Scots Justice

Old Aug 20th 2009, 1:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

BigH68 has much to be proud ofBigH68 has much to be proud ofBigH68 has much to be proud ofBigH68 has much to be proud ofBigH68 has much to be proud ofBigH68 has much to be proud ofBigH68 has much to be proud ofBigH68 has much to be proud ofBigH68 has much to be proud ofBigH68 has much to be proud ofBigH68 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Lockerbie Bomber may be released

Originally Posted by scottishcelts
Let's just hope that you are never convicted and jailed for a crime you did not commit - and left to rot in jail.
My family and I were directly involved with this disaster and i am sitting here absolutely gutted by this decision so dont tell me how I would feel

Last edited by sonlymewalter; Aug 20th 2009 at 4:34 pm. Reason: Tidying up quotes
Old Aug 20th 2009, 1:20 pm
Account Closed

kporte is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by BigH68
Let's just hope that you are never convicted and jailed for a crime you did not commit - and left to rot in jail.
My family and I were directly involved with this disaster and i am sitting here absolutely gutted by this decision so dont tell me how I would feel
In that case would you not prefer they actually caught the real culprit rather than some random?

Last edited by sonlymewalter; Aug 20th 2009 at 4:31 pm.
Old Aug 20th 2009, 1:23 pm
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

I still stand with what i said. There are murderers out there walking free, he is going to die soon - apparently.

Last edited by sonlymewalter; Aug 20th 2009 at 4:31 pm.
Old Aug 20th 2009, 1:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

BigH68 has much to be proud ofBigH68 has much to be proud ofBigH68 has much to be proud ofBigH68 has much to be proud ofBigH68 has much to be proud ofBigH68 has much to be proud ofBigH68 has much to be proud ofBigH68 has much to be proud ofBigH68 has much to be proud ofBigH68 has much to be proud ofBigH68 has much to be proud of

I still stand with what i said. There are murderers out there walking free, he is going to die soon - apparently.
i hope it is slow and very painfull its all he deserves

Last edited by sonlymewalter; Aug 20th 2009 at 4:35 pm. Reason: Tidying up quotes
Old Aug 20th 2009, 1:38 pm
Account Closed

i hope it is slow and very painfull its all he deserves
Glad you're happy.

Last edited by sonlymewalter; Aug 20th 2009 at 4:33 pm. Reason: Tidying up quotes
Old Aug 20th 2009, 1:43 pm
A bubbly-jock...

MacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond repute

I hope it is slow and very painfull its all he deserves
Obviously not a Christian then judging by that statement !

Last edited by sonlymewalter; Aug 20th 2009 at 4:35 pm. Reason: Tidying up quotes
Old Aug 20th 2009, 1:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by kporte
In that case would you not prefer they actually caught the real culprit rather than some random?
he was found guilty end of.....just look into the bastards eyes he is evil through and through

Last edited by sonlymewalter; Aug 20th 2009 at 4:36 pm. Reason: Tidying up quotes
Old Aug 20th 2009, 1:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by MacScot
Obviously not a Christian then judging by that statement !
and being a christian would make me have sympathy for someone who took the lives of so many hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm should I be religious

Last edited by sonlymewalter; Aug 20th 2009 at 4:36 pm. Reason: Tidying up quotes
Old Aug 20th 2009, 1:48 pm
Account Closed

he was found guilty end of.....just look into the bastards eyes he is evil through and through
That is the single most silly statement I have read on here.

You sound like Kenny on little Britain, "Look into the eyes, not around the eyes...."

ps. end of.... Like the B6 you mean? It wasn't end of though was it?

Last edited by sonlymewalter; Aug 20th 2009 at 4:37 pm. Reason: Tidying up quotes
Old Aug 20th 2009, 1:48 pm
Hasta la victoria siempre

johnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyx0 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede
Yes, well... it seems to me that they were simply chasing a conviction; a genuine culprit was considered optional.
It's all politics. Pinning the crime on someone so the US and Libya could be friends again (oil got something to do with it maybe?), Scotland getting rid of someone imprisoned on shaky evidence (provided by the US), without possibility of having to pay them shedloads of cash for wrongful conviction.
And Hilary Clinton publicly saying how wrong it all is, in very unpolitical terms, which leads me to think she's not protesting to politicians in Scotland, she's talking it up for the American public. In private I bet she's just as happy as everyone else that Scotland are sending him back home.

And hey, at least it saves the NHS a few pennies in patient care!
Old Aug 20th 2009, 1:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by kporte
That is the single most silly statement I have read on here.

You sound like Kenny on little Britain, "Look into the eyes, not around the eyes...."
always someone making a joke out of a serious situation......well done

Last edited by sonlymewalter; Aug 20th 2009 at 4:38 pm. Reason: Tidying up quotes
Old Aug 20th 2009, 1:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by johnnyx0
It's all politics. Pinning the crime on someone so the US and Libya could be friends again (oil got something to do with it maybe?), Scotland getting rid of someone imprisoned on shaky evidence (provided by the US), without possibility of having to pay them shedloads of cash for wrongful conviction.
And Hilary Clinton publicly saying how wrong it all is, in very unpolitical terms, which leads me to think she's not protesting to politicians in Scotland, she's talking it up for the American public. In private I bet she's just as happy as everyone else that Scotland are sending him back home.

And hey, at least it saves the NHS a few pennies in patient care!
In private I bet she's just as happy as everyone else that Scotland are sending him back home.

speak for yourself Im not happy
Old Aug 20th 2009, 1:56 pm
Account Closed

always someone making a joke out of a serious situation......well done
Thank you, anytime. Your post made me laugh because of the pomposity so I thought I'd return the favour........

Last edited by sonlymewalter; Aug 20th 2009 at 4:39 pm. Reason: Tidying up quotes
Old Aug 20th 2009, 1:58 pm
Account Closed

In private I bet she's just as happy as everyone else that Scotland are sending him back home.

speak for yourself Im not happy
I'd be fairly happy if I could determine guilt or innocence by looking into eyes. You could save the country millions.....
Old Aug 20th 2009, 2:04 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

This thread is quickly degenerating into a slanging match. Cut it out now.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.