Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Whinging Pom House seller

Whinging Pom House seller

Old Sep 27th 2007, 12:15 pm
Registered madwife!

itsjulie is just really niceitsjulie is just really niceitsjulie is just really niceitsjulie is just really niceitsjulie is just really niceitsjulie is just really niceitsjulie is just really niceitsjulie is just really niceitsjulie is just really niceitsjulie is just really niceitsjulie is just really nice
Default Re: Whinging Pom House seller

Yes, you are brave but we all need a brave EA at the moment.

Welcome to the thread. Any house selling magic will most definately be appreciated!
Old Sep 27th 2007, 12:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant future

Thankyou. I am on your side as you are my brothers and sisters who have seen the light. We are the start of the massive migration this country is going to go through over the next 10 years.

Bushy the brush turkey.

Originally Posted by somme
Welcome, glad to see someone in the trade on our side
Old Sep 27th 2007, 12:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant futureBushman has a brilliant future

Well you can tell how busy the market "isn't" as I'm sat here looking on BE.

Bushy the tree kangaroo.
Old Sep 27th 2007, 12:22 pm
Account Closed

Up To Late is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Bushman
I do feel for all you guy's trying to sell your homes in the current climate. Don't think I could cope with the stress myself. I'm just glad I rent, though you will have a lot more cash to play with when you get to the big country.

Bushy the scrub hen.

Our main problem is that we all want to maximise our equity to buy in a rising market in Oz.

The last time I sold, the market was dead, but we took a low offer, our vendors took a low offer, the people they bought off took a low offer. No one lost out - in fact the person at the bottom of the chain gained. We just don't have this luxury as the equity is our life savings, our new home, our fall back fund if we can't get a job etc. So that is why we are whinging poms!
Old Sep 27th 2007, 12:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

Well you can tell how busy the market "isn't" as I'm sat here looking on BE.

Bushy the tree kangaroo.
Can't you see if there is anyone on your books that might want to buy any of our houses
Old Sep 27th 2007, 12:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

We whing because we live in this country, and It's hard work. No summer this year, rubbish tv (or though Aussie tv's no better) and how can you enjoy playing golf or having a barby in the rain? Just be positive about selling and keep on to your agent. Ajust the price "slightly" now and then as people are watching and waiting.

Bushy.

Originally Posted by Up To Late
Our main problem is that we all want to maximise our equity to buy in a rising market in Oz.

The last time I sold, the market was dead, but we took a low offer, our vendors took a low offer, the people they bought off took a low offer. No one lost out - in fact the person at the bottom of the chain gained. We just don't have this luxury as the equity is our life savings, our new home, our fall back fund if we can't get a job etc. So that is why we are whinging poms!
Old Sep 27th 2007, 12:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

That means I've got to do some work. It's all about pricing. Hold out and wait, or just bite the bullet and go! Easy for me to say I know but how much money is 6 months of stress worth, or maybe longer.

Originally Posted by somme
Can't you see if there is anyone on your books that might want to buy any of our houses
Old Sep 27th 2007, 12:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

I think I've scared everyone off, or your all on the phone to your agents ajusting the price.
Old Sep 27th 2007, 1:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

TMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to behold

I think I've scared everyone off, or your all on the phone to your agents ajusting the price.
I'm not on the phone to mine, I'm busy making a voodoo doll in the shape of the house down the road!. Just seen it go on rightmove with the same agent we are using, at the same price as ours and without a conservatory
Old Sep 27th 2007, 1:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

If your's has a conservatory then your's will go first. chip the price and undercut your neighbour.

Originally Posted by TMRE
I'm not on the phone to mine, I'm busy making a voodoo doll in the shape of the house down the road!. Just seen it go on rightmove with the same agent we are using, at the same price as ours and without a conservatory
Old Sep 27th 2007, 1:19 pm
so far so good

want2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to behold

i was but not ajusting price, just giving them a very slight reminder that
WE'RE STILL HERE
Old Sep 27th 2007, 1:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

See I have a sixth sense! Well done get stuck into them.

Originally Posted by want2bthere
i was but not ajusting price, just giving them a very slight reminder that
WE'RE STILL HERE
Old Sep 27th 2007, 1:34 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Hi,

Can I join in too. We have a viewing tomorrow. These people put in an offer on our house. We took it off the market and 3 weeks later they pulled out. 3 months later they want to view again???
Old Sep 27th 2007, 1:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

See I have a sixth sense! Well done get stuck into them.
I had the agent round doing the floor plan, picked wrong agent to sell my house still we have the next 6 weeks
Old Sep 27th 2007, 1:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Hi,

Can I join in too. We have a viewing tomorrow. These people put in an offer on our house. We took it off the market and 3 weeks later they pulled out. 3 months later they want to view again???
They may want a bargin

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.