Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

The Official Loners Thread

Wikiposts

The Official Loners Thread

Old Feb 13th 2008, 4:00 am
BE Forum Addict

xzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: The Official Loners Thread

Originally Posted by xzibit
PMSL, awesome. I'm gonna phone you, hang on a min.....
A bloke answered! Damn.
Old Feb 13th 2008, 4:00 am
BE Forum Addict

knockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond repute

I think I will too. Whats your number?
Old Feb 13th 2008, 4:03 am
starting again.....

FIZZYMOON will become famous soon enough

LMAO!!!! What am I gonna do with you boys!
Hope you liked my mail.......
Old Feb 13th 2008, 4:04 am
starting again.....

A bloke answered! Damn.
Nah!!! youve got to prefix it with 0898!!!! lol!
Old Feb 13th 2008, 4:05 am
starting again.....

Originally Posted by knockoff nige
I think I will too. Whats your number?
Old Feb 13th 2008, 4:06 am
BE Forum Addict

knockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by FIZZYMOON
Yeah twas a weak joke.
Old Feb 13th 2008, 4:08 am
starting again.....

Originally Posted by Scuba Steve

I would love to stay and chat with you lot, but gotta go start work
15 hour night shift...... as I said before - gotta keep the world safe!!!
(Do you feel safe knowing Im looking after you!?! - Id be abit worried If I was you.....!!!)
Old Feb 13th 2008, 4:10 am
BE Forum Addict

xzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of light

Nah!!! youve got to prefix it with 0898!!!! lol!
lol.

I just dialled 999...

...I'm joking of course people, I didn't really, that would be very irresponsible of me!!
Old Feb 13th 2008, 4:10 am
BE Forum Addict

I would love to stay and chat with you lot, but gotta go start work
15 hour night shift...... as I said before - gotta keep the world safe!!!
(Do you feel safe knowing Im looking after you!?! - Id be abit worried If I was you.....!!!)
I wonder how you got into that job. Did you have to sit a test and prove you could stomach any sort of phone call and be able to write down details in lightning speed.
Old Feb 13th 2008, 7:27 am
beach bum

ponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond repute

hey, if one of you single blokes gets to Oz before me - will you marry me?
Old Feb 13th 2008, 7:28 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by ponyrama
Na you sound deseperate. Actually hang on, thats perfect.
Old Feb 13th 2008, 7:34 am
BE Enthusiast

docgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nice

Originally Posted by ponyrama
i think most single guys are going out alone and will stay that way for a while, you know sample the delights on offer before taking a fancy to one???? but who knows what could happen :confused :

doc
Old Feb 13th 2008, 7:36 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by docgp
i think most single guys are going out alone and will stay that way for a while, you know sample the delights on offer before taking a fancy to one???? but who knows what could happen :confused :

doc
You look like Graham Poll. Ladies, the man with the rule book. He doesnt just have a rule book, he rewrote it. 3 yellows and your off.
Old Feb 13th 2008, 7:37 am
beach bum

ponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by knockoff nige
Na you sound deseperate. Actually hang on, thats perfect.

I am desperate - for a visa mate!!!!
Old Feb 13th 2008, 7:38 am
beach bum

Originally Posted by docgp

doc
I dont want to intefere with your love life honey - just a marriage certificate will do!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.