Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

The Official Loners Thread

The Official Loners Thread

Old Feb 13th 2008, 12:15 am
BE Forum Addict

knockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Official Loners Thread

Heading on my own. Wouldnt call myself a loner though. I dont think I could do it with someone else. Too much extra to think about. Dont have a house to sell and am confident of getting a good paying job over there. Cant wait.
Old Feb 13th 2008, 12:17 am
Feeling A Million Pesetas

Scuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Aquamarine
I don't know anyone called Bob!! It's a joke - like "What do you call a man with a seagull on his head? Cliff!!. It was a joke, wasn't it Fizz? FIZZ???

Anyway, getting there with my cunning plan to get everyone to disclose their true identity before I get my visa - OOOPS! Just told everyone!! Not so cunning then Hi James
Like calling everyone Dave so you don't have to remember their name's?
Old Feb 13th 2008, 2:34 am
BE Forum Addict

xzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by knockoff nige
Heading on my own. Wouldnt call myself a loner though. I dont think I could do it with someone else. Too much extra to think about. Dont have a house to sell and am confident of getting a good paying job over there. Cant wait.
If you're going on your tod, you're a loner. Just accept it, it's easier once you've come to terms with it!
Old Feb 13th 2008, 2:38 am
BE Forum Addict

knockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by xzibit
If you're going on your tod, you're a loner. Just accept it, it's easier once you've come to terms with it!
Or maybe I'm going so that I can share knockoff nige with another part of the world? Spread the love and that sort of stuff.
Old Feb 13th 2008, 2:40 am
BE Forum Addict

xzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of light

Or maybe I'm going so that I can share knockoff nige with another part of the world? Spread the love and that sort of stuff.
Once you / we are there we will integrate with the locals and no longer be loners. But we are for the journey.... that reminds me of a song, for the journey??
Old Feb 13th 2008, 2:45 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by xzibit
Once you / we are there we will integrate with the locals and no longer be loners. But we are for the journey.... that reminds me of a song, for the journey??
Journey?

Just a city boy....

For the trip over I transitioning into my new identity. This will mean at half way I will be two seperate people which means I will not be alone.
Old Feb 13th 2008, 2:46 am
BE Forum Addict

Riiiiight. Ok mate good luck with that one!!
Old Feb 13th 2008, 2:49 am

Scuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud of

Journey?

Just a city boy....

For the trip over I transitioning into my new identity. This will mean at half way I will be two seperate people which means I will not be alone.
If you're changing at precisely half way, surely you'll only be 2 separate people momentarily? Then be on your own again, albeit as the new you.
Old Feb 13th 2008, 2:49 am
starting again.....

FIZZYMOON will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Scuba Steve
I'd also like to point out that Fizz sent me a really nice PM last night which really cheered me up thios monrning. Lend her your sofa if she needs it!!!
Awwww ta 'Bob'! I do try.........Im very trying......!!! We gotta be there for each other.....
If I make one person smile today then my job is done!!!!!
Old Feb 13th 2008, 2:52 am
starting again.....

Originally Posted by Aquamarine
Oh dear - you're going to be a right Billy! and if you don't scuba - a right Billy-Bob!!!

OMG Aqua!!!!!! That was way toooooooo quick!
Your'e a genius!
It took me ages to think of the 'Bob' one.... glad you appreciated it!!!
Old Feb 13th 2008, 2:52 am
BE Forum Addict

If you're changing at precisely half way, surely you'll only be 2 separate people momentarily? Then be on your own again, albeit as the new you.
Did you not see Superman III?
Old Feb 13th 2008, 2:53 am

Did you not see Superman III?

So 1 of you is going, but 2 of you will arrive? How will you get through customs?
Old Feb 13th 2008, 2:55 am
BE Forum Addict

So 1 of you is going, but 2 of you will arrive? How will you get through customs?
Its not my problem how HE gets through is it?
Old Feb 13th 2008, 2:56 am
starting again.....

Like calling everyone Dave so you don't have to remember their name's?
NOooooooooo!!! As in you're not scuba'ing (is that the right phrase?!) Your'e 'Bobbing'!!!!!!! GEDDIT?!!?
( I know my humour is terrible....... what do you ecpect after a 15 hr night shift?!?!)
Old Feb 13th 2008, 2:58 am
starting again.....

Me thinks knockoffnige has read the earlier pages about the lack of men in Sydney!!!! He's gonna go and rustle up some women!!! te he!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.