Scots Justice

Old Aug 20th 2009, 12:15 am
Account Closed

emelems is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Lockerbie Bomber may be released

Originally Posted by kporte
We have to ask questions, there have been too many miscarriages.
Keep spreading the word is the best way forward at the moment I think.. the more people who know that we are questioning.. the better... thats the way I think.. keep talking to people, keep asking people to question who the hell is our judge and jury and what have they to gain (or profit) from the situation....

Em x
Old Aug 20th 2009, 12:17 am
BE Enthusiast

BigH68 has much to be proud ofBigH68 has much to be proud ofBigH68 has much to be proud ofBigH68 has much to be proud ofBigH68 has much to be proud ofBigH68 has much to be proud ofBigH68 has much to be proud ofBigH68 has much to be proud ofBigH68 has much to be proud ofBigH68 has much to be proud ofBigH68 has much to be proud of

i just hope the bastard is left to rot in jail
Old Aug 20th 2009, 12:19 am
BE Enthusiast

BigH68 has much to be proud ofBigH68 has much to be proud ofBigH68 has much to be proud ofBigH68 has much to be proud ofBigH68 has much to be proud ofBigH68 has much to be proud ofBigH68 has much to be proud ofBigH68 has much to be proud ofBigH68 has much to be proud ofBigH68 has much to be proud ofBigH68 has much to be proud of

lets just let every murdering bastard free

http://www.smh.com.au/world/lockerbi...0820-es5i.html
Old Aug 20th 2009, 12:21 am
Account Closed

kporte is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by emelems
Keep spreading the word is the best way forward at the moment I think.. the more people who know that we are questioning.. the better... thats the way I think.. keep talking to people, keep asking people to question who the hell is our judge and jury and what have they to gain (or profit) from the situation....

Em x
The justice system is not perfect. People have to realise this. Miscarriages will always happen but we need to act quicker to fix the mistakes. I have no idea how this guy is still there but the cops that put him away are panicing.....
Old Aug 20th 2009, 12:22 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by BigH68
lets just let every murdering bastard free

http://www.smh.com.au/world/lockerbi...0820-es5i.html
Again B6, G4? Common sense prevails

There is MASSIVE doubt about this guys guilt. Personally I would like whoever did it to be punished rather than some dude that was quite possibly uninvolved. Or does vengeance mean more to you than justice?

Last edited by kporte; Aug 20th 2009 at 12:30 am.
Old Aug 20th 2009, 12:29 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Amazulu
I agree, he should die in prison.
The Lockerbie bombers should die the same way their victims died. Not in prison, but blown to bits or burned to death by falling debris.
Old Aug 20th 2009, 12:31 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Dorothy
The Lockerbie bombers should die the same way their victims died. Not in prison, but blown to bits or burned to death by falling debris.
We could try that when we find them then.......
Old Aug 20th 2009, 12:33 am
Account Closed

emelems is an unknown quantity at this point

The justice system is not perfect. People have to realise this. Miscarriages will always happen but we need to act quicker to fix the mistakes. I have no idea how this guy is still there but the cops that put him away are panicing.....
The new way of a trial by media worries me excessively.. I try and teach my kids to not be sucked in but they are a powerful medium..

You are right.. Miscarriages of justice have happened for years (centuries?) but now it is harder to make things stick... youtube and internet communities mean that persons who have not met can exchange views and information.. This to me is a good thing in the long run.. it allows us to challenge situations.. for the good of every person in society, it is vital that we challenge... god help those persons who are in the wrong place at the wrong time and it can happen to anyone really... most people (unless in a powerful position) are dispensible..

Em x
Old Aug 20th 2009, 12:47 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

We could try that when we find them then.......
I don't know the ins and outs of the case against the man who's in prison now, but I do know that blowing up innocent people is cowardly and deserves to be punished.

One of the victims on the plane was a boy I went through school with. He was living in London working in the theatre. His only crime was wanting to take his English girlfriend home to meet his family for Christmas.
Old Aug 20th 2009, 12:50 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Dorothy
I don't know the ins and outs of the case against the man who's in prison now, but I do know that blowing up innocent people is cowardly and deserves to be punished.

One of the victims on the plane was a boy I went through school with. He was living in London working in the theatre. His only crime was wanting to take his English girlfriend home to meet his family for Christmas.
I agree, that's why we should find the scum that actually did it, if , as is highly probable, this guy didn't.
Old Aug 20th 2009, 12:59 am
A bubbly-jock...

MacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond repute

what a load of shite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

why should he????????????????????????????????????
Originally Posted by Amazulu
I agree, he should die in prison.
Scots justice: compassionate release of terminally ill long-term prisoners (e.g., Al Magrahi)

English justice: compassionate release of terminally ill long-term prisoners (e.g., Ronnie Biggs).

American justice - no compassionate release of long-term prisoners - let them rot and die in jail = vengeance !
Old Aug 20th 2009, 1:05 am
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Lockerbie Bomber may be released

He's being released:

The Lockerbie bomber is to be released on compassionate grounds, the Scottish Government has announced.

Abdelbaset Ali al-Megrahi, 57, was jailed in 2001 for the atrocity which claimed 270 lives in 1988.

Scottish Justice Secretary Kenny MacAskill revealed that the Libyan, who has terminal prostate cancer, would be allowed to return to his homeland.
Finally, justice prevails.
Old Aug 20th 2009, 1:06 am
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

i just hope the bastard is left to rot in jail
Let's just hope that you are never convicted and jailed for a crime you did not commit - and left to rot in jail.
Old Aug 20th 2009, 1:10 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede
He's being released:

The Lockerbie bomber is to be released on compassionate grounds, the Scottish Government has announced.

Abdelbaset Ali al-Megrahi, 57, was jailed in 2001 for the atrocity which claimed 270 lives in 1988.

Scottish Justice Secretary Kenny MacAskill revealed that the Libyan, who has terminal prostate cancer, would be allowed to return to his homeland.
Finally, justice prevails.
Not a pardon though. Who ever actually did it will still be in clover
Old Aug 20th 2009, 1:16 am
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow Re: Lockerbie Bomber may be released

Not a pardon though. Who ever actually did it will still be in clover
Yes, well... it seems to me that they were simply chasing a conviction; a genuine culprit was considered optional.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.