Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Why the stress in every single thread?

Why the stress in every single thread?

Old May 31st 2009, 12:22 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Why the stress in every single thread?

Originally Posted by somme
And this has all been declared as it is capital gains It is the same for anyone that has the capital to do so
Wrong.

When I move back to the UK ...capital gains will not be a factor.

Just the same as anyone moving their money to Australia.

I may as well get some compensation for living in a backwater
Old May 31st 2009, 12:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Grayling
Wrong.

When I move back to the UK ...capital gains will not be a factor.

Just the same as anyone moving their money to Australia.

I may as well get some compensation for living in a backwater
I think you should seek the advise of a competent accountant
Old May 31st 2009, 12:34 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by somme
I think you should seek the advise of a competent accountant
I Have
Old May 31st 2009, 12:37 pm
Account Closed

kporte is an unknown quantity at this point

I Have
You should be putting that extra cash into your missionary work
Old May 31st 2009, 12:39 pm
no stressin no fussin....

sonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by framac67
Am away tae ma scratcher Watty but its been no bad gabbing. Ah sent ye some k so ye canny talk aboot me.
Did somebody say something?

[got ye karma big fella won't stop me talking boutcha though]
Old May 31st 2009, 12:39 pm
Bitter and twisted

Originally Posted by kporte
You should be putting that extra cash into your missionary work
I'm trying to convert several bookmakers (and horses) at the moment
Old May 31st 2009, 12:40 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond repute

Only tiresome thing for me in general, is people who can't help themselves. Basically stupid people. The flotsam of the migration process..

Apart from that, I can take it and leave it. I've always had a view that just because someone posts - in general - with an opposite viewpoint to me does not make them a bad person, or a person I do not like. And their general viewpoint, or to be exact, their apparent position may not be their actual one.

I've been on the board for over 6 years and there are only 2 or so people I have been impatient with on an intellectual level, (not really personal as such) and 1 who personally attacked me. They are invariably people who I would get on with or, even unknown to them, have more in common with than people might realise.

Curiously that may be part of it - the sense in which their view, or approach, clashes with mine, but needn't, or shouldn't, and otherwise wouldn't, if that makes sense
Old May 31st 2009, 12:41 pm
Account Closed

I'm trying to convert several bookmakers (and horses) at the moment
Always the most difficult savages to get to see the light!
Old May 31st 2009, 12:42 pm
Bitter and twisted

Always the most difficult savages to get to see the light!
Did I mention the Brewers

They are the biggest heathens
Old May 31st 2009, 12:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

tasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of lighttasmas is a glorious beacon of light

Well done Fly Away for actually answering the original question in a manner which the forum is set up for.

One of the purposes of this site is to help those going through the process of emigration. Not to belittle, humiliate, bully and tease. It is happening more and more.

I know loads of lovely people who used to frequent this site but now only sign on occasionally to check pm's, they all go elsewhere for laughs, friendship and to have discussions like adults.
Old May 31st 2009, 12:45 pm
Account Closed

Did I mention the Brewers

They are the biggest heathens
If only you were a wine hand!
Old May 31st 2009, 12:46 pm
Bitter and twisted

If only you were a wine hand!
I would move to France
Old May 31st 2009, 12:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by tasmas
Well done Fly Away for actually answering the original question in a manner which the forum is set up for.

One of the purposes of this site is to help those going through the process of emigration. Not to belittle, humiliate, bully and tease. It is happening more and more.

I know loads of lovely people who used to frequent this site but now only sign on occasionally to check pm's, they all go elsewhere for laughs, friendship and to have discussions like adults.
Old May 31st 2009, 12:49 pm
Account Closed

I would move to France
I love France and would have moved there if I was fluent. No complaints about the wine here though, best in the world imho, but balanced by the worst beer!
Old May 31st 2009, 12:56 pm
Bitter and twisted

I love France and would have moved there if I was fluent. No complaints about the wine here though, best in the world imho, but balanced by the worst beer!
A fair assessment

France would win on the grounds of having more civilised and sophisticated people with whom to share said wine.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.