Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House Seller (Nov 08 onwards)

Whinging Pom House Seller (Nov 08 onwards)

Old Mar 2nd 2009, 11:47 am
Forum Regular

pamjames has a spectacular aura aboutpamjames has a spectacular aura aboutpamjames has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Whinging Pom House Seller (Nov 08 onwards)

Originally Posted by blackbag
thanks

we lady who came on Sunday, said she liked it but wanted her partner to have a look, but he works until 8pm everyday.

The EA has rang and arranged a 2nd viewing for Tuesday evening, so fingers cross.
Oh that sounds positive - good luck on Tuesday.
Old Mar 2nd 2009, 1:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

sunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to all

Hi all, been in Perth for a week. Internet connection a little hit amd miss until i get permanant address. Just wanted to wish everyone luck with their viewings.
Old Mar 2nd 2009, 8:43 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute

G'day Sunflower- how's it going????

p.s. change yer location info now!!!

Last edited by carolinephillips; Mar 2nd 2009 at 8:44 pm. Reason: request added
Old Mar 3rd 2009, 8:41 am
BE Forum Addict

travelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud of

thanks

we lady who came on Sunday, said she liked it but wanted her partner to have a look, but he works until 8pm everyday.

The EA has rang and arranged a 2nd viewing for Tuesday evening, so fingers cross.
Good Luck for the viewing this evening....got my fingers & toes crossed for you!
Old Mar 3rd 2009, 2:48 pm
Forum Regular

blackbag is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by travelbug
Good Luck for the viewing this evening....got my fingers & toes crossed for you!
thanks alot, i'll post here whatever happens.
Old Mar 4th 2009, 12:03 pm
Forum Regular

last nights 2nd viewing went well, and they have put an offer in.

the only draw back it is 10k under the asking price, so the EA is trying to get a bit more out of them, if he can get them to up it a couple of grand we have a sale.
Old Mar 4th 2009, 12:22 pm
Forum Regular

after all i have said about our estate agent he has managed to get our buyer upto £155000, which was the figure we were hoping
Old Mar 4th 2009, 12:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

travelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud of

after all i have said about our estate agent he has managed to get our buyer upto £155000, which was the figure we were hoping
that's great news - really pleased that you got the price you were looking to achieve! I hope it all goes smoothly from now on for you... Wont be long till you're out in Oz
Old Mar 4th 2009, 12:47 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by travelbug
that's great news - really pleased that you got the price you were looking to achieve! I hope it all goes smoothly from now on for you... Wont be long till you're out in Oz
we are aiming to be in Oz (melbourne) for the start of Sept.

(also the EA's sister has a 2 bed house for rent just around the corner from us)
Old Mar 4th 2009, 2:29 pm
Forum Regular

pamjames has a spectacular aura aboutpamjames has a spectacular aura aboutpamjames has a spectacular aura about

Brilliant!! I hope it all goes smoothly for you.
Old Mar 4th 2009, 2:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

JCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud of

Good darts blackbag!!!
Maybe see you in melly later on in the year(pending on visa's etc etc)
Old Mar 4th 2009, 4:46 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by JCSUPERMOTO
Good darts blackbag!!!
Maybe see you in melly later on in the year(pending on visa's etc etc)
look forward to it.
Old Mar 4th 2009, 5:43 pm
Forum Regular

Popsicals will become famous soon enoughPopsicals will become famous soon enough

Fab Really pleased for you x
Old Mar 4th 2009, 7:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

mOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud ofmOZzy has much to be proud of

great news blackbag!!!

it CAN happen
Old Mar 4th 2009, 8:32 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats blackbag- fingers crossed it all goes smoothly!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.