re: Oh My God!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by NETTY07
Congrats Charlie & Chris i'm made up for you
Merry Christmas:
Merry Christmas to you too!
Charlie
Old Dec 21st 2007, 4:41 am
Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah

Lorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations Charlie and family, I am soo glad you've stopped pacing Savour every minute of it and you know we'll be here to support you during your seperation. Have a very Merry Christmas and a good Canadian New Year
Old Dec 21st 2007, 4:57 am
BE Forum Addict

burton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond reputeburton bunch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Robin (The Gadget family)
Oh my, oh my Charlie, what fantastic news to get and what a buzz of nervous energy you must be feeling right now. I bet you'll be in touch with Gaynor about how she coped in the UK with the kids during her 6 months without Phil! What a lot to do now! So excited for you all!
Congratulations Charlie and Co

Babe if you need any support from someone who knows what it is like to be left behind to co ordinate the move drop me a PM or contact me through MSN if you like .

Merry Christmas and you will have an even better 2008 for sure.

Lots of Love

Gaynor
x
Old Dec 21st 2007, 6:26 am

Member123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Didn't I tell you just to believe in Santa...you didn't let us down. See you have put your feet up, must have needed a lot of massaging after all that pacing

We will surely support you through your seperation and hopefully it wont be too long.

What a lovely Christmas you are going to have now Charlie
Old Dec 21st 2007, 6:28 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Coffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond reputeCoffeepot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by purple80
Merry Christmas to you too!
Charlie
love your purple fuzzman
Old Dec 21st 2007, 9:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

NovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really niceNovaBoy is just really nice

Great news Charlie - at long last!

Enjoy your last Christmas in the UK - 2008 will be in CANADA!!

All the best from me & B.

Old Dec 21st 2007, 11:06 pm

purple80 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Lorna_D
Congratulations Charlie and family, I am soo glad you've stopped pacing Savour every minute of it and you know we'll be here to support you during your seperation. Have a very Merry Christmas and a good Canadian New Year
Thank you, it's all still sinking in....
Originally Posted by burton bunch
Congratulations Charlie and Co

Babe if you need any support from someone who knows what it is like to be left behind to co ordinate the move drop me a PM or contact me through MSN if you like .

Merry Christmas and you will have an even better 2008 for sure.

Lots of Love

Gaynor
x
Thanks Gaynor, it's the bit neither of us are looking forward too, but we know it will be worth it in the end....
I am sure I will be in touch.
Merry Christmas.

Originally Posted by Alvic
Didn't I tell you just to believe in Santa...you didn't let us down. See you have put your feet up, must have needed a lot of massaging after all that pacing

We will surely support you through your seperation and hopefully it wont be too long.

What a lovely Christmas you are going to have now Charlie
Chris all set for massaging tonight.

Originally Posted by jamie123
love your purple fuzzman
He's cute isn't he.....
Originally Posted by NovaBoy
Great news Charlie - at long last!

Enjoy your last Christmas in the UK - 2008 will be in CANADA!!

All the best from me & B.

Thank you very much, seems so long ago that we all met in Sherwood Forrest.

Chris received his formal offer today, we are absolutely stoked, pay and package are excellent, and completely out of the blue we have a rather amazing relocation package....

For the first time ever Chris bought a lottery ticket today, guess he's feeling lucky! Then again he is married to me.

Charlie
Old Dec 22nd 2007, 12:58 pm
Forum Regular

NETTY07 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks Gaynor, it's the bit neither of us are looking forward too, but we know it will be worth it in the end....
Merry Christmas.

He's cute isn't he.....

Chris received his formal offer today, we are absolutely stoked, pay and package are excellent, and completely out of the blue we have a rather amazing relocation package....

For the first time ever Chris bought a lottery ticket today, guess he's feeling lucky! Then again he is married to me.

Charlie
Charlie just thought i'd let u know i have been left behind for a month ,my hubby is back on xmas Eve -how excited am i !!!!!
If you take a look at the bigger picture its worth it in the end .
I'm busy packing for our arrival next Sat .
Good luck with Lotto .
Netty
Old Dec 22nd 2007, 6:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

fuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond reputefuschiagirl has a reputation beyond repute

OH GOT THE JOB

Had phone call tonight, Chris has been offered the job!

Charlie
CONGRATULATIONS!

Have a great Christmas! Love your new avatar

Jo
Old Dec 22nd 2007, 8:08 pm
Port of Newcastle

sara76 is an unknown quantity at this point

Merry Christmas.

He's cute isn't he.....

Charlie
Hi Charlie, I just started reading your thread today & glad I didn't have to wait like the rest of you for a result. lol
We went through a similar thing. We were looking at Toronto as my husband works in IT, we then went one of the trade shows & got talked in to Alberta with their IT boom. However a position came up near Toronto. So he had a couple of phone interviews & he got the job, to start 5 wks later! Being left behind was not really an option as our youngest child was 5 months old & he did not want to miss out on her growing up. So we car booted & ebay'd alot & rented the house out. 4 weeks later my husband & I, our 2 children & big dog left Gatwick airport on 5th June 2006. He got his work visa expidited within 3 weeks as he works in a very niche market that not alot of people can do, he explains it to me but I just don't understand it! lol
So my advice is, install turbo lister of ebay, clear the stuff you don't want, your weekends will now be spent at car boot sales & buy big holdalls to take with you as you get more in then a suitcase & you can cram them into the boot of a car easily!

Congratulations Good luck! I hate Tim Horton's I call the Tim Bits Satans Testes! I am not a coffee lover either or tea for that matter & the hot choc just tastes like sugar. Over that way there are plenty of British import shops, so when you want a jaffa cake or proper chocolate, you will feel better! Oh & you can get Live UK TV for $45 a month or you can get it time delayed by 5 hours so you can watch at the time that you would watch it in the UK. I think I would have really liked that when we first moved here, however I am now 18months behind & found new programmes, but I have to say when I first came here I thought the tv was horrendous. Amazing what you get used to!

Sara
Old Dec 23rd 2007, 3:23 am
Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah

Lorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond reputeLorna_D has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sara76
Hi Charlie, I just started reading your thread today & glad I didn't have to wait like the rest of you for a result. lol
We went through a similar thing. We were looking at Toronto as my husband works in IT, we then went one of the trade shows & got talked in to Alberta with their IT boom. However a position came up near Toronto. So he had a couple of phone interviews & he got the job, to start 5 wks later! Being left behind was not really an option as our youngest child was 5 months old & he did not want to miss out on her growing up. So we car booted & ebay'd alot & rented the house out. 4 weeks later my husband & I, our 2 children & big dog left Gatwick airport on 5th June 2006. He got his work visa expidited within 3 weeks as he works in a very niche market that not alot of people can do, he explains it to me but I just don't understand it! lol
So my advice is, install turbo lister of ebay, clear the stuff you don't want, your weekends will now be spent at car boot sales & buy big holdalls to take with you as you get more in then a suitcase & you can cram them into the boot of a car easily!

Congratulations Good luck! I hate Tim Horton's I call the Tim Bits Satans Testes! I am not a coffee lover either or tea for that matter & the hot choc just tastes like sugar. Over that way there are plenty of British import shops, so when you want a jaffa cake or proper chocolate, you will feel better! Oh & you can get Live UK TV for $45 a month or you can get it time delayed by 5 hours so you can watch at the time that you would watch it in the UK. I think I would have really liked that when we first moved here, however I am now 18months behind & found new programmes, but I have to say when I first came here I thought the tv was horrendous. Amazing what you get used to!

Sara
Oh my God - Sara without the H, how can you say you don't like Timmies I have a French Vanilla and honey dip donut twice a week to keep me going. I don't miss any foods from the UK but my OH is partial to a Jaffa Cake and a good Mars Bar
Old Dec 23rd 2007, 4:35 am
Port of Newcastle

sara76 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Lorna_D
Oh my God - Sara without the H, how can you say you don't like Timmies I have a French Vanilla and honey dip donut twice a week to keep me going. I don't miss any foods from the UK but my OH is partial to a Jaffa Cake and a good Mars Bar
lol, I do like donuts, just nothing frome Tim Hortons, apart from a tasted bagel with cheese as you can't really go wrong with that. lol My husband is partial to their coffee & the cinnamon danish thing, however I can't stand cinnamon.
I do miss certain foods from the UK & really would like to find somewhere that does a savaloy or sausage in batter. I have found a couple that are close on the chips. Saying that I didn't go to the chippie much when we lived in the UK. Not sure about this condensed crap they fob off as soup & everything seems to be so processed or 'fine filtered'. I wanted some breaded mushrooms the other day & could not find any. Not sure I get all this plastic Kraft cheese either! But after a while you get used it. However having said that my mother inlaw is over in March & my husband wants her to pop by a Tesco on the way to the airport to pick up some sugary jam donuts.
Old Dec 23rd 2007, 1:59 pm
Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah

lol, I do like donuts, just nothing frome Tim Hortons, apart from a tasted bagel with cheese as you can't really go wrong with that. lol My husband is partial to their coffee & the cinnamon danish thing, however I can't stand cinnamon.
I do miss certain foods from the UK & really would like to find somewhere that does a savaloy or sausage in batter. I have found a couple that are close on the chips. Saying that I didn't go to the chippie much when we lived in the UK. Not sure about this condensed crap they fob off as soup & everything seems to be so processed or 'fine filtered'. I wanted some breaded mushrooms the other day & could not find any. Not sure I get all this plastic Kraft cheese either! But after a while you get used it. However having said that my mother inlaw is over in March & my husband wants her to pop by a Tesco on the way to the airport to pick up some sugary jam donuts.
I totally agree with you about the soup and the Kraft stuff, I'm not a cheese or tomato lover so when I first moved over shopping was a problem but not for my OH cos they are two of his favourite foods so he was in heaven. We've only been here since September and I'm still tring to find a coffee that I like but the meat is so good whatever you buy so I'm happy there
Old Dec 23rd 2007, 5:16 pm
Banned

startwin has a reputation beyond reputestartwin has a reputation beyond reputestartwin has a reputation beyond reputestartwin has a reputation beyond reputestartwin has a reputation beyond reputestartwin has a reputation beyond reputestartwin has a reputation beyond reputestartwin has a reputation beyond reputestartwin has a reputation beyond reputestartwin has a reputation beyond reputestartwin has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry you're finding everything so awful and processed. But I had to laugh at not being able to find breaded mushrooms. They don't grow that way - have you ever thought of breading your own mushrooms?

Sorry about the sarcasm - I seem to get like this on
Sunday mornings!
Old Dec 24th 2007, 7:19 am

purple80 is an unknown quantity at this point

Sara
Thanks Sara,
We are all very excited! So much to do and we don't really know where to start.....The word lists has been mentioned, I like lists.....We are going to get the stuff together that is a priority and worry about the rest when we return from France 7th January. Gulp....
Charlie

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.