British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Barbie (https://britishexpats.com/forum/barbie-92/)
-   -   Scots Justice (https://britishexpats.com/forum/barbie-92/scots-justice-626558/)

jasonlec Aug 19th 2009 8:05 pm

Scots Justice

Sucks Donkey's big time.:sneaky::frown:

Vash the Stampede Aug 19th 2009 8:27 pm

Re: Scots Justice

What have they done? Banned Irn-Bru?

jasonlec Aug 19th 2009 8:51 pm

Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede (Post 7858193)
What have they done? Banned Irn-Bru?

Released the guy who blew up 270 peeps on their jols, cause he is about to die and needs to go home to his mummy and daddy.

No care a jot for the people he blew up on the airplane, or their family.

Shame on you scotland, shame!

soapy© Aug 19th 2009 9:10 pm

Originally Posted by jasonlec (Post 7858139)
Sucks Donkey's big time.:sneaky::frown:

not proven?:blink:

jasonlec Aug 19th 2009 9:13 pm

Originally Posted by soapy© (Post 7858297)
not proven?:blink:

master of verbal pish

jasonlec Aug 19th 2009 9:15 pm

Originally Posted by jasonlec (Post 7858305)
master of verbal pish

Proved as of today, press release to follow.

Vash the Stampede Aug 19th 2009 9:28 pm

Originally Posted by jasonlec (Post 7858257)
Released the guy who blew up 270 peeps on their jols, cause he is about to die and needs to go home to his mummy and daddy.

No care a jot for the people he blew up on the airplane, or their family.

Shame on you scotland, shame!

Oh, you mean the guy convicted of the bombing under highly dubious circumstances (no police interview; no trial by jury; not convicted "beyond reasonable doubt", but only "on the basis of probability"), who even some of the victims' families believe is innocent?

That guy?

Grayling Aug 19th 2009 9:54 pm

Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede (Post 7858329)
Oh, you mean the guy convicted of the bombing under highly dubious circumstances (no police interview; no trial by jury; not convicted "beyond reasonable doubt", but only "on the basis of probability"), who even some of the victims' families believe is innocent?

That guy?

Don't let reason get in the way of a good rant:rolleyes:

jasonlec Aug 19th 2009 10:02 pm

That guy?

That guy chindar, that guy.

Along with other guys who have not been to court/trial by peers, bin laden & pals, but hey, no poss evidence so just let em free.

Blow up loads of innocent peeps so the liberals can give em a fair go.

Cue cure for cancer in 2 weeks.

Do you believe the guy is innocent of mass murder? Or do you just want to argue the toss "vash"?

gobbyjock Aug 19th 2009 10:40 pm

Eeerm, I think you`ll find that there were a few Scots who were inconvenienced by that bomb too (if you can call a bloody big plane landing on your house and smooshing your family into oblivion an inconvenience:rolleyes:). There seems to be a division between the Scottish relatives of victim and the US relatives, many feel that the guy was a fall guy so Libya could get out of the embargos/sanctions. Oh and what has Bin Laden being free got to do with Scottish justice ?After all you have to catch someone first before you can release them!

Bernieboy Aug 20th 2009 12:49 am

As much as i hate terrorists of any kind i do honestly believe this guy was set up and told to take the rap by Gadaffi:thumbdown:

spartacus Aug 20th 2009 12:54 am

Originally Posted by jasonlec (Post 7858411)

Along with other guys who have not been to court/trial by peers, bin laden & pals, but hey, no poss evidence so just let em free.

Blow up loads of innocent peeps so the liberals can give em a fair go.

Cue cure for cancer in 2 weeks.

That has to be the most rambling piece of utter nonsense I've ever read on here . . .

hoofie2002 Aug 20th 2009 1:17 am

For what I remember reading about in various newspapers, the case against the man was weak at the very best.

The fingerprints of Syria were all over the bombing but it suited the US to finger the blame on Libya at the time.

I'm by no means a left-wing thinker but this is one time where dubious international politics came into play.

scottishcelts Aug 20th 2009 1:56 am

That guy?

Hear hear vash! :thumbup:

Bernieboy Aug 20th 2009 2:02 am

Now if the guy was a rangers fan well then that would be totally different;)