Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

The Official Loners Thread

Wikiposts

The Official Loners Thread

Old Feb 13th 2008, 2:59 am
BE Forum Addict

knockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Official Loners Thread

Originally Posted by FIZZYMOON
Me thinks knockoffnige has read the earlier pages about the lack of men in Sydney!!!! He's gonna go and rustle up some women!!! te he!
Lack of men or lack of handsome men? Just curious.
Old Feb 13th 2008, 3:00 am
starting again.....

FIZZYMOON will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by xzibit
Once you / we are there we will integrate with the locals and no longer be loners. But we are for the journey.... that reminds me of a song, for the journey??

Please dont sing..... Im still sleepy.....!!!!
Old Feb 13th 2008, 3:02 am
starting again.....

Riiiiight. Ok mate good luck with that one!!
Zibit....... Am I the only one thats confused?!!!?
Can you tell him that sometimes he has to talk slowly so I understand!!!
Old Feb 13th 2008, 3:02 am
Feeling A Million Pesetas

Scuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud of

NOooooooooo!!! As in you're not scuba'ing (is that the right phrase?!) Your'e 'Bobbing'!!!!!!! GEDDIT?!!?
( I know my humour is terrible....... what do you ecpect after a 15 hr night shift?!?!)
Ah, I get you now!!!! Bobbing Steve. Doesn't have the same superhero ring to it though./
Old Feb 13th 2008, 3:03 am

Scuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by knockoff nige
Not for long, once me, Pacey and co get out there.
Old Feb 13th 2008, 3:03 am
BE Forum Addict

xzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of light

Zibit....... Am I the only one thats confused?!!!?
Can you tell him that sometimes he has to talk slowly so I understand!!!
I have no idea what he is on about....

Smile and nod Fizzy, smile and nod.
Old Feb 13th 2008, 3:06 am
starting again.....

Originally Posted by Scuba Steve
So 1 of you is going, but 2 of you will arrive? How will you get through customs?
Does that mean you get twice the luggage allowance?!?
I could really do with that!!

Some would argue that there is 2 of me anyways - well the voices in my head would!!!! LMAO!!!
Old Feb 13th 2008, 3:08 am
BE Forum Addict

knockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond repute

Does that mean you get twice the luggage allowance?!?
I could really do with that!!

Some would argue that there is 2 of me anyways - well the voices in my head would!!!! LMAO!!!
There is nothing wrong with having voices in your head. Its when they start arguing with each other that you should start to feel concerned.
Old Feb 13th 2008, 3:12 am
BE Forum Addict

xzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of light

Wow, I just found out that I don't have to go to Adelaide even though my sponsors are there.

Cool, where shall I head?
Old Feb 13th 2008, 3:16 am
starting again.....

According to Paceys sis, theres a general lack of men!!!
and talking of Pacey - has he gone and left us?!!?
Old Feb 13th 2008, 3:18 am

Wow, I just found out that I don't have to go to Adelaide even though my sponsors are there.

Sydney, you know it makes sense
Old Feb 13th 2008, 3:18 am
starting again.....

There is nothing wrong with having voices in your head. Its when they start arguing with each other that you should start to feel concerned.
I dont do arguing.... much to much like hard work! I like things to be nice and easy...... the voices in my head tell me to buy more shoes, choc, clothes, choc, shoes......you get the idea!!! hense i need your extra luggage allowance!
Old Feb 13th 2008, 3:20 am
BE Forum Addict

I dont do arguing.... much to much like hard work! I like things to be nice and easy...... the voices in my head tell me to buy more shoes, choc, clothes, choc, shoes......you get the idea!!! hense i need your extra luggage allowance!
I'm only speculating here but I think one of you has a chocolate addiction.
Old Feb 13th 2008, 3:21 am
starting again.....

Originally Posted by Scuba Steve
Ah, I get you now!!!! Bobbing Steve. Doesn't have the same superhero ring to it though./
Yey!!!!! crack open the champers!! Bob is now on my wave-length!
You dont need to be a super hero....... just 'super'!!!
Old Feb 13th 2008, 3:21 am
Forum Regular

moonstaruk is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm away for a day and this whole thread has gone completely mental! I've no idea where to start, and this nige fella well its all a tad bit strange to me!!!

Anyhow, i'm doing a final 3rd interview on sunday! yeah! for a job in melbourne! apparently... they love me! ha! not to sure on what package maybe offered yet but i guess that will come on monday monring once ive spoken to them and they've made a final decision. thursday night 2nd telphone interview for the job in sydney!

I'm in scotland all this week with work, today i drove all the way up the east coast, Perth, Dundee, Aberdeen right up to Peterhead. Its clear blue skies and sunny. I totally forgot what a completely truly stunning country scotland is. I could even see the snow capped mountains of the carnegorns. Amazing!

Lots of love going on in here nowadays which is what i like to see... Roll on singlestons australia!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.