Scots Justice

Old Aug 20th 2009, 2:05 pm
  #61  
BE Enthusiast
 
BigH68's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 403
BigH68 has much to be proud ofBigH68 has much to be proud ofBigH68 has much to be proud ofBigH68 has much to be proud ofBigH68 has much to be proud ofBigH68 has much to be proud ofBigH68 has much to be proud ofBigH68 has much to be proud ofBigH68 has much to be proud ofBigH68 has much to be proud ofBigH68 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Lockerbie Bomber may be released

Originally Posted by Dorothy
This thread is quickly degenerating into a slanging match. Cut it out now.
bring it on he started it
BigH68 is offline  
Old Aug 20th 2009, 2:05 pm
  #62  
Account Closed
 
Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 10,784
kporte is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Lockerbie Bomber may be released

Seriously mate, you said you had personal involvement. Doesn't it trouble you at all that there is a very strong possibility he didn't do it? In your position I'd want the CULPRIT punished, not just anyone?

Last edited by Dorothy; Aug 20th 2009 at 2:08 pm. Reason: deleted post removed
kporte is offline  
Old Aug 20th 2009, 2:06 pm
  #63  
Account Closed
 
Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 10,784
kporte is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Lockerbie Bomber may be released

Originally Posted by BigH68
bring it on he started it
Show me the post where I was abusive then mate....
kporte is offline  
Old Aug 20th 2009, 2:07 pm
  #64  
BE Enthusiast
 
BigH68's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 403
BigH68 has much to be proud ofBigH68 has much to be proud ofBigH68 has much to be proud ofBigH68 has much to be proud ofBigH68 has much to be proud ofBigH68 has much to be proud ofBigH68 has much to be proud ofBigH68 has much to be proud ofBigH68 has much to be proud ofBigH68 has much to be proud ofBigH68 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Lockerbie Bomber may be released

Originally Posted by kporte
Seriously mate, you said you had personal involvement. Doesn't it trouble you at all that there is a very strong possibility he didn't do it? In your position I'd want the CULPRIT punished, not just anyone?
i was happy with the evidence and decision at the time
BigH68 is offline  
Old Aug 20th 2009, 2:08 pm
  #65  
Account Closed
 
Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 10,784
kporte is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Lockerbie Bomber may be released

Originally Posted by BigH68
i was happy with the evidence and decision at the time
So were the Birmingham 6 jury.
kporte is offline  
Old Aug 20th 2009, 2:10 pm
  #66  
BE Enthusiast
 
BigH68's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 403
BigH68 has much to be proud ofBigH68 has much to be proud ofBigH68 has much to be proud ofBigH68 has much to be proud ofBigH68 has much to be proud ofBigH68 has much to be proud ofBigH68 has much to be proud ofBigH68 has much to be proud ofBigH68 has much to be proud ofBigH68 has much to be proud ofBigH68 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Lockerbie Bomber may be released

Originally Posted by kporte
So were the Birmingham 6 jury.
not talkin about them
BigH68 is offline  
Old Aug 20th 2009, 2:14 pm
  #67  
Account Closed
 
Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 10,784
kporte is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Lockerbie Bomber may be released

Originally Posted by BigH68
not talkin about them
No, because it weakens your argument.
kporte is offline  
Old Aug 20th 2009, 2:17 pm
  #68  
Chan eil aon chànan gu le
 
scottishcelts's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2009
Location: On the ning nang nong
Posts: 22,437
scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Lockerbie Bomber may be released

Originally Posted by MacScot
Obviously not a Christian then judging by that statement !
I never said that - kporte is editing again

Last edited by sonlymewalter; Aug 20th 2009 at 4:41 pm. Reason: Tidying up quotes
scottishcelts is offline  
Old Aug 20th 2009, 2:18 pm
  #69  
Hasta la victoria siempre
 
johnnyx0's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 806
johnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Lockerbie Bomber may be released

Originally Posted by BigH68
i was happy with the evidence and decision at the time
You might have been happy with the evidence & decision at the time, but are you so sure now?
Seems the current politico's aren't 100% sure, otherwise they'd be keeping him inside, and not just releasing him on compassionate grounds so that he'd drop the appeal.
johnnyx0 is offline  
Old Aug 20th 2009, 2:19 pm
  #70  
Account Closed
 
Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 10,784
kporte is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Lockerbie Bomber may be released

Originally Posted by scottishcelts
I never said that - kporte is editing again
No I'm not

The quotes are all mixed up. Fix it quick before someone attributes something bigh says, to me!

Last edited by sonlymewalter; Aug 20th 2009 at 4:42 pm. Reason: Tidying up quotes
kporte is offline  
Old Aug 20th 2009, 2:20 pm
  #71  
Chan eil aon chànan gu le
 
scottishcelts's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2009
Location: On the ning nang nong
Posts: 22,437
scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Lockerbie Bomber may be released

Originally Posted by kporte
No I'm not
then who the fluck is then?

Last edited by sonlymewalter; Aug 20th 2009 at 4:43 pm. Reason: Tidying up quotes
scottishcelts is offline  
Old Aug 20th 2009, 2:22 pm
  #72  
Hasta la victoria siempre
 
johnnyx0's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 806
johnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Lockerbie Bomber may be released

(There's a thingymajig happening with the quote function. It's bolloxing it all up, so it looks like someone else quoted what you didn't say.... or summat)
johnnyx0 is offline  
Old Aug 20th 2009, 2:23 pm
  #73  
A bubbly-jock...
 
MacScot's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2005
Location: Teneriffe
Posts: 6,262
MacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Lockerbie Bomber may be released

Originally Posted by johnnyx0
(There's a thingymajig happening with the quote function. It's bolloxing it all up, so it looks like someone else quoted what you didn't say.... or summat)
Just testing the quote function Johnny - no comment really.

PS It seems OK
MacScot is offline  
Old Aug 20th 2009, 2:24 pm
  #74  
Forum Regular
 
susanmj's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2008
Location: mansfield
Posts: 52
susanmj will become famous soon enoughsusanmj will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Lockerbie Bomber may be released

we all know of things not be done right
and wrong people going to prison
i should know my cousin was joe macdonnell
but this will always happen time and time again even if our system was great it will still have flaws in it
susanmj is offline  
Old Aug 20th 2009, 2:30 pm
  #75  
Account Closed
 
Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 10,784
kporte is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Lockerbie Bomber may be released

Originally Posted by susanmj
we all know of things not be done right
and wrong people going to prison
i should know my cousin was joe macdonnell
but this will always happen time and time again even if our system was great it will still have flaws in it
Agreed. We need to look at them and fix them, not pretend they don't happen. Sometimes it is to late to fix, as you know, but we can learn...
kporte is offline  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.